Thread: New level cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Default New level cap

I was wondering how people are going to do the next level cap.
    Will you first level to 46 then run the maps, or do the maps and then cap to 46?

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can do either of the 2. but elite maps will be available at level 45-46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Android users will run the maps in the test server, then they can level without curiosity when the expansion gets here. The rest of us will have to choose.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Yeah, this is why I suggested that sts tests their own dang content before releasing.. I mean this is the first company where I've seen them pull things out of a void and just throw it out, and wait for players to give feedback. This is very disappointing. It takes out all of the curiosity in the expansion, which is the point of it. Is it not? I don't mind waiting an extra 2 weeks or so, so that sts can actually play their own game instead of going based off players spamming "we need test server". This new " Productor" guy is just.. Lol. If sts is doing something, then they should do it with a passion, or not at all. No point in releasing a "new" expansion if its not even going to be new for half of the players. But anyways, congrats on destroying your own game STS.
    Sincerely,
    Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Yeah, this is why I suggested that sts tests their own dang content before releasing.. I mean this is the first company where I've seen them pull things out of a void and just throw it out, and wait for players to give feedback. This is very disappointing. It takes out all of the curiosity in the expansion, which is the point of it. Is it not? I don't mind waiting an extra 2 weeks or so, so that sts can actually play their own game instead of going based off players spamming "we need test server". This new " Productor" guy is just.. Lol. If sts is doing something, then they should do it with a passion, or not at all. No point in releasing a "new" expansion if its not even going to be new for half of the players. But anyways, congrats on destroying your own game STS.
    Sincerely,
    Me
    From what i know, STG is a pretty small company and except for this test server; i like the fact that they use the gaming community for testing and feedbacks and actually LISTEN to our feedbacks on a few occassions.
    Dont hate on them; we wouldnt have this sweet community and game if not for those guys

7. The Following User Says Thank You to merch_master For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    This is why I got rid of Apple long time ago--because of their proprietary nonsense. I had the very first ipod, back when some of my friends were still using cassettes. I had the very first IPhone back when people thought I must be a millionaire for owning one. After 10 years of using apple products and being the guy who pre-ordered, I switched to Samsung and I will never buy another Apple "I" device again.

Sorry, it's a little off topic but I wanted to share for some food for thought.
    Very nice decision!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't see what's wrong with letting Android users test the game. Having a million people search for bugs all at once seems like a pretty efficient way to go about it to me
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with letting Android users test the game. Having a million people search for bugs all at once seems like a pretty efficient way to go about it to me
    The majority of the million users will instead run maps, memorize types of pulls and formulate strategies without loss of ankhs pots on the char they will actually use to run the content. If the maps come out the way they did in the actual map these users already know the ways to run them most effectively and which map to farm of the 3...

Usually in test servers I see 5-6 people actually post threads about bugs...(not to say that isn't helpful but why open it to everyone if 5-6 people actually do what u want it too)

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    The majority of the million users will instead run maps, memorize types of pulls and formulate strategies without loss of ankhs pots on the char they will actually use to run the content. If the maps come out the way they did in the actual map these users already know the ways to run them most effectively and which map to farm of the 3...

Usually in test servers I see 5-6 people actually post threads about bugs...(not to say that isn't helpful but why open it to everyone if 5-6 people actually do what u want it too)
    Again there's nothing wrong with that. Who's to say they don't share these strategies in game with others? Besides it isn't as if anyone has come up with a better way of going about this; instead they just say "it isn't fair they get to see it first" although in the end it's for the greater good. Atm I don't believe there IS a better way.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    This is why I got rid of Apple long time ago--because of their proprietary nonsense. I had the very first ipod, back when some of my friends were still using cassettes. I had the very first IPhone back when people thought I must be a millionaire for owning one. After 10 years of using apple products and being the guy who pre-ordered, I switched to Samsung and I will never buy another Apple "I" device again.

Sorry, it's a little off topic but I wanted to share for some food for thought.
    That^^ i never know why but why do ppl even buy apple products? Its very expansif, u cant do test server (not that is that importand) and samsung is at least the same quality as apple :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I probably wanna lvl up on new maps, so i can get the new chests and stuff from there also searching the best way to run that maps.

Also im an android so yes, i will be able to test before, probably on TS we gonna be auto-lvl46, anyway i will try all normal maps atleast 3-5 times and then jump to elite.

Btw, and yes ill spend all the plat they give poopin locks, i find a bad decisions use the plat to go all enchanted whit full elixirs, then when expansion will be realised not gonna want to complain like "huh that maps on test server was more easy..".

If they only do the test server on andorid is not their fault is Apple policy fault so can't blame them, i always share the info to my guildmates when i know. I bet on every guild someone use android to play, just i hope they don't do the 'fiasco' like they did whit dragonite bar when planar tombs and the new amulet came.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Nothing, i will disable xp gain and stay 41.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Nothing, i will disable xp gain and stay 41.
    And... what wil u do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Even though I don't want a test server for new expansion as it would be best to surprise all player base in main server but yes I agree this
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    If they only do the test server on andorid is not their fault is Apple policy fault so can't blame them, i always share the info to my guildmates when i know. I bet on every guild someone use android to play, just i hope they don't do the 'fiasco' like they did whit dragonite bar when planar tombs and the new amulet came.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd think you would need to level up to 45 than you can go in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I wont be completely concentrated on either...ill just go in and run the maps and analyse them as i naturally lvl up.
    Onnce i hit 45/46, ill do the same for elites