Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Arena and planar

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default Help Arena and planar

Someone who can help me in arena and planar tombs 1,2,3 I just can t get a party as I am weak I will blow out pots and ankhs for it that's ok I just need some people who are powerful to run with as I don't get a party in-game if someone can invite me to a elite running guild I'll be happy as for mythic I have ring and amulet(hard luck with money)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

You are a war right? I can take you through t3 and teach you all the tips and tricks you will need to be a good tank in t3 if you wish.
    Nothing else to do in AL for now , so ill help you out a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I still need to clear t2 lol. Everyone is alr playing t3 and im stuck at t2 with no pt.

Feel free to add me. IGN:Sakurayzx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    You are a war right? I can take you through t3 and teach you all the tips and tricks you will need to be a good tank in t3 if you wish.
    Nothing else to do in AL for now , so ill help you out a bit
    Thanks bro but I need help in tomb 1 first not cleared that yet as all good players have already cleared Eben if I get a party its not that powerfuill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    If u can aggro mobs and time stuns with kelvin on bosses on me ign:avikk... Sundays is a compulsory planar tombs day in my guild, willing to help u for the tombs in the weekend if I'm not laggy or if it's not goblin event this week...

P.S.: a kelvin is a must for planar tombs.
    Thanks I'll send u a friend request right away! Goblin event isn't yet about kelvin u don't have it?k I am broke right now maybe I'll farm it somehow not a problem just need help in tombs I'll buy it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    If u can aggro mobs and time stuns with kelvin on bosses on me ign:avikk... Sundays is a compulsory planar tombs day in my guild, willing to help u for the tombs in the weekend if I'm not laggy or if it's not goblin event this week...

P.S.: a kelvin is a must for planar tombs.
    Which guild BTW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greatankush View Post
    Thanks bro but I need help in tomb 1 first not cleared that yet as all good players have already cleared Eben if I get a party its not that powerfuill
    Ill would love to help you out in t1 , but i can never get the 8 sec stun on the boss correctly. Ive run t1 and t2 exactly 2 times each; while t3 almost a 100 times atleast....even so if you just need an extra member im up for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Stun hmm BTW if u can help me thanks what's ur ign?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Ill would love to help you out in t1 , but i can never get the 8 sec stun on the boss correctly. Ive run t1 and t2 exactly 2 times each; while t3 almost a 100 times atleast....even so if you just need an extra member im up for it
    U can stun boss on pt1 at 4 or 8 sec while he cast fire ring. But for save run use 2 stuner 1 at 4 sec and other at 8 sec,that's work well for me so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    U can stun boss on pt1 at 4 or 8 sec while he cast fire ring. But for save run use 2 stuner 1 at 4 sec and other at 8 sec,that's work well for me so far.
    If one stun boss at 4 secs, boss will be immune to stun for the next 7 secs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    If one stun boss at 4 secs, boss will be immune to stun for the next 7 secs.
    Hmmm... u sure? Coz when help friends with pt1,I always use this way,and work well so far for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Hmmm... u sure? Coz when help friends with pt1,I always use this way,and work well so far for me.
    Yes Iam sure!!
    the boss get stuns for the Damages of the rogues and not for the kelvin then.
    Go test it in a easy map.
    Tell ur frnd to stun a mob/boss with his kelvin.. when the mob/boss get stunned, count 4 secs and you use your kelvin. Your kelvin won't be able to stun! Cuz that mob/boss will be immune to stun for 7 secs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I know the technique bro, but i can never get the 8 sec wait right...always either too early or too late...t3 stunning is easier with the visible red zone and if you've run enough times, you realise the time for kelvin's cooldown to get over is almost coincident with the next red zone attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yes Iam sure!!
    Tell ur frnd to stun a mob/boss with his kelvin.. when the mob/boss get stunned, count 4 secs and you use your kelvin. Your kelvin won't be able to stun! Cuz that mob/boss will be immune to stun for 7 secs!
    Actualy I already test it since first time planar tomb released till a month ago (that's last time I run at planar tomb). After at home I'm gonna test it again runin pt 1. And btw why always use "!" ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I know the technique bro, but i can never get the 8 sec wait right...always either too early or too late...t3 stunning is easier with the visible red zone and if you've run enough times, you realise the time for kelvin's cooldown to get over is almost coincident with the next red zone attack
    Yep taurus red zone cooldown almost same with kelvin CD time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yes Iam sure!!
    Not 7 seconds for sure!! Try stunning with kelvin in arena....it happens continuously, only not possible while the stars still revolve around boss's head which is for like 3 secs.....ive tried it multiple times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Yes Iam sure!!
    Yep u right about boss got stuned at sec 4 coz high dmg from players so if we run with high dmg dps,we have prety high chance to stun him from 1 - 10 sec while he cast fire ring.

But u're wrong about boss stun immunity. Already test it on jarl elite,arena glob and pt1 boss,i stun them and my friends do around 3 - 5 sec after me. I'm prety sure that boss didn't have 7 sec stun immunity againts kelvin stun AA after we stun him with same pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Yep u right about boss got stuned at sec 4 coz high dmg from players so if we run with high dmg dps,we have prety high chance to stun him from 1 - 10 sec while he cast fire ring.

But u're wrong about boss stun immunity. Already test it on jarl elite,arena glob and pt1 boss,i stun them and my friends do around 3 - 5 sec after me. I'm prety sure that boss didn't have 7 sec stun immunity againts kelvin stun AA after we stun him with same pet.
    You just have to stay at kiting range and don't need to stun before needed!!

Pt me oneday and show me mobs/ bosses don't follow stun immunity! My ign is onerun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Not 7 seconds for sure!! Try stunning with kelvin in arena....it happens continuously, only not possible while the stars still revolve around boss's head which is for like 3 secs.....ive tried it multiple times
    You are saying you can keep stunning boss one after one with kelvin? Lol okay!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Actualy I already test it since first time planar tomb released till a month ago (that's last time I run at planar tomb). After at home I'm gonna test it again runin pt 1. And btw why always use "!" ?
    "!" is an exclamation sign. Why do you only use "." and no other punctuations?