Thread: Need Expert Advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need Expert Advice

Ok, so a few months ago I would rely on locked farming to make my gold, since they,be dropped to 2-3k I have no idea how to get gold.

I'm level 40 at the moment and I would like to know what I should farm to get a consistent amount of gold PER day, I'm asking is you guys could give me some advice and suggest what to farm ( besides eggs ) , to where I can make a good amount of gold per day.

I would also like information on the kraken maps on which map I should farm and what I should farm for there , thank you !!!

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

This is assuming 0 gold to start with.

1. Take easy daily quest everyday. Choose those quest that pays out 900 golds and above. Here is a guide where you can look for all the daily quest ---> CLICK HERE
    Its a consistent up to 12k golds per day.

2. Bard's daily quest and Hauntlet daily quest. Do this everyday and buy eggs to sell (Crawly, Colton, Jack, Shiloh etc.).

3. Kraken mines III (KM3) is a famous spot to farm for locked crates, if you have luck elixir or you got luck from klaas/shazbot. Its good if you had Lepre and Arlorian Egg band ring.

4. Always check the Auction house and pay attention to people shouting there sales in towns. You can get cheap items from those, then re-sell for highier price.

5. If you have platinums, elixir kits can be sold and gives you good amount of golds everyday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxxdemonicxxx View Post
    Ok, so a few months ago I would rely on locked farming to make my gold, since they,be dropped to 2-3k I have no idea how to get gold.

I'm level 40 at the moment and I would like to know what I should farm to get a consistent amount of gold PER day, I'm asking is you guys could give me some advice and suggest what to farm ( besides eggs ) , to where I can make a good amount of gold per day.

I would also like information on the kraken maps on which map I should farm and what I should farm for there , thank you !!!
    Unfortunately the timing right now is bad. Everyone is in the process of unloading old gear and trying to raise money for the new expansion which is coming very soon. I would suggest you buy whatever the best gear you can afford is, and then wait it out until the new expansion hits, and then level to 46 as fast as you can (there is no reason why you cannot do this is a day or two, regardless of how good your gear is). Then you can start doing the new elites. When the new expansion hits, the elite legendary items usually sell in the millions per item, so the opportunity to make real amounts of gold is there. But the longer it takes you to get to level 46, the less time you will have to farm until prices drop. That first week or two is your big opportunity. The fact that you are only level 40 tells me that you don't really play this game very much. You need to reach the cap level and you need to do it as fast as you can once the new expansion hits. If it takes you a few months to reach 46, then you will be right back in the same situation as you are now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Unfortunately the timing right now is bad. Everyone is in the process of unloading old gear and trying to raise money for the new expansion which is coming very soon. I would suggest you buy whatever the best gear you can afford is, and then wait it out until the new expansion hits, and then level to 46 as fast as you can (there is no reason why you cannot do this is a day or two, regardless of how good your gear is). Then you can start doing the new elites. When the new expansion hits, the elite legendary items usually sell in the millions per item, so the opportunity to make real amounts of gold is there. But the longer it takes you to get to level 46, the less time you will have to farm until prices drop. That first week or two is your big opportunity. The fact that you are only level 40 tells me that you don't really play this game very much. You need to reach the cap level and you need to do it as fast as you can once the new expansion hits. If it takes you a few months to reach 46, then you will be right back in the same situation as you are now.
    This really helped I appreciate it!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

It is very, very hard to earn gold right now since we're on the brink of a new expansion. I'd suggest you wait for the expansion, cap ASAP, and farm your butt off in the new elites to get the newest gear - assuming, of course, you have passable gear right now. Mythic armor and helm and the rest legendary, or icescale armor and helms should be sufficient. We don't know how hard the elites will be though.

The events are the best time to make gold, make several characters and get the tiered rewards & hold on until the price is good enough. Use tokens to buy vanities, pets, etc.

OR

Open Locked Crates. Couple thousand dollars later, you're rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I suggest lvl up to 41, get some manageable gear ( if there isnt enough gold for even that, them follow kinzmet's advice till you can afford them)
    Farm goblin like hell to gain some gold and then sit tight for the expansion
    Anything and everything you farm now is selling at half or less of its original prices, not worth the effort