Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This Week in Arcane Legends: 2X Odds on Arena Master Chests & New Vanity Banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

wow... i wrote a beautiful post comparing the economics of playing Arena on Plat/Ankhs to playing PacMan...
    buuut the whole thing disappeared when I submitted...

$90/1700plat = $0.05
    I spent 60 plat and 10 ankhs on 3 runs in a hour of play. That's $3
    The average kid chewed $10 of quarters per hour on PACMAN in 1985
    With inflation that's $13.50

I don't think mine was an unreasonable price.
    That the guy at the top of the PacMan leaderboard never got there for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice update I ran all night and got 2.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    I have died many times while fighting ferrix. his pools does a lot of damage.
    waking up in a pool is just a wasted ankh.
    why does anankh not give us 1 second immunity ?
    That's what was happening to me, had to buy another 70 plat just to buy more ankhs but I got my 8-bit banner for charity so its all good.

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    Right let's start my post again with a little less anger this time since it got deleted hahaha. In the last 15-20 mins I've spent 30 ankhs and not completed once, I like competing in events but as it stands I'm ganna be standing outside seer hox crying about my noob gears, I was so angry a minute ago I nearly put my head through my door haha. Sorry bout last post remiem

sent from fritters beak
    what toon u r playing am playing a mage my stats r 3.4khp and 1.26 armor dmg 516 and my pet is blinky i run shuyal arena 3 times just using 5ankhs i think the problem its ur internet connection or your build? i have seen few players using heal skills in arena

Note: Warrior only use Heal arena / Mage and rogue use 3 attacking shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    I have died many times while fighting ferrix. his pools does a lot of damage.
    waking up in a pool is just a wasted ankh.
    why does anankh not give us 1 second immunity ?
    u havn't revive instantly if u died on poison pool until the poison pool leave from the floor my very first run i done like u i wasted 5ankh in a row :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Owk any information about goblin event plz and u guys planing expansion on august or September?
    Sry Had to ask becoz im hearing about expansion from a long tym

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its been forever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    what toon u r playing am playing a mage my stats r 3.4khp and 1.26 armor dmg 516 and my pet is blinky i run shuyal arena 3 times just using 5ankhs i think the problem its ur internet connection or your build? i have seen few players using heal skills in arena

Note: Warrior only use Heal arena / Mage and rogue use 3 attacking shield
    I'm playing rogue, I have 3k HP and 1.5k armor, my damage is 409 and I've not got a decent pet. My best is prob Mali and courage hahahah. Earning gold to buy a better one is the hardest task of all when I'm eating through pots. Most ankhs lost is due to getting to second boss and it happens to be harder on the next one so everyone leaves after I've just used 5 ankhs to revive. The worst one is ferrex with poisen envitonment .

sent from fritters beak

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Holmes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Nice....2X chance to get stone loop of potency or onyx loop of potency ! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Stop it already. The last map that was worth farming is now trashed. Recipe 3m (does not cover cost). Like 10 nekros looted??? Not sure how this was a treat for farmers as suggested. More like handing out lottery tickets. I assume expansion is later this month or what's the end game here?
    i agree, one person haz looted 2 fossils. You guys are totally gonna make pvp to R.I.P....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Stop it already. The last map that was worth farming is now trashed. Recipe 3m (does not cover cost). Like 10 nekros looted??? Not sure how this was a treat for farmers as suggested. More like handing out lottery tickets. I assume expansion is later this month or what's the end game here?
    Yup in our guild just 2 days in and one person looted 2 fossils and two others did as well! They were deserving players and sold for 40m! It was like winning the lottery for them and I'm glad that they looted something worthwhile! Personally, as always, I looted nothing! But with recipies tanking to low 3m, I was finally able to afford one at the end of the expansion!I will keep trying my luck, but without that fossil or a recipie drop, running arena is still unprofitable.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

It's maybe slightly off-topic, but I wonder what ways are left for players to earn gold. Gems crashing, T3 loot on decline too, lockeds worth couple of k.

I would recommend to STS team one thing: make a new toon, make it to 41 level and try to get a party with the gear that you have.

I personally don't have problems with funding the next season, but I am thinking about the others. Because without the others, there won't be any fun in this game.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well said king, even I may need to Crack open some locked next season just to start paying off stuff
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Arcane Legends-ka vo ka vo

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=107505&dateline=14000  78776
    T H A I L A N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default This Week in Arcane Legends: 2X Odds on Arena Master Chests & New Vanity Banners

Sts sure is quiet on this matter . I'm glad to see people starting to speak out . This front there putting on pretending to care about customers opinion .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 05-10-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    It's maybe slightly off-topic, but I wonder what ways are left for players to earn gold. Gems crashing, T3 loot on decline too, lockeds worth couple of k.

I would recommend to STS team one thing: make a new toon, make it to 41 level and try to get a party with the gear that you have.

I personally don't have problems with funding the next season, but I am thinking about the others. Because without the others, there won't be any fun in this game.
    Read this post Introducing-Jewels! regarding the new Jewel system that will be implemented with the expansion. Sounds like a perfect way for all of us to farm areas for money, lots of money making potential there that gems don't offer us.

I've seen Devs responding to a few threads recently, so they are still listening to the constructive criticisms that are out there. However, I think they are putting a lot of time into getting this expansion ready to roll out, and from the various posts I'm seeing it is REALLY going to be worth the wait.
    Last edited by PhoenixPrime; 05-10-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Put in link for Jewel post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Honestly, this event has the highest player participation of any I have seen in a very long time.

I think part of that is because people are hearing that fossils are actually being looted, which is a huge motivator. I mean in the first 6 months of the Planar Arena, there was a single fossil looted. It wasn't until 4-6 weeks ago that they actually started dropping at all. Now, from what I have seen and heard, the odds are way more than double, but if fossils had been dropping all the months they were supposed to, we would have had a lot more in the game by now. So it seems like it is balancing things out. Perhaps that is the reason for it.

I believe a weekend would have been enough on this - a full week may be a bit much with the drop rates. That being said, I can say that it is a major relief for players like myself, who have worked for months and months with no reward - to finally see a fair shot at getting their balance of effort paid off.

How this affects the economy in the long run, I can't begin to say - nor can anyone else without knowing what STS plans. However, right now the major need was to provide a source of interest in the game that had a goal which wasn't out of reach. I know not everyone is looting valuables, and not everyone can, or they won't remain valuable - but from what we are seeing, most of those who are working hard at it are being rewarded in some way.

So good job, STS.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Was fun as heck for <Enigmatic>. We got fossils and recipes and everyone had a blast. Yeah recipe value is tanked but I am hoping that it's forward moving now with Goblin then expansion and it won't matter in the end anyways. Mine as well gear up the rest so they can play Rage of Ren'Gol!

Hey GZ Ser on Fossil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to hear it going to players that have put in uber work farming be rewarded.

Not complaining at all, this was legit as heck event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Thanks! The event isn't over yet.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So by the time i write this,all problèmes are solved?and we probably know the date of expansion?ik that no sts read this.How long arcane legend s gonna survive before all players go to Taichi panda?Why we still have no class balance or at least maps that al low only 3players from différent class with almost same gear?why im still poor After playing 2years,still no mythic weapon.Srr guys just needed to write it somewhere.Market sukking up money and economy is down.When we get a free décent arcane pet for non plat players.Feel like most people here are plat buyers that being milked.