Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Cool <Enigmatic> I Dream of Genie

Enigmatic
    I Dream of Genie

Name:  i_dream_of_jeannie_by_katerinabeana-d3gknrb.jpg
Views: 1634
Size:  47.9 KB

The Enigmaticians have discovered a rare genie lamp in the guild hall! The Rage of Ren'gol is nearing and they continue to tap any magical sources available in Arlor. Inside the lamp a sleeping Maridos lies waiting for a new master to bring it back to life. This creature will fight alongside its chosen one with rapid dual wielding forces and giving amazing extra health and crit to his owner. Will YOU be the lucky one to command this Maridos?

General Guidelines

• Must be a member, recruiter, or officer of Enigmatic during the entire length of the contest, and must already be in the guild as of 4/29/2015 for the Mari raffle
    • You must be able to post a SS to the forums
    • This contest will run the same time as the Goblin event
    • Anyone that joins the guild after 4/29/2015 is eligible for prizes 2nd-10th place

How to win Maridos

The Maridos egg will be awarded based on a random number generator. You will have your name thrown in the virtual hat depending on your performance and participation in the Goblin event in Arlor. Everyone who reaches plat tier will have a shot at the egg, and you can earn extra slots in the raffle by running leaderboard OR multiple toons to plat. Everyone has a shot, the luckiest one will win!

The random number drawing will be recorded and posted on YouTube so everyone can see this contest is fair.

Contest Rules:

For every GUILDED toon that reaches GOLD Tier: 1x entry in the Maridos drawing. Please note, because it's so easy to run a toon to Gold we have decided to place a cap on how many you can do. Your maximum number of gold toons is 5.

• You can run a max of 5 toons to gold tier including twinks.
    • They must all be <Enigmatic> during the entire contest
    • You will have to submit a SS of your Gold Tier status for each toon. Please indicate who your main is as you submit your SS.
    • I will make a separate thread for the Gold Tier screen shots
    • Example: I will run my mage, rogue, and a lvl 15 twink. My name will be put in the drawing 3 times for the egg.

Leaderboard runners will also earn multiple entries into the contest:

• Top 25 Leaderboard winners: 3x entry into the Maridos drawing
    • Top 10 Leaderboard winners: 4X entry into the Maridos drawing
    • Top 5 Leaderboard winners: 5x entry into the Maridos drawing

Prizes:

Grand Prize: Maridos Egg
    2nd -10th Prizes: Eggs including Dova, Grimm, Blinky, Yowie, Abaddon..... We have many many donated eggs for contests. I will random them all off and you will keep your same number of entries.

Note: You can't win more than one egg.
    Name:  Maridos_Block.png
Views: 1003
Size:  108.6 KB

Prizes and rules are subject to change. If you have any suggestions to the contest, please make them now! We can modify before the event gets rolling!!!
    Last edited by Candylicks; 05-15-2015 at 02:52 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: