Thread: Rogues (nerf?) suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Rogues (nerf?) suggestion

Hello everyone!
    Every day I see forum threads about rogues are op. But why this class is over powered? Deadly crit and high damage, little cooldown on skills. Wait a second... Little cooldown? 2 seconds cooldown on aimed shot. It's just too easy to play as rogue. So my suggestion is :
    Cooldown from 2 seconds to 3-4 seconds. Then rogues will not kill everything on their way so easy. Maybe also nerd 250% crit on aimed to 200%? Then bad geared rogues will stand maybe little, but a chanse against good geared rogues. What do you guys think? Please leave feedback down in replies. Thanks.
    P.S.: Main suggestion is about cooldown. Secondary suggestion is about crit.
    +
    Nerf critical on aimed but add+5% dmg in pvp room?
    Last edited by xnorwayx; 05-10-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If cd will be 3-4 secomd than they cant make critical hits in pvp vs warriors. Cd of feeble is 3 sec. I think need nerf only 250% crit to 200%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Lol, what did you expect?, rogues are the dps class.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Honestly... There's no need for nerf anymore. Paracles gem made warrior now the op class. If sts removed nerf it would be balanced once again. What they need to do is give mages under lvl 16 a +10% damage boost in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

if u make that then warrs will be GODS in all bracket of lvls in pvp, and to kill 1 warr in pvp will need 3 rogues
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Okay, if warriors are gods, why no one takes them to elite? Why people prefer 4 rogues then 1 war 3 rogues?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Okay, if warriors are gods, why no one takes them to elite? Why people prefer 4 rogues then 1 war 3 rogues?
    He did say PvP.

Warriors were fine before the -25% armor on ax buff, I don't get why that was necessary. PvE sure, but PvP...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    He did say PvP.

Warriors were fine before the -25% armor on ax buff, I don't get why that was necessary. PvE sure, but PvP...?
    Hm... I killed warrior with bulwark and myth armor, blood ruby and idk which legendary ring, I used icescale potency set, fang, planar knives of riposte and haunted ring of will.
    I killed him in 1-2 minute. Does it now shows how op are rogues right now? I'm self playing as rogue and I feel how easy it is to kill every boss, every elite mob, and people in pvp. Just tap aimed, nox, shadow piercer and do it over and over again. I was keeping 1:1 kdr with same gear as with this warrior, but using expedition potency instead of planar knives. And I wasn't leaving or running. The same moment I saw mage from my guild. I felt sorry for him. When he came to lvl 41 he had 0:0 kdr. Now with really good gear he have 1:3 kdr. When I asked him why his kdr is destroyed he said : rogues crit all of the time. That's the reasons why I suggested these changed. I have some new ideas and I will add them to thread now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Arcane Legends game started with PVE STS desighned the Skills for each class to fight with the Mob's & Boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hm... I killed warrior with bulwark and myth armor, blood ruby and idk which legendary ring, I used icescale potency set, fang, planar knives of riposte and haunted ring of will.
    I killed him in 1-2 minute. Does it now shows how op are rogues right now? I'm self playing as rogue and I feel how easy it is to kill every boss, every elite mob, and people in pvp. Just tap aimed, nox, shadow piercer and do it over and over again. I was keeping 1:1 kdr with same gear as with this warrior, but using expedition potency instead of planar knives. And I wasn't leaving or running. The same moment I saw mage from my guild. I felt sorry for him. When he came to lvl 41 he had 0:0 kdr. Now with really good gear he have 1:3 kdr. When I asked him why his kdr is destroyed he said : rogues crit all of the time. That's the reasons why I suggested these changed. I have some new ideas and I will add them to thread now.
    Rogues are the damage class, why nerf this class when we are already nerfed in pvp? Rogues were meant to have high crit and dodge to be an effficient class to damage, easily avoid attacks from bosses so that they dont die constantly and will be able to continue their damage part. Running a rogue in PvE isnt cheap either, you need a stockpile of mana potions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    Rogues are the damage class, why nerf this class when we are already nerfed in pvp? Rogues were meant to have high crit and dodge to be an effficient class to damage, easily avoid attacks from bosses so that they dont die constantly and will be able to continue their damage part. Running a rogue in PvE isnt cheap either, you need a stockpile of mana potions.
    Try 1v1 any top geared rogue. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Try 1v1 any top geared rogue. Ty
    Try that vs a top geared warrior, who knows how to PvP. And in pve (except maybe in arena) 4 rogue party is not the fastest. Test it out and come back again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Bulwark is for tanking sir