Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7 Content Update (56585)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Sorry about that FFS.
    ??
    No need to feel sorry for others / No need to apologize for other people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    Even if you have purchased Balefort Sewers you donīt have accsess to Balefort Castle. Those are two different dungeons and not connected anyhow. Correct me if Im wrong about this thing.
    Maybe I didnt quite understand how your coworker is unable to go to Castle, if he have bougth everything else except Balefort Sewers?
    He bought all the campaign bundles. Balefort Castle did not read as unaccessible until the patch update. He spent the 15 Plat for the Dungeon bundle, 20 Plat for the Elite Dungeon bundle, and 20 for the Alien Oasis Dungeon bundle. I don't remember having to purchase Balefort Castle separately when I purchased the campaign bundles. I think it was included in the "Dungeon Bundle". Anyway, he wasn't "sneaking" into Balefort Castle. He was accessing it legitimately (or so he thought). I believe he feels somewhat scammed that all of a sudden there is a town that he feels like he is having to purchase again...

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Chronicler of Alterra Bobloblaw's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tiliana View Post
    He bought all the campaign bundles. Balefort Castle did not read as unaccessible until the patch update. He spent the 15 Plat for the Dungeon bundle, 20 Plat for the Elite Dungeon bundle, and 20 for the Alien Oasis Dungeon bundle. I don't remember having to purchase Balefort Castle separately when I purchased the campaign bundles. I think it was included in the "Dungeon Bundle". Anyway, he wasn't "sneaking" into Balefort Castle. He was accessing it legitimately (or so he thought). I believe he feels somewhat scammed that all of a sudden there is a town that he feels like he is having to purchase again...
    Balefort Castle (lvl 15-20) has never been included in the "Dungeon Bundle" (which includes FC and LE for levels 20-30) and has been a separate purchase for 4 plat for as long as I can remember.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Maybe and plz

Hey not related to any of the other threads i have a idea that will make the game better and easier for everyone. How about the devs develop a way to send all your friends a message at the same time. Instead of sending your friends a private message every time that you want to start a party. Sending everyone a message at once will help people to make faster parties. I hope that the devs will insert this into the game on the new update 1.7.1. THX

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ONEQUICKNINJA View Post
    Hey not related to any of the other threads i have a idea that will make the game better and easier for everyone. How about the devs develop a way to send all your friends a message at the same time. Instead of sending your friends a private message every time that you want to start a party. Sending everyone a message at once will help people to make faster parties. I hope that the devs will insert this into the game on the new update 1.7.1. THX
    Cool idea but it's best to post this in the appropriate area: "Suggestions and Feedback"
    AL : Blewe | Corrvus | Urrsus
    PL : Anichelith | Corrvus | Urrsus | Rrhino
    Member of Average Joes and C.O.T.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down not cool!

im not really happy about this new update.
    with all the skill cooling down for half a sec evrytime you use a skill,
    you can't really make a combo on the enemies, in whch a character
    needs especially when still in a lower level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bobloblaw View Post
    Balefort Castle (lvl 15-20) has never been included in the "Dungeon Bundle" (which includes FC and LE for levels 20-30) and has been a separate purchase for 4 plat for as long as I can remember.
    You don't remember far enough back then. I looked on my account purchases and it states that I bought the dungeon bundle "Balefort Castle through Lost expeditions" for 20 plat back in September 2010. Bale fort Castle is not a separate purchase for 4 plat either. It is a separate purchase now for 10 plat. As I was saying, my coworker feels somewhat scammed.

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.