Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7 Content Update (56585)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    aha mmmmm apple needs to hurry up gosh it took faster for 1.7 when they submitted it lmao
    lmao right now its just three days 1.7 was 3weeks
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think they have target date somewhere around the 18th.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I will shoot 5678910111213141516and 17 to get to the 18th target
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Haha but i so loved have so much fake gold lol. Thx devs you guys rock!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    "Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it"

Why did you do this ??
    What about the stuff that people are selling there who don´t own Balefort?
    I´m really mad about this kinda stuff, you could have at least tell people before hand that you´re doing this..
    As far as my PL-playing this was a really important part of it, but since its been disabled Im not sure if Im going to continue with the game.
    Well, what do you do, it was clear that you just want to make money, but not this clear.
    Isn't the balefort campaign the first campaign you pay for?

They're just fixing what was supposed to be paid for in the first place. You should consider yourself lucky if you got to it for free all this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoo hoo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So is this the 1.7 update with the new emotes and stuff? Or is that not out yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by xxteargodxx View Post
    So is this the 1.7 update with the new emotes and stuff? Or is that not out yet?
    nope what it says on the dot points is what was updated
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

when you submit an app update to the app store, devs can choose is they want to delay the release for additional changes, or not.when 1.7 was submitted, the devs said the did this, so im assuming they did the same for 1.7.1
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lol kossi bursted with joy xD
    anyway, i think it looks pretty funny having the amounts moved adjacent like that. A suggestion maybe move the values apart left/right? theres plenty of space, check it yourself.
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • Fixed players gaining access to Balefort Castle towne if they didn't own it by walking to it
    I guess I have to reach for my wallet...sigh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwillow View Post
    n I get this update couse I pourchesed the wrong level belfort sewers please help me
    You purchased the sewer camp by accident? The sewer camp. Is only created for lvl 50-56. The content update is givem to all players.

If i mis understand your post please clarify
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I am amazed that people who where exploiting a bug are complaining because it has been fixed. Did you guys really think it would last forever?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I am amazed that people who where exploiting a bug are complaining because it has been fixed. Did you guys really think it would last forever?
    Well I personally never thougth that "I´m being exploiting a bug" but to use a feature in the game that belongs there. And I allways thougth that by bying the map, Id get the guests and that would be the main reason to purchase it. Some one was commenting that isnt Balefort the first map you buy, but for me (before the patch) Balefort wasnt really that interesting to be purchased because of the low lvl for exping (even the map says, its recommended only for lvls between 15 and 20.). And what comes to the contributing to the game and to the devs and everything I really dont understand your point here. I don´t want be a total douchebag but.. Isnt this game and developing it and doing stuff with a job for the devs. I dont know if it is a real job or just a volunteer work either way, they have made the choice to do it by them selves. Are you equally as happy to buy everything else also? IMO Pocket Legends is a product that they have made (just like anything else is and just like any other game is..) and they are doing business with it thats fine by me. Doing business is fine and good for everybody, but I dont quite understand how you can be so blue-eyed about it. Maybe this is the point where I have to give thumps up for the devs for creating such a loyal and strong fan base for their product.
    Anyways, Im gonna drop this subject now, what is done is done and at the end its their decision, even I wouldnt like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for continually making the game better for us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    Well I personally never thougth that "I´m being exploiting a bug" but to use a feature in the game that belongs there. And I allways thougth that by bying the map, Id get the guests and that would be the main reason to purchase it. Some one was commenting that isnt Balefort the first map you buy, but for me (before the patch) Balefort wasnt really that interesting to be purchased because of the low lvl for exping (even the map says, its recommended only for lvls between 15 and 20.). And what comes to the contributing to the game and to the devs and everything I really dont understand your point here. I don´t want be a total douchebag but.. Isnt this game and developing it and doing stuff with a job for the devs. I dont know if it is a real job or just a volunteer work either way, they have made the choice to do it by them selves. Are you equally as happy to buy everything else also? IMO Pocket Legends is a product that they have made (just like anything else is and just like any other game is..) and they are doing business with it thats fine by me. Doing business is fine and good for everybody, but I dont quite understand how you can be so blue-eyed about it. Maybe this is the point where I have to give thumps up for the devs for creating such a loyal and strong fan base for their product.
    Anyways, Im gonna drop this subject now, what is done is done and at the end its their decision, even I wouldnt like it.
    making it short: he bought another campaign cause he thought the bug was legit and he thought u only purchase balefort for the quests.

anyways if ppl dont like the game or that its not free through out 5he game why do they even visit the forum? i dont get it. just quit and play doodle jump or angry birds. Jesus all this whining reminds me of middles school.
    Last edited by superglut2; 04-06-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by superglut2 View Post
    making it short: he bought another map cause he thought the bug was legit and he thought u only purchase balefort for the quests.

would you like a cookie?
    Sorry about that FFS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    aha mmmmm apple needs to hurry up gosh it took faster for 1.7 when they submitted it lmao
    They are taking their time evaluating the Fart Pack. XD
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

One of my coworkers whom I got to start playing PL had purchased all the dungeon packs except for the Sewers (I told him to wait until he was high enough to purchase this area). Well, since the update, he now doesn't have Balefort Castle at all. Balefort Castle was part of the first dungeon pack way back when I first started playing (Balefort through the Swamps). Now he doesn't have access to the Castle and I don't think that is fair since he had bought all the packs. Shouldn't those who spent the same amount of plat as everyone else be grandfathered with Balefort?

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiliana View Post
    One of my coworkers whom I got to start playing PL had purchased all the dungeon packs except for the Sewers (I told him to wait until he was high enough to purchase this area). Well, since the update, he now doesn't have Balefort Castle at all. Balefort Castle was part of the first dungeon pack way back when I first started playing (Balefort through the Swamps). Now he doesn't have access to the Castle and I don't think that is fair since he had bought all the packs. Shouldn't those who spent the same amount of plat as everyone else be grandfathered with Balefort?
    Even if you have purchased Balefort Sewers you don´t have accsess to Balefort Castle. Those are two different dungeons and not connected anyhow. Correct me if Im wrong about this thing.
    Maybe I didnt quite understand how your coworker is unable to go to Castle, if he have bougth everything else except Balefort Sewers?