Thread: Best Warrior Gear at level 40

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Best Warrior Gear at level 40

im almost level 40 and i was wondering what gear to get. i have atm 186 str, 35 dex and 1 int. i preffer 1 handed weapons and im not really sure at all what i should get. if you could also give me a price with each set i would really appreciate it. thanks=)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

if you have enough money get full level 40 thoth gear or get conqours and legends level 39 gear they are your best options
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you=)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by krullnan View Post
    thank you=)
    your welcome glad to help it is pricey the thoth gear but if you can afford it i recommend it other wise get conq spear, spear is alot better damage and does an armour debuff (break armour)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i may be a little off on this, but at 40, i used conq set for wolfling plus spear. but on my newer tank wolffu, who is currently a 41, i am actually still using a full iceberg set with both the longsword and/or an axe. i've actually noticed that even though it's level 30 gear it still has (IMO) better all around specs than most offerings at 40. when i hit 45 with wolfling i switched over to full isis set, except for thoth helm, and eventually when it came out a shock lance.

Wolfling 51 str/dex Hybrid bear, Rhuagh 51 Pure int Mage, Ashenshugar 45 Pure dex Bird, Wolffu 41 str Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rhuagh View Post
    i may be a little off on this, but at 40, i used conq set for wolfling plus spear. but on my newer tank wolffu, who is currently a 41, i am actually still using a full iceberg set with both the longsword and/or an axe. i've actually noticed that even though it's level 30 gear it still has (IMO) better all around specs than most offerings at 40. when i hit 45 with wolfling i switched over to full isis set, except for thoth helm, and eventually when it came out a shock lance.
    have to think of the procs plus the iceberg your see is just naturally not as good for tanking compared to level 40 thoth/legend/conq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

whats legend and conq lol sorry kinda new to forum/game lingo lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by krullnan View Post
    whats legend and conq lol sorry kinda new to forum/game lingo lol
    like pharoahs sword of legend or conquors djin spear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

o ok thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

another quick question. i was looking to buy thoth, found it and just wondering why would i buy that one with the int boost over horus with the dex boost? jw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There is no level 40 str horus, just level 41; that's why icant recommended Thoth since you asked for level 40.
    See Yanis' list here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-I-amp-Part-II

Consider waiting until level 41 to buy gear unless you are lucky to find some level 40 pieces cheap. Level 41 stuff is more common because it drops in AO2, as opposed to 40 which drops in AO1 and is more rare and expensive.

Also level 45 gear is really cheap (with the exception of some rarer weapons like shock lance), so if you're tight on cash you might consider waiting until then. Maybe try some AO2 runs in your current gear and see if you have trouble surviving, and if so buy a better plate and shield.

I recently played some AO2 on a level 28ish bear for fun, and didn't have too much trouble staying alive. That's why I'm saying level 30 or 35 gear might be sufficient until you get to 45.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

o ok thanks ill prolly wait then. not tight on money just not gonna waste it haha thank you for clearing that up