Thread: Suggestions for new content!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Suggestions for new content!

Ok, so personally, I'm getting a little tired of grinding. Just got to lvl 55 a few days ago, and have no intent on getting to 56. Every time i try, i seriously fall asleep while playing. Anyways, most likely gonna take a break from this for a little bit, so I'm just gonna post a few ideas that I thought would be fun for this game. Most of these have probably been posted before, so sorry if im posting one of your ideas.

Pets: Ok, I've seen this many times, in other posts and i think it was started a long time ago, but never instantiated. I remeber one of the STS admin posting that pets was on there todo list, but it hasn't happened. I feel it would add a little spice to training, and it wouldn't be so boring. also, maybe they could add some new skills exclusively utilizing your pet.

Defense (mini game): Ok, one of my favorite games, is zombies, on call of duty world at war and black-ops. I think it would be pretty cool if they made a mini game where you could go with a party of like 5(or make it large scale like 20 people), and just kill wave after wave of monsters.(If you die, you cant respawn til the next round, NO REVIVE from mages, and stuff like that to make it fair.) Doesnt have to actually have barriers you repair and stuff like that, or perks, etc. I don't know if you guys can really picture what im thinking but, whatever. I just think a mini-game or something would be really fun.

Guild PvP: Ok, so I heard they are adding this really soon(like 1.7.1 update, but not sure) anyways, i hope they make something along the lines of like guild vs guild, where members of 1 guild can fight with members of another, sort of like guild wars(if anyone has ever played that).

New vanity items: Like wings/capes something to show off a little more fashion, besides the sparkles from sets .

Rings: please make tradable ones already! i'm tired of spending plat for them, and since there is already a slot in the CS for rings, im assuming they will tradeable ones soon enough.

CS Alerts: It would be really nice for the CS to notify you once an offer has completed, or expired so one wouldnt have to check it so much( im a CS freak :/ ). Also, I just realized I lost a vyxnaar helm on my twink, cause i put it in the Auction and forgot about it. Ah well. Lesson learned the hard way, but hopefully you guys can make a notification or something in the future.

I will definently add in more ideas later, and feel free to comment/post your own ideas. Gotta go study for a bunch of tests, so made this rather rapidly. OVER AND OUT.
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya all of these ideas are awesome...I really want pets lol, every time i see someone suggest it, it just makes me want to more lol. Guilds as well cant wait till the are implemented in game!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

everything has been suggested but i like all the ideas i would love all of these things to be implemented but the CS notifications i make a thread recently
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828