Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion of lvl 51, 53 and 55 pink items pricing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler84 View Post
    Hey, watch your words. Hypothetical is definately considered an insulting word. If you think this is an unecessary discussion, just say so in a proper manner.
    Sorry, but this response to Kalielle answer is just too funny. I'm sure there must be some list of unacceptable words in your mind, but they are not universally shared. Her response was completely proper, too. The Consignment Shop operates according to the principles of laissez-faire capitalism. People charge what the market will bear. She made that quite clear.

FWIW, I don't like it, either, but it's reality, or rather a semblance of reality in a fictional setting. I personally feel that the current system allows experienced players to rip off the noobs, and it's not how I like to be. But that's just me. I can have my ideals while living in the real world. Think about it, Skyler, because it's a lot easier to be happy this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks snakespeare. the way she phrase it makes it sounds like i am a hypocrite that is what i mean. anyway, this topic is an open discussion so no point in using such heavy words. i just feels maybe i can open up this topic so that people can share how they feel about it regarding the topic. i don't own any level 51 or 53 items and neither will i buy so it just doesn't matter me at all. some may even think i am trying to push down the price. i just hope that a discussion is where people can share their thoughts. using that word hypothetical seems like abit rude though. however, i am not displeased in any form. thanks again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hey, watch your words. Hypothetical is definately considered an insulting word.
    Uhm... I'm not even sure what to say to that. Seriously, of all the things I have ever said in PL, this is the first that offends someone? I'm torn between being amused and being kind of concerned, since I didn't mean to insult anybody. :/

Hypothetical just means theoretical - as in, it's something we can talk about but it's not going to happen in practice since the market is what it is. I think you were thinking here of the word "hypocritical" - am I right? - which is a different word that I never used and has nothing to do with "hypothetical".
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalielle View Post
    Uhm... I'm not even sure what to say to that. Seriously, of all the things I have ever said in PL, this is the first that offends someone? I'm torn between being amused and being kind of concerned, since I didn't mean to insult anybody. :/

Hypothetical just means theoretical - as in, it's something we can talk about but it's not going to happen in practice since the market is what it is. I think you were thinking here of the word "hypocritical" - am I right? - which is a different word that I never used and has nothing to do with "hypothetical".
    You didn't do anything wrong. He either misread what you were saying, didn't know what hypothetical meant, or read to far into it.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    also lv51 gear is a investment. you give yourself gear to get thru the tough lv50-55!
    My thoughts exactly. If prices hold up you are basically renting the gear for free if you want to sell it at 55, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    You didn't do anything wrong. He either misread what you were saying, didn't know what hypothetical meant, or read to far into it.
    Yeah, I know... I'm tempted to sig his reply actually. My very first forum hate reply I ever received - feels kind of like a special event. Although I wish I had been at least given the chance to say something properly nasty to prompt it...
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PL drama... pure entertainment??? One of the few reason why I don't post in the forum. People always misread what someone else is trying to say and putting their own emotions into it. This is too funny. Kal, just laugh it up!
    Chantylily - Mage, Chanterella - Archer, Chantankie - Bear
    Chantylily - Vampy & Sorcerer, Chant - Engineer, Chanty - Operative, Chantanky - Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was not trying to be insulting. Gear is rare and lvl 50 works just fine save your money for the good lvl 55 gear. Use the orange while saving for pink or farming it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalielle View Post

oh. hypothetical. yeah i misread it as hypocritical. you are right. my mistake. sorry. so all cool.

@chant its not really funny when a misunderstanding event took place. it will become hates if not clear up. even in forum, we should treat it as if we are talking in real group of people. because its where we share things and also learn new things that ourselves may not know.
    Last edited by Skyler84; 04-09-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hey, watch your words. Hypothetical is definately considered an insulting word. If you think this is an unecessary discussion, just say so in a proper manner.
    The hurt feelings aren't funny, but the fact you TYPED (not misread) out hypothetical and thought it was hypocritical is a little amusing to .... some..... not necessarily saying me, but not saying not me either

Sometimes we just take ourselves too seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hypothetical and hypocritical are two different words with very different meanings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

lvl 51 DEX is definetly worth to buy to help your group. the increas of dmg is massive to lvl 50.
    i just c in shop that supply is going low when our farming group doesnt farm. ppl buys em like hot cakes... amazing..
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....