The organization/sorting of the Join Game list is something that I would like to see improved upon.

Game Search:
Most commonly people enter in a key word in the <Campaign> area so that it returns results from the campaign they intend to enter. For example "Sewers" in order to return Balefort Sewers games. This currently works well. No complaints.

Sorting Search Results:
This is what I believe should be changed. Sorting by level (ascending or descending) works fine in its current iteration. However, the default sorting by game name (ascending or descending) seems flawed as there isn't a way to sort solely by the level within the campaign. This tends to lend preference to characters with names early in the alphabet, especially if it comes before the associated city name ("M" for Muck Hovel in this case) as players see open games on the first screen without scrolling down.

Suggestion:
I believe the best suggested fix would be to leave "Game Name" as the default sorting method. However, if it is a game hosted by a player, do not sort it by the players name. Leave it so that the game is still sorted by the level within the campaign. Within that you can still have generic games first and player hosted games later. That way, if a player with a name starting with "Z" hosts a Bandit Boy Hideout game, his game is still listed with all of the other Bandit Boy Hideout games rather than at the very end of all sewer games.

The other suggestion would be to make sorting the list by "Campaign" the default sort and having it so that these results would be sorted by campaign and by level (Hideout, Stronghold, Catacombs, etc.). That way, you could still leave "Game Name" sorting in its current form there, it just wouldn't be the default.

Thank you for your consideration.