Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hey all! :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey all! :]

Hey everybody!

When I got this game on my iTouch, I knew I'd fall in love with it as soon as I logged in. I've been a pretty hardcore MMO player for awhile. I've played Star Wars: Galaxies, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning and I've recently decided to leave Lord of the Rings Online thinking that it would be the final MMO I'd go through before Star War: The Old Republic. I guess not :P

Anyway, I bought all the expansions and got to lvl 25 on my Enchantress. In boredom waiting on the two new additional maps, I decided to head on over to these forums and introduce myself. I've also started to level up an archer.

So there ya have it :] I look forward to scouraging through some castles filled with skeletons with all of ya.

Oh, and for the record, I've had people ask me in the past, so I might as well put it out there. Pb stands for paintball (not peanutbutter or playboy) and freak is spelled freek because the email address 'pbfreak' was already taken and I didn't bother to change it when I named my forum accounts or characters because I probably would remember which usernames I put 'pbfreak' as or 'pbfreek' as. :]

Peace.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey PBFreek, thanks for stopping in If you have some more time, maybe you could tell us about your Enchantress' build.