Thread: Complaints...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Complaints...

Everyone is complaining about class balancing. Yes, even I do notice that they need to be balanced but they are totally different classes. They have their own unique styles and skills. You can't expect different classes to have equal strength. STS is trying their best to solve this problem and is probably working day and night for this game. Stop the complaining and winging, STS is trying their best you should be thankful for bringing this game this far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ColaxRic View Post
    Everyone is complaining about class balancing. Yes, even I do notice that they need to be balanced but they are totally different classes. They have their own unique styles and skills. You can't expect different classes to have equal strength. STS is trying their best to solve this problem and is probably working day and night for this game. Stop the complaining and winging, STS is trying their best you should be thankful for bringing this game this far.
    Lol they don't have they're own skills.. Rogue has everything a mage and tank has mana and health at end game, and a tank isn't even a tank it can be easily killed by a end game rogue without even having a chance to heal. Mages are a bit balance but still squishy without shield the only thing that needs balancing is a rogue it shouldn't have 4k health 2k mana and about 800 damage/dps that's the only thing that needs to be fixed. If they have that much damage they shouldn't have 2k mana that's a bit too much more than what a tank can have. Also if they have that much health their damage/Dps shouldn't be 800+ and last but not least having that much mana they shouldn't have so much health.
    That's just my opinion if you were to go to PvP endgame that's mostly what you will see is rogues probably only 1 or 2 tanks in the whole match, Same thing for mages.
    Last edited by kydrian; 05-12-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Lol they don't have they're own skills.. Rogue has everything a mage and tank has mana and health at end game, and a tank isn't even a tank it can be easily killed by a end game rogue without even having a chance to heal. Mages are a bit balance but still squishy without shield the only thing that needs balancing is a rogue it shouldn't have 4k health 2k mana and about 800 damage/dps that's the only thing that needs to be fixed. If they have that much damage they shouldn't have 2k mana that's a bit too much more than what a tank can have. Also if they have that much health their damage/Dps shouldn't be 800+ and last but not least having that much mana they shouldn't have so much health.
    That's just my opinion if you were to go to PvP endgame that's mostly what you will see is rogues probably only 1 or 2 tanks in the whole match, Same thing for mages.
    This is totally right. Balance to this game will be next to none since all the character roles are not properly applied. Warriors can be one hit by the boss? Is that a tank? Mage is the support class but warrior and a rouge heal spells, and support skills are far more better. Rogue should be a damage dealer but it can tank and even act as a support for other class and also have good heal skill (All in one really?). Rouge should have high skill damage but no debuff skills, buff skills, and heal spell. Mage should have normal skill damage, debuff, buff skills, and heal spells. Warrior should have low damage but a very high hp more than double of the other class, high def, and self buff (not team buff). Now everyone has a role so pvp and pve wise they are all needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Take away health and mana pots and the game would actually be interesting (pretty sure you'll want a mage for mana and a tank for heals/shield).
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    Take away health and mana pots and the game would actually be interesting (pretty sure you'll want a mage for mana and a tank for heals/shield).
    Someone finally said it. I've never played a game where the reliance on potions was so high. I remember when I first started playing as a mage, we'd run parties in elites and wt4 and I would literally heal everyone's mana, the tank would heal everyone's health, and rogues actually charged skills.
    Last edited by raw; 05-12-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Overweightank

I just clicked ur channel. I love infected mushroom too Didn't know someone in this forum did too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Haha Rogue will never like that. They wanted to own everyone both in pve and pvp. Party me please, I am a tank and can heal you? I don't need you I have lots of pot and ankhs and how can you protect me if you die on 1 hit. I'd rather add one more of my kind. We can be 1 hit but we can kill boss fast.

Personally, I do not like rogue but have to make one.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 05-13-2015 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

This is very good idea!
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Haha Rogue will never like that. They wanted to own everyone both in pve and pvp. Party me please, I am a tank and can heal you? I don't need you I have lots of pot and ankhs and how can you protect me if you die on 1 hit. I'd rather add one more of my kind. We can be 1 hit but we can kill boss fast.

Personally, I do not like rogue but have to make one.

Weakening rogues is not the solution. Why? If runs take even longer, why would any sane rogue add a sorcerer or warrior to their map now?

The problem is this: Arena. It is a rogue designed map that contains all of the best loot in the game. This is not fair to any other class.

My solution:
    Add class combos that require skills from all classes, in a specific sequence, which results in enough damage to make up for not having four rogues in a party. It doesn't have to necessarily match or exceed 4 rogues, but as long as it comes close I think many would not complain. Of course, matching or exceeding damage output would be nice.

Example: Axe Throw + Frost + AS = Frosted - Double Damage!
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-13-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Yes exactly and that would mean classes depending on other classes equaling team work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Perhaps the Arena can have 3 rounds of very difficult, dense mobs before having the 4th round being the boss. The 1st 3 mob rounds should be so difficult that nobody could survive without a warrior to taunt and a mage to freeze, root and stun. Alas, we would have balance. Perhaps add in a couple of hard hitting mobs that can't be rooted or frozen so the rogues have a target to work on.
    Thing is so many warriors using crappy builds and bad timing, they won't ever be able to hold aggro lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Weakening rogues is not the solution. Why? If runs take even longer, why would any sane rogue add a sorcerer or warrior to their map now?

The problem is this: Arena. It is a rogue designed map that contains all of the best loot in the game. This is not fair to any other class.

My solution:
    Add class combos that require skills from all classes, in a specific sequence, which results in enough damage to make up for not having four rogues in a party. It doesn't have to necessarily match or exceed 4 rogues, but as long as it comes close I think many would not complain. Of course, matching or exceeding damage output would be nice.

Example: Axe Throw + Frost + AS = Frosted - Double Damage!
    Nobody is asking for the rogue class to be weakened.
    An example is that if a rogue has about 4k health they shouldn't have 800+ DPS and damage. We are asking for the rogue class to be balanced. So if a rogue has about 800+ damage and DPS they should NOT have 4k health. Also for mana they shouldn't have over 2k, with that much damage and health yes it is a good benefit for a party that a rogue has all that but it makes tanks and mages useless for PVE and PvP.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Nobody is asking for the rogue class to be weakened.
    An example is that if a rogue has about 4k health they shouldn't have 800+ DPS and damage. We are asking for the rogue class to be balanced. So if a rogue has about 800+ damage and DPS they should NOT have 4k health. Also for mana they shouldn't have over 2k, with that much damage and health yes it is a good benefit for a party that a rogue has all that but it makes tanks and mages useless for PVE and PvP.
    I kind of a agree and kind of don't. I've seen maxed rogues have 2k armor, 900+dmg, 1k+ dps, 2k+ mana, and 4.5k+ hp all together. That shouldn't be happening.. Rogues having about more armor than a maul dmg tank :3

*PS. DO NOT NERF ROGUES, JUST BALANCE THE OTHER CLASSES; WARRIOR AND MAGE*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Warrior, more defense at least double of max rouge and twice health as max rouge. No more damage weapon like arcane maul. Mage is really good enough for me but heal really sucks despite being a support class. Heal should have mana more mana regen and hp regen overtime and it scaled depending on character level and have a little stat boost like +10 to all stats and seriously spam potting is not nice should have at least 5 secs cooldown and if gold drain is a problem then make the price double (now all will depend on a tank and mana regen from a mage no more casting of). Plus no pet that can replace other class skills. Whats the point of class uniqueness if you give it on a pet.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 05-13-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

I wish AL Elite maps (and arena) were like PL Elite maps...(No potions allowed, and mages can revive)

I also have to agree with a lot of people on this thread.

And my thoughts:
    Warriors are a defense class, so it would make sense for them to have low damage, but very high armor and health.
    Mages are a support class, so it would make sense for them to have medium damage, armor and health (for equal AoE damage dealt to enemy groups)
    Rogues are a damage class, so it makes sense for them to have high damage, but what doesn't make sense in my opinion is that, aside from high damage, they also have high armor and health (which is what a Warrior should have), and a lot of mana (which is what a mage should have)

I also agree with Zeus's idea of class combos.
    This would make parties require other classes to help do extra damage with skill combos.

Lastly,
    In my opinion, if potions were not allowed in elite maps (in my opinion, Elite Maps should be difficult and should require all three classes working together to complete the map, rather than relying on potions to help players complete the map), then warriors would be needed to take damage from enemies, and keep the party alive, rogues would be needed to deal damage to targets, and mages would be needed to heal and replenish mana in the party, as well as control enemy crowds, to make killing enemies easier for the other two classes.

Just my thoughts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Warrior, more defense at least double of max rouge and twice health as max rouge. No more damage weapon like arcane maul. Mage is really good enough for me but heal really sucks despite being a support class. Heal should have mana more mana regen and hp regen overtime and it scaled depending on character level and have a little stat boost like +10 to all stats and seriously spam potting is not nice should have at least 5 secs cooldown and if gold drain is a problem then make the price double (now all will depend on a tank and mana regen from a mage no more casting of). Plus no pet that can replace other class skills. Whats the point of class uniqueness if you give it on a pet.
    Please don't alter pots. That's a terrible idea. Slower runs aren't fun. Give the warrior some more dmg or support buffs.

I know most people want class balance. I just want class independence. A party of mages and warriors in PvE shouldn't be a chore. Maybe an all warrior party shouldn't ever be practical but it's kind of silly that we can't ever have two on the same run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    I kind of a agree and kind of don't. I've seen maxed rogues have 2k armor, 900+dmg, 1k+ dps, 2k+ mana, and 4.5k+ hp all together. That shouldn't be happening.. Rogues having about more armor than a maul dmg tank :3

*PS. DO NOT NERF ROGUES, JUST BALANCE THE OTHER CLASSES; WARRIOR AND MAGE*
    2k armor and 900+ damage together?
    i know one can get 2k armor with imbued will sets, but he wont have 900+ damage.

I have seen mages with 5200 hp 1000+ damage 1k+ dps 6k+ mana 1500+ armor.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    2k armor and 900+ damage together?
    i know one can get 2k armor with imbued will sets, but he wont have 900+ damage.

I have seen mages with 5200 hp 1000+ damage 1k+ dps 6k+ mana 1500+ armor.
    Lol he exaggerated a bit but some of those mages use damage elixer kits just to get 1000dps and I think a mage is fine at the moment they are balance but a rogue isn't.