Size:  452.7 KB
    This guide
    1. Gear
    2. Attributes
    3. Skill input
    4. Combos for foxes
    5. Tips in PvP

1. Gear
    For a fox there 2 good sets you can use the Lustrous dagger & you could also use the Lustrous sword set.
    I personally use the Lustrous dagger set just because it deals alot of damage in a short amount of time, it has decent armour and it kills everything. The lustrous sword set has pretty okay damage, alot of dodge and armour. But when you use those strength sets on foxes, the biggest flaw is that is doesn't kill (99% of the time) lustrous sword set bears and enchantresses. And the Lustrous sword set isn't that helpful in PvE comparing to Lustrous dagger set. Unless there isn't a tank or pally. Here are my stats that I use with the 2 piece ring. If you want to max out your damage output while str use a dragon ring. And for more defensive options use the 2 piece rings.
    Name:  IMG_1351.PNG
Views: 2215
Size:  178.0 KB

2. Attributes
    There are 3 builds that are most likely.
    Name:  IMG_1355.PNG
Views: 1976
Size:  152.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1352.PNG
Views: 2066
Size:  152.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1353.PNG
Views: 1979
Size:  150.2 KB

As you can see, the first build is full dex. The damage on a full dex is amazing. If you equip a Lustrous dagger set with a full dex fox and use rage tonic. The base damage is around 400 and your damage per second is around 1,1k. The flaws on full dex foxes are that they can't tank, because of the lower armour and dodge. They also have a lot less health (~580) than strength foxes. The full dex foxes are the best for PvE actually. If you're doing konzite runs, you'll have 90% of the time a bear and atleast 1 mage with you. So you're tanking skills aren't needed, however your damage is. The faster the runs the better!
    My second build is primarily Str and less dex. I suggest using this build if you are 77 and use lustrous sword set. So as you can see you have a 100% hit. So you can hit everything, when you're not debuffed, while still having okay damage.
    My third build is primarily Dex and less Str. I use this build, because I can deal more damage and still have a lot health left and you dodge more frequently . The 1st & 2nd build is more common than this one. I actually get saved lots of times by that tiny bit of health I have. This is for the people who needs str and uses the Lustrous dagger set.

3. Skill input
    To give an idea on how this skill works:
    Rabid Bite: I would put 1 skill point in Rabid Bite because when you put more than 1 skill point into it, you can't dash anymore with it for some reason. ( Part of a combo) 4 seconds cooldown.
    It has a range of 8m
    Vixen Kick: It has a 3 sec cooldown and a knockback. (Part of a combo) Has a range of 8m. It also is dashable at every level.
    Poisen needles: It is quite damaging and has a great overall debuff. Knockback + Debuff: -65% speed -45 hp/s with 9 points. 8 sec cooldown. Has a range of 8m. Shoots in a cone, so it doesnt hit from the sides and behind.
    Evasion: it's your dodge/armour buff an absolute need for all foxes. +28 dodge and +22 armour when 9 points are into it + Breaks roots 10 sec duration 15 seconds cooldown.
    Fury: This is only needed for the people who use strength sets with both 2nd and 3rd attribute build I gave you. +10 % Hit each skill point in it 10 sec duration 30 sec cooldown.
    Hamstring: Great debuffs. (Part of a combo) Debuff: -40 dodge -29 hp/s 60% stun chance for 3 seconds 5 seconds cooldown, 3m range. Deals only damage when you put it in a combo.
    Poisen dart:Poisen Dart,Good damage and same debuff as poisen needles.(Part of a combo)3 Second debuff -65% speed and -45 hp/s when 9 points are in it 7 sec cooldown.
    It has a range of 10m.
    Armour shredder: This is the only armour debuff and does fantastic damage. Debuff: -44 armour for 10 seconds 5 seconds cooldown. It has a range of 3m. It might stack I don't know just yet.
    Fox Howl: AoE damage and damage debuff, Also it attracts attention from mobs.Debuff -54 dmg for 5 seconds 5,5 seconds cooldown. Has a range of 8m.
    Bandage: It gives mana and health after each second passes. It stops after damage is dealt to you.
    Hypnotize: It pulls only 1 enemy , doesn't deal alot of damage and 3 seconds stun, your only 12m ranged skill has 7,5 sec cooldown.
    RAGE Tonic: It gives extra crit and extra damage adds: 26% crit +50 damage when 9 points are into it for 20 seconds duration has 30 seconds cooldown.
    So here are the skill builds that can be used. Here's an example! And my build
    Name:  IMG_1350.PNG
Views: 2039
Size:  245.7 KB

I personally use this build. The reason i put 0 points into fury is that I don't need any hit% extra, because I use the lustrous dagger set. You need this skill if you use a strength set.
    This build is also viable for full dex foxes.
    Here's a skill input that suits 169 str and 219 dex attribute build.
    1 Rabid bite, doesn't dash after you put more than 1 point into it.
    3 vixen kick. If you have 3 vixen kick you can dash away all the time, but not within ~6m from your target. You could use this skill to get close to a bird and not let anyone kite you. A flaw on 9 vixen kick is that it gets kited alot, because if you the opponent in pvp dodges the hypno pull. You will get kited more likely than 3 vixen.
    9 Poisen needles, Lots of damage & nice debuff.
    9 evasion, it's a dodge and armour buff, you need it.
    9 fury, if you get debuffed by a bird (-60%), you have 40% hit, but when you use 9 fury you have 130%. And if a bear hits stomp well and the bear Hell Screams you (both -90% hit together) . It actually neutralizes your fury skill, leaving you with 100% hit to hit everything.
    9 Hamstring Great skill to have, debuffs hp/s dodge and it has a chance to stun you.
    8 Poisen dart. Same as poisen needles but has further range and is just for 1 target.
    9 Armour shredder. It debuffs your armour. -44 armour, does good damage too.
    9 Fox howl damage debuff -54 dmg and Aoe damage , so it's needed.
    Bandage 0 This skill is useless when you have a strength set on, the strength sets have already good hp/s
    1 Hypno doesnt add alot of damage when leveled. Doesnt enhance the pull aswell so it's best to put a max of 1 point in it.
    9 Rage tonic. Adds damage and crit% . Best at level 9.

4. Combos for Foxes.
    There is Slam! Rabid bite + Hamstring
    There is also Knock out! Rabid bite + hamstring ( wait till rabid bite is available) Vixen kick
    There is also Buried! That's the same route as Knock out! but after vixen kick use Hamstring
    There also are 2 extra combos that are for level 77 foxes with lustrous sets. Shred! combo is Armour shredder with Auto attack. There is also a second Shred! That's when you use Armour shredder then Vixen kick.

5.How to PvP!
    To start off. Use a Strength set Vs Int set mages, Dex Sets Birds, Swift bears. Always use lustrous dagger set against strength sets. If you only have cash for 1 set, buy the lustrous dagger set. When you want to get the flag the whole game use a strength set. If you want to kill the same time and have more fun use the lustrous dagger set. Don't tank in ctf unless you have 2 birds along side with you.

How to fight everyone! (lol)
    Well birds are probably the easiest to kill since they die quickly. Rhinos aren't likely to be in your lobby. The hardest to kill are bears, they stun you till you're dead. Try this! Use a strength set! Rage tonic> when you see the opponent runnning towards you, you use your evasion buff> Rush in with vixen kick to like when you're 6 meters in front of your enemy> Rabid bite> Hamstring> Armour shredder> Howl > Vixen kick> Poisen needles> Poisen dart. Use hypnotize when the enemy is running away and always stay close enough to let the auto hit. When you are stunned you can still deal damage with vixen kick for some reason. So use that when you're rooted aswell as your ranged skills. If you do have bandage on you, use it when you're like 1/4 of your health. And always pray for dodges.
    Well I hope you all had a great time reading this!
    If I made some mistakes, or some things could be better, please tell me so. I also made a 76 Full dex fox build here's the link! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...x-Ranger-Guide
    See you!
    Last edited by Draoscao; 10-20-2015 at 04:53 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Draoscao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

I might be making one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I might be making one!
    Yay! I also have time to help everyone with their fox

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Draoscao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Amazing guide i'll also be making a fox ... first to l76 maby later to l77
    Thanks for this helpfull and detailed guide for the fox!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meege View Post
    Amazing guide i'll also be making a fox ... first to l76 maby later to l77
    Thanks for this helpfull and detailed guide for the fox!
    I strongly recommend going to 77, because you have the great 2pc ring which whill help you A LOT. You can also use the set best for foxes, the lustrous dagger set. I am able to help you with everything you need

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That's good.
    I don't know yet a good name for my fox when i have one i'll let you know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draoscao View Post
    I strongly recommend going to 77, because you have the great 2pc ring which whill help you A LOT. You can also use the set best for foxes, the lustrous dagger set. I am able to help you with everything you need
    And btw i have an 2pc ring already so when i hit l77 i will have 3pc c:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

:O awesome i never had the chance to get a 3pc. Here are some levels foxes are good at: l16 (takes a lot of skill) l22 l30, l35, l40? L51, l56 l61 (if str set) l66 is okay l71 is 7/10 and 77 is what i do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I made my fox just a second ago it's called "voxsy"
    I really like it so far.
    Add me ig i send you a friend request!

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Well if with 2pc you meant the 2pc you hve by caping meege, you can't stash it
    If u have vanities for 3pc welll and good enjoyyy
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Well if with 2pc you meant the 2pc you hve by caping meege, you can't stash it
    If u have vanities for 3pc welll and good enjoyyy
    Meege meant: I already have 2pc, meege is a l76 mage so with an elite vanty before blacksmoke it's definitely possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yus indeed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Nice guide but even 100% hit won't hit everything because of the opponents dodge
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    Nice guide but even 100% hit won't hit everything because of the opponents dodge
    Thanks for liking it Yeah there is always dodge that prevents the target from getting hit. That's why there are so many people using strength sets. It isnt fun anymore
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 07-30-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draoscao View Post
    Thanks for liking it Yeah there is always dodge that prevents the target from getting hit. That's why there are so many people using strength sets. It isnt fun anymore

I personally use the 2nd (169 str, rest dex) bc sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
    or at least str with str.
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 07-30-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    "Just because ur better than me doesnt mean i suck" ~ Elpsy

#ProfessionalNoob#FreeThePotatoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
    I personally use the 2nd (169 str, rest dex) bc sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
    or at least str with str.
    Yeah just like you said. But if you are willing to fight fire with fire be prepared to have a 5 minute long fight. Thats why i choose full dex. It's so Strong and my dodge prayers work ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Amazing guide! Defently going to use this!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaester For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Great guide! +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This days you rather go with 70