Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foresterfox View Post
    On PL OR AL?, Im Simply saying PL needs to be added on their Update list. Please pertain to the topic here, not to be rude, but this is really an upsetting issue, but can you believe it over 119 views, you can tell people agree with this aspect I am stating is true. I think everyone here believes there is a Problem here and PL needs to be attended to.
    Equal disappointment comes to us SL and DL players, but complaining won't do much. Accept that there are no updates, you can still play as you have been with no changes.

Creds to Doframingo/Dofrazeus for the Sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If pl is labeled the largest mobile mmo in the world why all the sudden they just stop updating, and abandon it to work on another and see if it works out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

If pl is labeled the largest mobile mmo in the world why all the sudden they just stop updating, and abandon it to work on another and see if it works out?
    It was their are many bigger mmos out there now like o&c, hearth and vainglory now but pocket legends had so much potential but the devs obviously didn't see that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

They devs have an opportunity still, But it starts with going back to your first born child (pocket legends) and keep raising it till its grown up, right now it has downsyndrome and is dying slowly, keep PL alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    lol
    1. Arcane legends has better graphics.
    2.its not complete there are many updates to come.
    3.pocket legends has gotten old.
    And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care.
    1. Gameplay>Graphics

2 Pl has a rotating camera. Gf.

3. Isn't pay2win unlike Payment legends

4. Go back to AL forums, Lel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    thats what i call "Touche"
    Ummm, That means like touching or to touch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    1. Gameplay>Graphics

2 Pl has a rotating camera. Gf.

3. Isn't pay2win unlike Payment legends

4. Go back to AL forums, Lel.
    Did you not read my other posts? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

They devs have an opportunity still, But it starts with going back to your first born child (pocket legends) and keep raising it till its grown up, right now it has downsyndrome and is dying slowly, keep PL alive.
    That comparison

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ok, Pocket Legends is f2p, You don't have to buy plat if you don't want to, Arcane Legends doesn't have a working or rotating camera, graphics are worse than PL, It is a new game relatively, but I am so Horrified by the aspect more go to Arcane then Pocket Legends, PL again "is the best game in the appstore" and it I the biggest mmo and very affordable to run a guild and get Platinum, if I were to describe AL in two words: It Sucks. Plain and simple, and I don't get why the devs would stop updating and leave it, and pay all attention to 1 game, I don't know about DL Or SL, But PL is one of the best games on the market, so I plead to The devs and or moderators please don't abandon this game :'(.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yes, PL is the best. i for one am also holding out for any update(s) whenever it may come. pls leave this thread running devs/mods, u may feel the love strong enough to kickstart something.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxymoron For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Arrow

We love pocket legends too. That's why we keep playing. But we have accepted that there will be no more updates, and the server will keep on running.

This is what the CEO posted:
    "We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

Pocket legends is not generating enough income. There are not as many players online as AL and because the game is free, and no more new content, not many are spending money on platinum.

AL is a plat based game and was created to have a continued flow of income for STG.

Keep playing because you love the game and have goals, meeting up with good friends, relaxing after a long day.

But please let's not continue to complain and berate STG for an excutive decision that was made months ago.

Your ideas are refreshing and any improvements for the game are welcomed. But accept they will be read but not ever implemented.
    Last edited by Fwend; 05-16-2015 at 01:28 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Ummm, That means like touching or to touch

Not even close, but good effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    We love pocket legends too. That's why we keep playing. But we have accepted that there will be no more updates, and the server will keep on running.

"We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

Pocket legends is not generating enough income. There are not as many players online as AL and because the game is free, and no more new content, not many are spending money on platinum.

AL is a plat based game and was created to have a continued flow of income for STG.

Keep playing because you love the game and have goals, meeting up with good friends, relaxing after a long day.

But please let's not continue to complain and berate STG for an excutive decision that was made months ago.

Your ideas are refreshing and any improvements for the game are welcomed. But accept they will be read but not ever implemented.

Exactly my thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ok, As long as the Devs Are not going to end the game, I will not continue to complain but I hope the future is unforseeable, such as unpredictable, Yes keep this thread open because we all want to discuss our feelings about this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Literally the only thing AL has better then PL is graphics. Literally

._.

Really STS?

Really..

-.-

Did I already say Literally?
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ToastyLord For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Did you not read my other posts? lol
    Yes i did, now go back to AL forums you new gen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

The only reason they weren't generating enough income was because they were making horrible updates. After BSM -
    - Recycled Halloween / Winter events. Or no events at all. They also took away the interesting items from the Halloween and Winter fests like SBL's, Reapers and Bone cages.
    - A stupid new cap which was a remake of Sandstone Caves with all the same looks for items and bosses. They just changed the name and stats.
    - No new vanities. If they wanted people to spend on platinum then they should have made new vanities. I see people bragging because they have good vanities, so obviously people would spend on vanities.

Honestly I think the devs never played their own game....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

THERE A NO MORE UPDATES! It is a waste of their resources and they wouldn't make nearly as much money as if they just update al and focus on Call of Champs.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is just unfair and really disappointing, PL is one of the best games...No , it is the best game! On mobile devices, I even watched the spacetime interview of the studio concepts and they work day in and day out on AL, they made dark legends and the guy said the team immediately went to another game, that's cool but I am just pleading, go back to PL the first game STS has ever made, it has passed potential, when people say a game has "potential" their saying it has a chance, this game is no longer a chance it is a unfinished product that is almost done, and we want the devs to come back, we love the moderators but I also like the devs, their the main part of the team!, please come back to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

This is just unfair and really disappointing, PL is one of the best games...No , it is the best game! On mobile devices, I even watched the spacetime interview of the studio concepts and they work day in and day out on AL, they made dark legends and the guy said the team immediately went to another game, that's cool but I am just pleading, go back to PL the first game STS has ever made, it has passed potential, when people say a game has "potential" their saying it has a chance, this game is no longer a chance it is a unfinished product that is almost done, and we want the devs to come back, we love the moderators but I also like the devs, their the main part of the team!, please come back to the game.
    You just don't understand. From a business perspective that's absolute rubbish. You need to understand that if they update pl they will lose money as opposed to AL which has around 9 million / 10x more downloads. Also, most of the players of pl have left. So, although you love the game, your attempts are futile.
    Ign - Coolguymage

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post: