Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Talking Update Suggestions

I have an idea what should go into the next update, many others do too please post your ideas ^-^, but the few I want to talk about deals with Guild, Money, Characters, And super cool stuff.

#1 Guild Bank, just an idea. There should be a guild bank or a place where a whole guild can deposit money and withdrawal it, the master can decide who can't deposit/withdrawal etc. And potions, similar to the "stash" except the guild can use it.

#2 A new guild hall, If there are tier 4-5's heck ya, Masters would buy plat and get those tiers immediately, just a suggestion, teirs 4-5 have a bridge with stream outside and more grounds to wander.

#3 character clothing and or skins, I would enjoy seeing new skins and clothing available, (I like Demon Fox). Character attributes should get skills as well, such as if a character Is int, make an option to equip skill matching majority of the attribute.

#4 Chat Filter, I like it but it should be not as sensitive to words such as muting me if I say "Spice" or the "gems" backwards thingy, got me muted many times.

Thank You For Reading ^-^ I really like this game and I don't want it to be abandoned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I hate to break it to ya, but about 6 months ago STG announced the end of all updates for Dark, Pocket, and Star Legends. Maybe a foreseeable future includes updates, but as of now they have announced the end of them.

Creds to Doframingo/Dofrazeus for the Sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foresterfox View Post
    next update
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No more updates. ever.
    Ign - Coolguymage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

spacetime studios is going to lose $$$$$$

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foresterfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

thats what i call "Touche"
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is not good! :'( Pocket Legends Needs The Developers Attention. Why is it. Always something good happens to come along like Pocket legends, the devs focus more on the "arcane legends" rather than anything else, I find arcane not entertaining, three classes, not sophisticated. Pocket Legends is the best game in the entire amazon appstore, I fell strongly about this subject, I am also sad that they will update arcane legends instead of pocket legends, pocket legends is spacetime studios best creation in the mobile world, why did they have to stop here!?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foresterfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

This is not good! :'( Pocket Legends Needs The Developers Attention. Why is it. Always something good happens to come along like Pocket legends, the devs focus more on the "arcane legends" rather than anything else, I find arcane not entertaining, three classes, not sophisticated. Pocket Legends is the best game in the entire amazon appstore, I fell strongly about this subject, I am also sad that they will update arcane legends instead of pocket legends, pocket legends is spacetime studios best creation in the mobile world, why did they have to stop here!?
    lol
    1. Arcane legends has better graphics.
    2.its not complete there are many updates to come.
    3.pocket legends has gotten old.
    And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    lol
    1. Arcane legends has better graphics.Are you serious? IT HAS NO CAMERA!
    2.its not complete there are many updates to come. Agreed it's not even 1%
    3.pocket legends has gotten old. Still it will profit if sts will PAY SERIOUS attention
    And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care. Agreed
    AL peep

Stahp seeking in our house!
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lol @ this thread. Sts tried their best trying to make PL more popular. They even introduced new characters, the rhino and the fox. But it wasn't enough to make it popular again. I don't think they'd update though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    AL peep

Stahp seeking in our house!
    🐼 I'm just stating my opinion and I've also play Pl but its not interesting as Al (opinion)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

�� I'm just stating my opinion and I've also play Pl but its not interesting as Al (opinion)
    Nice Opinion!

Won't hurt your feelings saying the truth :'(
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Nice Opinion!

Won't hurt your feelings saying the truth :'(
    What truth? xD
    Pl does seem like a better game then Al just in gameplay, but Al is being focused on and it is being updated once and awhile. Which is nice because it gives the players something to look forward to.
    Maybe sts could update Pl but you cant just throw ideas at them expecting them to listen. You have to show you want updates you need to show that they can also make profit from what you want them to bring in Pl.
    I'm not saying it can happen its just my opinion 😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ok...So let me get this straight. AL has no camera, no options, no tutorial in the beginning, just a character with a pet. i cant really communicate with other players, its not fun. Pocket Legends is an awesome, and fancy game and the devs leave it, abandon it to tend to a new game instead of adding better graphics, fixes, and creative updates to their best creation in the world of apps. I am trying real hard not to go on a rant about how PL is 18 times better than AL. I thank you for your opinion kydrian, Maybe a cover change? better ad pictures, I really see new players get on, everyday more and more new players playing on PL, I love this game Ive bought Plat and love to support this game like everyone else here on the forum, but abandoning PL over a new game? It makes a lot more sense to pay more attention to one of spacetime studios first babies. This is again extremely upsetting.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Foresterfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Ok...So let me get this straight. AL has no camera, no options, no tutorial in the beginning, just a character with a pet. i cant really communicate with other players, its not fun. Pocket Legends is an awesome, and fancy game and the devs leave it, abandon it to tend to a new game instead of adding better graphics, fixes, and creative updates to their best creation in the world of apps. I am trying real hard not to go on a rant about how PL is 18 times better than AL. I thank you for your opinion kydrian, Maybe a cover change? better ad pictures, I really see new players get on, everyday more and more new players playing on PL, I love this game Ive bought Plat and love to support this game like everyone else here on the forum, but abandoning PL over a new game? It makes a lot more sense to pay more attention to one of spacetime studios first babies. This is again extremely upsetting.
    Okay yes I know abandoning the game was a bad idea for STS which they shouldn't have since people still enjoy it. Also I know AL doesn't have a camera but you need to know that its not like PL its being worked on still, I'm also sure they don't even read PL posts since they won't update it (my opinion) yes I understand its upsetting for you and many Pl players but there's not much you can do since STS decides to not update the game anymore and I'm sure they dont pay attention to the posts for PL.
    Last edited by kydrian; 05-15-2015 at 09:34 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kydrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

STS still reads posts but doesn't do anything about em, I just hope they read this and they recognize there is a problem, they will lose money and players, valuable players who keep paying for platinum and try to give pl a good name but, yes I am extremely upset and I know there is little I and the rest of the forum can do about this, The idea of abandoning PL was completely absurd, But yet they get new players everyday!? People who pay, run guilds, get really rich. Im just not getting why STS would just "stop" updating.
    Granted STS haven't forgotten its birthday but yet its not a new year for pl unless they break the barriers of the game and add new player caps and etc.. etc.
    Arcane legends isn't really that good though, and their trying to get it to be a good game but some players (like me) will stick with Pocket Legends until everyone leaves which they will due to lack of interest in STS, I really don't want to see pl be forgotten but i guess it is too late eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Okay yes I know abandoning the game was a bad idea for STS which they shouldn't have since people still enjoy it. Also I know AL doesn't have a camera but you need to know that its not like PL its being worked on still, I'm also sure they don't even read PL posts since they won't update it (my opinion) yes I understand its upsetting for you and many Pl players but there's not much you can do since STS decides to not update the game anymore and I'm sure they dont pay attention to the posts for PL.
    Well we need a hell of more updates till now and i won't say PL is what the idea was thoght by the old devs

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignitedmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

LOL

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    LOL

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
    English Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

On PL OR AL?, Im Simply saying PL needs to be added on their Update list. Please pertain to the topic here, not to be rude, but this is really an upsetting issue, but can you believe it over 119 views, you can tell people agree with this aspect I am stating is true. I think everyone here believes there is a Problem here and PL needs to be attended to.
    Last edited by Foresterfox; 05-15-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

English Please
    I just became an iStuff owner, and forgot to change the auto-signature thingy on my new device..

Btw, my native language is beautiful

"Tables turn, bridges burn; you live & learn."

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post: