Thread: Apple app reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Apple app reviews

Hello i will be doing brief app/game reviews for the ipod/iphone/ipad. I will give you a brief description after buying and downloading the game. Just list the game/app and ill test it out and give it a rating. I will make different genres of the games as people suggest them. This thread will grow and i will actively do this. Basically ill tell you if its worth buying before you buy it.

I will give you a little example of a game i have recently tried.

Racing games

JetCarStunts - Very addicting, Entertaining, fast paced, Challenging, very good pickup at a cheap price. rating- 8/10

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Action/Shooters.

Rainbow Six - gameplay- good graphics,basic controls. Pretty expensive game going at 7 USD. Singleplayer- very fun and a good story line. Missions are amazing and you get cool gadgets to use and a team squad u can control. Singleplayer 9/10 Multiplayer- this could use alot of work. No perks that I know of and just boring maps. Slow running too. If you want this game for multiplayer it's better to go with something else like Modern Combat 2. Multiplayer- 3/10 Overall decent game bad multiplayer but one of the funnest singleplayer games.

N.O.V.A 2 - Basic Gameplay Haloish gameplay and graphics, and basic controls. 7 dollars in app store. Singleplayer The single player in this game is decent. It always has a fun thing to do on some of the maps. But in this nova you can actually use cars too. There are quite a few guns ranging from shotguns to lasers. It also takes a few more bullets to kill because its more halo related. Multiplayer it seems Nova focuses on multiplayer. There are many different game modes to choose from. These ranging from a game relating to Freeze tag to just normal deathmatches. Nova is a great pickup for someone wanting multiplayer. Singleplayer - 7/10 multiplayer 9/10
    Last edited by Hellomynam; 04-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.