Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About Event to Sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

i think STS trying to remove some of the inequality gap between rich and poor with goblin glaive and nilbog. ofc rich ppl complain, just like irl. but many more benefit this way.

you cant buy something and have that be the best thing forever and ever. lots of ppl buy stuff then it gets outdated and replaced and woth heaps less, it just happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    The point is that when enough twinks complain sts will be forced to nerf it twinks are a bigger market than endgame considering arcanes so should have quite some influence ;3
    You mean bigger market as in more players or gold spent on arcanes etc? There are lots of toons at endgame worth 200-600M each in items purchased/stashed/gold. What does that mean in relation to weapons? I'd say go with the flow. Remember, the idea is to phase out gems so it only makes sense that gemmed items will be outdone. I guess maybe the jewels could be more OP than the gems and people can replace their paras. Eeeek, thats even painful to type.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

This post made me ROFL. Why not try to improve your skill instead of trying to gear through everything?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzibearide View Post
    i think STS trying to remove some of the inequality gap between rich and poor with goblin glaive and nilbog. ofc rich ppl complain, just like irl. but many more benefit this way.

you cant buy something and have that be the best thing forever and ever. lots of ppl buy stuff then it gets outdated and replaced and woth heaps less, it just happens.
    What you mean by poors i didnt see any poor twink if he ks poor why he is making twink acc Lol he need farm gold like how we did and he can get items So now i wasted my times for this weapon it was my only thing whic makes me beter than others now all same...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I just didnt got they created best warrior weapon for twinks okey and why they made it easy to buy.Now only way to get stronger buying arcane pets thats for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    I just didnt got they created best warrior weapon for twinks okey and why they made it easy to buy.Now only way to get stronger buying arcane pets thats for it?
    From what I hear, twinking is all about being "cheap and skill based" (this is according to twinks), so I'm not really seeing a problem here tbh
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzibearide View Post

Go to a twink lvl and find a poor twink that actually knows what he's doing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    From what I hear, twinking is all about being "cheap and skill based" (this is according to twinks), so I'm not really seeing a problem here tbh
    Lol do you think twinking is cheap? Twinks are different from Endgames i have endgame acc too with mythic set and some good items still peope killing me in one shoot thats balance? Whats your problem with here also when you arent twink?
    Look the guy who die in one shot in 41 can made twink acc and get fun.Or your cheap is like 5m-6m? where u got from my old message cheap thing i didnt got it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its te same with devour armor set , it rocked first. Then went to ancient set then nercoplis set wich now icescale set is the best. I think sts did a really great job , its time to start fresh again. I cant even remember last time sts released a new twink weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoisamir View Post
    Its te same with devour armor set , it rocked first. Then went to ancient set then nercoplis set wich now icescale set is the best. I think sts did a really great job , its time to start fresh again. I cant even remember last time sts released a new twink weapon.
    This season, best tanking weapon aka the conquerers wall, best budget bow for rogues aka expedition recurve and the 2 best guns for mage aka expedition rifle and the ones in the store for plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Lol do you think twinking is cheap? Twinks are different from Endgames i have endgame acc too with mythic set and some good items still peope killing me in one shoot thats balance? Whats your problem with here also when you arent twink?
    Look the guy who die in one shot in 41 can made twink acc and get fun.Or your cheap is like 5m-6m? where u got from my old message cheap thing i didnt got it
    I have several twinks and have twinked at numerous brackets, so I'm not the "ignorant endgame nab" that you seem to think I am :/. You're pointing out exactly what I was trying to state, people go to twink generally becuase they can't afford the top gear at endgame, so why would the gear being cheaper at twink levels be a bad thing?!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ya iknow that where the weapons release latest,, my point was gear gets updated a lot > might aswell get weapon updated,

When were latest twink weapons released ? When were latest armor sets with ammu and ring released?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Name:  Calmdownbro.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  52.4 KB

Or else STS gonna lock your thread. Stay calm and have civil discussion.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Items get updated all the time. Only arcanes last a few expansions. Personally, I would be grateful that a legendary item lasted so long and is still competitive with the newest contendor.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Btw, compare a devour set with an icescale set,, u will notice a huge difference in dmg , time for a weapon update as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Ya iknow that where the weapons release latest,, my point was gear gets updated a lot > might aswell get weapon updated,

When were latest twink weapons released ? When were latest armor sets with ammu and ring released?
    Latest twink weapons this expansion.
    Latest armors during the winter event.
    Ammu and ring during halloween and winter event and for rogues even the mythic ring a few weeks back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Btw, compare a devour set with an icescale set,, u will notice a huge difference in dmg , time for a weapon update as well?
    That's because devourer sets never were any good, they have always been ugly pieces of scrap metal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

having a better weapon doesnt make you win many at pvp. Having arcane pet is. So, people are too greedy and too scared to be defeated. if you dont want to fight, just leave the room. what is pvp about? killing noob? I did that and I use very cheap items, I use ribbit. If anyone better than me in a room I leave. So what makes you pro in this game? money?

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vawaid View Post
    having a better weapon doesnt make you win many at pvp. Having arcane pet is. So, people are too greedy and too scared to be defeated. if you dont want to fight, just leave the room. what is pvp about? killing noob? I did that and I use very cheap items, I use ribbit. If anyone better than me in a room I leave. So what makes you pro in this game? money?

??? How can you even call yourself a pvp'er if you leave the room everytime a twink joins...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    ??? How can you even call yourself a pvp'er if you leave the room everytime a twink joins...
    so i would be there to feed them?

R E T I R E D