Thread: Dear STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Dear STS

About Nilbog AA, I have a suggestion... since most people are complaining about pvp unbalance (which most of the people know who they are) why don't you make 20 secs cooldown for pvp and 8 secs pve? I don't think it's that hard and I think your devs can do it. People are getting frustrated and quite tired of this, TBH I think you guys should change, make polls ask people what should change and more importantly what to change by this I mean hear EVERYONE, not just someone who has a big wallet In RL and can afford to buy 1700 plat every now and then or else they control everything.

I'm not whining or complaining, im making a suggestion and I think you should think about it, I still like this game and ill still play it but take in mind people are leaving and if this carries on I think many players who have supported this game won't support it anymore.

Thx for reading.
    Last edited by Magegrimm; 05-15-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Agreed, I was happy with the event so far, I had decent things to play for, everything I wanted to earn was possible to earn, I could even make a decent amount of gold if I worked hard enough! But, then we almost tripled the Nilbog AA time, and now the recipe price is a tenth of the original price. So GG event for me ._.
    Last edited by Visiting; 05-15-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Lots of typos to kill...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magegrimm View Post
    About Nilbog AA, I have a suggestion... since most people are complaining about pvp unbalance (which most of the people know who they are) why don't you make 20 secs cooldown for pvp and 8 secs pve? I don't think it's that hard and I think your devs can do it. People are getting frustrated and quite tired of this, TBH I think you guys should change, make polls ask people what should change and more importantly what to change by this I mean hear EVERYONE, not just someone who has a big wallet In RL and can afford to buy 1700 plat every now and then or else they control everything.

I'm not whining or complaining, im making a suggestion and I think you should think about it, I still like this game and ill still play it but take in mind people are leaving and if this carries on I think many players who have supported this game won't support it anymore.

Thx for reading.

They didn't listen to anyone with any size wallet. It was a mistake that they fixed. It was not supposed to be that way. It's a legendary pet that cost an hour of farming. Nowhere near the effort of yowie, blinky etc. People grind to sell a few locks for that long to buy an ethyl or orion. Put it in perspective.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Yeah with 20sec cd in elite pve this pet almost useless, except for stat lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    They didn't listen to anyone with any size wallet. It was a mistake that they fixed. It was not supposed to be that way. It's a legendary pet that cost an hour of farming. Nowhere near the effort of yowie, blinky etc. People grind to sell a few locks for that long to buy an ethyl or orion. Put it in perspective.
    Just because you can earn it in 1 hour doesn't mean you have to trash it...
    Last edited by Magegrimm; 05-19-2015 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Yeah with 20sec cd in elite pve this pet almost useless, except for stat lol
    May I ask what pet you're using for PVE elites now that you thought this would replace?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just because you can earn it in 1 hour doesn't mean you have to trash it
    "Put it in perspective"
    How is it trashed if you run with 2 or 3 of them? Parties run with many of the same pets all the time. The stats are dope and from what I understand, that pool is super strong. Someone said it does 3K damage to a target over life of the pool. Tell me your perspective. Should it be better than ironbite? Breeze? Glacian? Where do you think it should sit based on effort? Sounds like people were looking for an OP hand out. I'll repeat, it was a mistake. Anyone should've known that.

I personally think it should've been 400-600 tokens with a 12 second cool down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

How is it trashed if you run with 2 or 3 of them? Parties run with many of the same pets all the time. The stats are dope and from what I understand, that pool is super strong. Someone said it does 3K damage to a target over life of the pool. Tell me your perspective. Should it be better than ironbite? Breeze? Glacian? Where do you think it should sit based on effort? Sounds like people were looking for an OP hand out. I'll repeat, it was a mistake. Anyone should've known that.

I personally think it should've been 400-600 tokens with a 12 second cool down.
    I know what you mean, I don't want it to be better than breeze or glacian, putting it back to normal won't make it better than those pets, not in this case and 3k dmg? I highly doubt it. I'm just saying, people are getting annoyed for a reason I wonder why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

May I ask what pet you're using for PVE elites now that you thought this would replace?
    With previous cd, its dot when stacking is quite deadly...so it will replace some of tier pet like dova,yowie, blinky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

What's the point farming for a pet that will just take up space in your stable . I don't see anyone else complaing it's Op in pve . Let's just take out the pet out of pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Perhaps a compromise? The poison pool is really short. Maybe 15sec CD instead of 23?

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

In all fairness, it doesn't take a huge amount of farming - it will be pretty hard for anyone who has remotely participated in this event to not get this pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Its always when f2p get something good, plat buyers trash it and sts nerfs it. Honestly with 8 sec cool down and good stats, this was a great pet for poor people to use without getting booted from elite parties. Now, sts made it worth less than trash, just like the recipe. Seriously if they're going to make content, at least test it first. And if nerf recipe price, take a 0 out of the players who sold many for 2k,(such as Zeus). Of course you guys won't cause it was a "mistake". Lol. Rich get richer, poor get poorer.
    Last edited by Oursizes; 05-16-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thx for reading.
    +1 pls implement it sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

It's hard to tell if it really was a bug or a nerf dressed as a bug. XD aren't listed it pet descriptions nor on forums by the devs. I think it was just a modify on the fly and we will never know. Nilbog is now a vanity pet
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    What exactly is everyone complaining about? It was an unintended bug in the AA cooldown and they fixed it. Even in spite of the fix, it is a very impressive pet, so much so that I run with it in place of Nekro when my Nekro gets hungry (people who run with me know this). What's more is this pet can be obtained for free with alot less effort than was needed to obtain other pets of similar rarity such as Blinky and Dovabear (and I have at least one guildie who's crying because of this pet cuz he now can't sell his Dovabears).

Players who constantly put down people whom they presume to have gotten whatever OP gear they got from heavy plat use also need to get off their high horse. These players deserve what they get because they invested something more in this game compared to the run-of-the-mill casual player, and others have to accept this and move on. Stop the plat user bashing please.

This event has already spat in the face of so-called plat buyers by making Nightshade available to the masses for free (yes I said it, and because I ALSO know a guildie who got Nightshade by purely farming for Altar runs and crafting energy). The event has been good for the free-to-play community. Please stop trashing STG. Thanks.
    I did not trash STS I made sure my thread wasn't about trashing but yes giving an idea for future cases, if you read my post and thought it was trashing I'm sorry that my English is not that good but one thing I know is that we could have avoided all those nerf buff threads if STS just separated PVP from PVE... (I'm saying this as an example). Of course this is my opinion as you're entitled to yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Two options that will please everyone, current AA lasts 5 secs and CD is 23 secs so...
    1. Increase AA to 10 secs
    Or
    2. Decrease CD to 15 secs

kthxbai

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanfall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Two options that will please everyone, current AA lasts 5 secs and CD is 23 secs so...
    1. Increase AA to 10 secs
    Or
    2. Decrease CD to 15 secs

kthxbai
    Do same for nekro pls since nekro shield only 5 secs and cd 24 secs. Pls sts!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

People like him all over Al . Most likely plays 24/7 , likes to show off his gears , lough at other behind there back , feed off others misery . sounds to me like he doesn't want others to come up , we'll come up but not enough to match his gears anyways . In his mind he devoted somuch time on this game he does not like to see others succeed to fast . In a way I can understand point of his view . What I don't like is instead of just saying what on his mind like a man his hiding behind sts .
    Come on tell us what's really on your mind ? You hate seeing other succeed ? Drives you nuts seeing casual players with life and responsability getting something decent when you spend half of your life on this game ? Lmao sorry for the rant . His forgetting this is a game , with somany games out Sts job is to keep us entertained wanting us to come back . sts decided to throw us a bone giving us a chance to get nightshade but decided to alter it in middle of the event . To me that's seems little unfair . They way you say it "Free stuff for non plat users "seems like your talking down at us . If you haven't learn how to talk to people like normal human being ( something you should have learned already but didint ) your not going to learn it anytime soon . Just my 2 cent. This was to Safiras

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    People like him all over Al . Most likely plays 24/7 , likes to show off his gears , lough at other behind there back , feed off others misery . sounds to me like he doesn't want others to come up , we'll come up but not enough to match his gears anyways . In his mind he devoted somuch time on this game he does not like to see others succeed to fast . In a way I can understand point of his view . What I don't like is instead of just saying what on his mind like a man his hiding behind sts .
    Come on tell us what's really on your mind ? You hate seeing other succeed ? Drives you nuts seeing casual players with life and responsability getting something decent when you spend half of your life on this game ? Lmao sorry for the rant . His forgetting this is a game , with somany games out Sts job is to keep us entertained wanting us to come back . sts decided to throw us a bone giving us a chance to get nightshade but decided to alter it in middle of the event . To me that's seems little unfair . They way you say it "Free stuff for non plat users "seems like your talking down at us . If you haven't learn how to talk to people like normal human being ( something you should have learned already but didint ) your not going to learn it anytime soon . Just my 2 cent. This was to Safiras
    Why dont you learn respect first of all before you flame others?

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS