Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default Compendium of ALL Call of Champions Videos/Streams [CONSTANT UPDATES]

    DONT SPAM GEN DISC WITH VIDEO LINK DUMPS -- POST YOUR VIDEO HERE INSTEAD!

    THIS LIST INCLUDES ANY FORM OF DIGITAL MEDIA IN THE FORM OF VIDEOS/STREAMS. THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED. FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT BY PROVIDING LINKS TO YOUR VIDEOS/CHANNELS ON THIS THREAD.

    Hey all, I thought it'd be a good idea to help easily find quality Call of Champions video resources for the game, so I've decided to organize a list of all the digital media resources (YT/Twitch/etc.) on the game.

    This will also be a place for video creators to share their videos instead of spamming the General Discussion with video threads (until STS makes a Video forum subsection.) If you want your video/channel to be on the list, PM me, or post it on this thread!




    Here are a few rules for convenience:

    1. If you want to EASILY find videos of a character, just type on your keyboard "Ctrl" + "f" [for Windows] or "command" + "f" [for OSX], and then type in the name of the character to easily scroll to his/her video list. [RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF VIDEOS, THIS TIP IS FOR LATER WHEN THERE ARE VIDEOS ON EVERY CHARACTER]
    2. Please refrain from bashing other people's videos. This is not a competition.
    3. Feel free to make video suggestions. Hopefully a ton of video creators will check those on this thread, and respond with their interpretation of your suggestion.
    4. Feel free to collaborate. The best way to grow your audience is to work together. Those who may be popular in another game may not receive a similar reception in this one, so just work together to grow the video making community for CoC.
    5. Like their stuff? Subscribe, like, or comment! Nothing motivates video makers more than positive feedback in the form of subs/likes and comments!


    So without further ado, here is the list:

    Featured New Releases

    This is to showcase the newest videos released by CoC video creators. You guys may get tired of watching the same videos over and over, so check these out! If you want to be on this list, simply inform me of your video. I will choose ones that appear to have high quality, both in terms of actual pixel quality, or creativity.



    1. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: YouTube Channels

    *Before I get any complaints - people with only Alpha Tester entries are NOT included on this list of YouTube channels. [this message will be removed once the game comes out]


    2. Compendium of CoC Digital Media channels: Twitch Streams



    3. Compendium of YouTube Gameplay Videos: By Character [ALPHABETIZED]

    *Many Characters have not been showcased yet. They will be added when the first video for that character is created. Please send me the link if you make one of these videos.

    AVALANCHE

    CINDER
    FENG
    GALEN
    GOBI

    KHALID
    MACKENNA
    MODUS
    NOVA

    SCORCH
    SERAPHINA
    ULRIC

    VIOLET





    4. Compendium of Video Tutorials for Characters [ALPHABETIZED]

    I don't expect to see any tutorials yet, as everything in the Alpha is subject to change. Stay tuned until beta release for this section.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    I'll start by posting my newest video on this thread! Video Makers -- feel free to share in some kind of organized format like this!

    Fightastic MG's KHALID Gameplay Video

  4. #3
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 492 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I'll start by posting my newest video on this thread! Video Makers -- feel free to share in some kind of organized format like this!
    The way u spam keywords in youtube video description , if youtube staff see it, BOOOM. Even putting keywords in description is against youtube policies, and you should know such a big company dont warn just take action.

    I'm not trying to be rude, rather I noticed ur doing good in youtube, I dont want to c anything goes wrong with your channel. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Waug; 05-17-2015 at 05:44 AM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    The way u spam keywords in youtube video description , if youtube staff see it, BOOOM. Even putting keywords in description is against youtube policies, and you should know such a big company dont warn just take action.

    I'm not trying to be rude, rather I noticed ur doing good in youtube, I dont want to c anything goes wrong with your channel. Good Luck.
    They don't really take much issue with it, I noticed much larger channels doing it as well. It's more for search engine optimization. Anyway, I'll add your videos to the list. I created this in order to prevent more video spam on the general discussion.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 492 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    They don't really take much issue with it, I noticed much larger channels doing it as well. It's more for search engine optimization. Anyway, I'll add your videos to the list. I created this in order to prevent more video spam on the general discussion.
    It's old school SEO, that not only work these days but Search engines algorithm consider this as spam now a days, whatever I just warned and u listen dats it, that's ofc upto u. Good Luck.

    no please dont add my video/link here, if you really want to do it, do without making it link(move the http://www part for example) or simply link to my thread (all the video of ......)
    Last edited by Waug; 05-17-2015 at 09:12 AM.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Do you want me to link them like I have been doing? Not sure wht you mean.

    Also thanks for the info. If they give me an official warning Ill be sure to change that. Once i get on my computer Ill add your channel and videos to the list. Thanks

  8. #7
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 492 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Do you want me to link them like I have been doing? Not sure wht you mean.

    Also thanks for the info. If they give me an official warning Ill be sure to change that. Once i get on my computer Ill add your channel and videos to the list. Thanks
    Aw I've to make it more simple, NVM please don't link anything.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Yeah...i wasnt really asking for permision to link your stuff. if you dont have a preference, im just going to link it the way ive been doing. This is a video making thread for the community and id rather not leave anyone out.

    Thanks

    Edit: i also did some reading.. It IS against tos for keyword stuffing but keyword stuffing is when you tag irrelevant stuff in your videos to gain other views...say if i tagged "gta v" in the video.

    In any case i can probably reupload without the keyword duplicates if they appear actually care tho
    Last edited by DivineMoustache; 05-17-2015 at 10:32 AM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 492 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Yeah...i wasnt really asking for permision to link your stuff. if you dont have a preference, im just going to link it the way ive been doing. This is a video making thread for the community and id rather not leave anyone out.

    Thanks

    Edit: i also did some reading.. It IS against tos for keyword stuffing but keyword stuffing is when you tag irrelevant stuff in your videos to gain other views...say if i tagged "gta v" in the video.

    In any case i can probably reupload without the keyword duplicates if they appear actually care tho
    I suggest u something as well wisher and u started argument with it and now I have a feeling that im de-railing ur stickied thread. I already said let it go cuz I have done my duty as fellow, now all urs, im done with it.

    "It is a violation of YouTube’s Terms
    of Service to use misleading metadata and
    blocks of keywords in your description field." - youtube

    but I had to quote this, cuz simply I cant go away agreeing on something that is not true.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    I suggest u something as well wisher and u started argument with it and now I have a feeling that im de-railing ur stickied thread. I already said let it go cuz I have done my duty as fellow, now all urs, im done with it.

    "It is a violation of YouTube’s Terms
    of Service to use misleading metadata and
    blocks of keywords in your description field." - youtube

    but I had to quote this, cuz simply I cant go away agreeing on something that is not true.
    I hope that clarifies what I was thinking. I see what you're saying though. I'll try to fix that if they have any issue with it.

  12. #11
    Senior Member Roberto077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere to my left
    Posts
    4,349
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 387 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    Looks great man! Currently my new computer is having trouble uploading videos but I will try to get that fixed ASAP. I have a couple games saved and I will be recording more as school work dies down

    Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Looks great man! Currently my new computer is having trouble uploading videos but I will try to get that fixed ASAP. I have a couple games saved and I will be recording more as school work dies down
    Sure thing! Great Khalid video, made me want to play him! Hopefully you can get to making more soon bro.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,808
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 492 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    I hope that clarifies what I was thinking.
    lol, it just clarifies how u understand things ....

    anyway good luck, alrdy wasted alot precious time not any more, have fun.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:


  16. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In my Entmoot
    Posts
    4,670
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 506 Times in 306 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Great thread! I'll be looking at this and hopefully adding to it often.

    -Vys

  17. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Seoratrek with his first Alpha Gameplay video, and the FIRST Featured New Release!

    Seoratrek's Avalanche Gameplay:



    Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Great thread! I'll be looking at this and hopefully adding to it often.

    -Vys
    Can't wait to see your first gameplay video! I've dropped by your twitch once or twice as well!

  18. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    JustG...this is what happens when you stop updating PL, SL, and DL ya old squirt!

    JustG getz smackt!


    Just kidding, good game man, and to be fair, he beat me twice and I only beat him once, although my victory was 10x better than his two victories!

  19. #17
    Senior Member Zojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 164 Times in 121 Posts

    Default

    This is a great idea DM! Can you add my twitch stream to the mix!? www.Twitch.tv/ZojakAL =] Thanks bud!
    Zojac -61 Warrior, Zojak - 66 Rogue, Zojaks -57 Mage (stream toon)
    http://www.twitch.tv/TheZojak IG: ZojakAL
    Follow me on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/ZojakAL

  20. #18
    Senior Member Roberto077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere to my left
    Posts
    4,349
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 387 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    Just uploaded 2 clips of playing Cinder! Magmatus soon to come!

    Gameplay 1:


    Gameplay 2:

    Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

  21. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 269 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    This is a great idea DM! Can you add my twitch stream to the mix!? www.Twitch.tv/ZojakAL =] Thanks bud!
    Sure thing!

    @Rob Great videos! I've added them to the cinder playlist!

  22. #20
    Senior Member Roberto077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere to my left
    Posts
    4,349
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 387 Times in 312 Posts
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Sure thing!

    @Rob Great videos! I've added them to the cinder playlist!
    Now I'm going to try to finish a game as fast as possible with Seraphina... s

    Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Champions
    By nuwar in forum Call of Champions General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 10:37 PM
  2. call of champions
    By Gladius in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 12:42 AM
  3. Call of champions
    By Epw in forum Call of Champions General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 04:10 PM
  4. Call of Champions
    By Mr.Diamante in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 07:47 AM
  5. Constant patch updates on android?
    By Snipehard in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •