Hello fellow Pocket Legends Community,
(Im sorry, but the there isn't going to be a 20 tournament)

I've started PL in dec, 2010. My first account was a bear named Zaorago. I was exploring PL a bit until a came across pvp arenas... I clicked join game and saw all these lobbies "level 10 game, level 15 game, etc..." and i joined a random game. My first ever PvP game was in "Ice Tunnels!" with sunblocks and twinkenstein. I said "hello" to sunblocks and died before i even typed it. He killed me with a green gun, yes, i was that noob xD. I always wanted a green gun since that day... 2, 3 weeks passed and im still asking people where they got that green gun! Then i passed by a level 45 and he told me to go to cs. Right before i asked him where cs was, he logged out. And so my journey on finding cs has just begun. A few hours passed and i've finally found a humble individual. He told me step by step where to go to get to cs. As i clicked on "Artie" ive searched in "Snow" and found out that the divine green gun of death was 100k (CHEAP!) but it was way too much for me. So then i just leveled.

As some of you know, i'm a freshman in college. And as a college student, it is primary to keep a sufficient amount of focus towards your education. It's been an amazing journey with my fellow friends of pocket legends: Gundamsone (#1), (Not in order) -> Hapamage, Entertaining, Noobmigo, Sunblocks, Twinkenstein, superdryjpn, Xgimekillsx, xsmxkitesxfdx, devilsblod, onebeastmage, zetris (bous), lawlgodx, mouji, samesongndnce, lilijopliliil, iirebornii, gracefulmage, vvrecked, iprobe, weepingxsoul, knifechamp, dtwelve, divinerusher (fight), danielrh, Lost, Call, fxchicken and the list goes on... Having to remember all these names brings tears running down my eyes :,( all the friendships i've come by since 2010 is now coming to an end. Please don't be sad, as this is for the good of my life.

Build:
6rage, 6 hell scream, 5 stomp, 1 super mega slash, 1 crippling slash

Attributes:
All dexterity

Gear:
Talon-L.20 Snipers helmet (archer plat pack),L.15 Artisans reinforced leathers, L.20 Snipers Talon, L.20 Snipers Wing, 10dmg/2%hit ring

Fbow-L.20 Snipers helmet (archer plat pack),L.15 Artisans reinforced leathers, L.20 Momentarily Forgotten Bow, 10dmg/2%hit ring

"If you don't let your past die, your past won't let you live."

-StompLtd