Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are lvl 50-54 the new N00Bs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Before I hit 55 (finally!) on my main, I only got asked to leave one Sewers game, and that was a group that was farming level 53 gear, so totally understandable.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Farming 53s now?

I'm still trying to get rid of my L53 gear

There are noobs in all levels, even 55/56, believe it or not.

You can't even necessarily look at K/D. You won't really know someone is a noob until you watch them play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I agree with the earlier posts anyone can be a noob, when i do something stupid i call myself a noob, skill without question measures if someone is really a noob, I have a lvl 51 account and can tell you that lvl 51 crew rocks the maps there are no 5 min boss kills. ( 5-8 min boss kills with the 55-56 teams in most cases) i also have a lvl 37 pally that i have brought to our maps potted i can run the maps better than many at 55-56, you ever want a good laugh bring up an account not many know and let them know your main when they begin with the noob, boot the lower etc the response is silence..amazing how many friends a low lvl potted account can have when they are the only survivor threw the masses.. ( i am not saying all people have the skill to do this) judgment of lv can be a hazard assuming makes a what out of you and me? lol lol lol

What i can see is many lower lvls play the game hard as they can they have something to prove, that something is that they are skilled so sometimes, lvl 55-56 ought to let a lower join here ( i am not speaking of the lvl "s such a 1 or 8 ) or there, like a broken record i continue to say, take the time to teach and let others learn raises excellent. teams.................
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    I have a lvl 51 account and can tell you that lvl 51 crew rocks the maps there are no 5 min boss kills.
    Yeah, I have to agree here. When I farmed 51 gear with Riccits, our group of 51s could clear Stronghold faster than most 55 level PUGs I have been in. It is about player skill and knowledge, not level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

No. The noobs are simply leveling up. I am sure some of them have the crown of persistence too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The amount of kills you have really has nothing to do with your skill. My enchantress barely has 5k kills, yet I know perfectly well how to play her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For fast sewerruns you need a 55-56 bear with full fury,
    1-2 birds with 55 raid roach recurve for highest dmg on bosses,
    And 1-2 nukemages for cleaning mobpulls/lures.
    Usually you have 1 or 2 spot free for 54 and below. Not more.
    Its sweet playing if your party do it easy and fast and you can do it hours on hours.
    If you playing longer time you know your buddys and build up your optimal
    party. When you got a good team, the host do a remake (rmk), that can be many many runs and if one of your member dont join quick enough and a new player join, this player usually kicked out. It is not always the lvl.

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i dont think its really there lvl but how good they play.. if they know what there doing.. what kills me the most when u got one mage and they never heal or rev.. huge pain or when the bear in the group does not use aggro.. just basically silly things that some players forget but that was makes someone good and really good.. or pro..
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fawayleik View Post
    Its sweet playing if your party do it easy and fast and you can do it hours on hours.
    party. When you got a good team, the host do a remake (rmk), that can be many many runs and if one of your member dont join quick enough and a new player join, this player usually kicked out. It is not always the lvl.
    yueah what he said lmao..
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was just in a group of 53-54's. They invited me a lvl 55. They kept booting lvl 51's and 52's. When we got to fever they really sucked. They sucked leading up to fever. I had to laugh how bad they were. I finally lay dead by fever when they all left after everyone died 3 or 4 times. I think I was the only archer amoungst 3 mages. They were not even good mages. I removed the Guy off my list who invited me cause he was terrible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Obviously I've not reached the sewers yet a my main is only 45 but I know how to play a good game. It's so obvious when you do a few runs of a map if a player in your group is experienced or has just been powerlevelled. I was doing runs of PP on my Mage today in a group with a 46 Mage and a bear and two birds who were all under 40 and we were clearing the map except boss rooms (down to about 40 remaining) before elixers ran out so was taking less than 5 mins. I've seen groups of level 50's struggle to do the same job in that time. We all used our skills to compliment each other and worked as a team.

I intend to stick to PP until my Mage and bear are both 48 then do AO3 until 52 or 53 before attempting the sewers.

I fully understand why people get irritated by lower levels getting in on their runs and respect that, which is why I wait patiently and learn my characters properly as I go along.

Quite amusing when I see players the same level as me who have been playing the game two days and don't know anything about their character. At the end of the day, they will get bored quickly and move on to other games. I'll enjoy my time here for a while to come :-)
    Leiver ~ Str/Dex Bear ~ Level 51
    ScoobySnak ~ Pure Int Mage ~ Level 45
    ProfessorPing ~ Pure Dex Bird ~ Level 30
    >>> I'm on the SRINGY list <<<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm lvl 54 and I'm sure I'm not a noob seeing as how I joined before the swamps!
    Mains: Dahood lvl55 Archer/Lvl11 Operative/Prest lvl36 Tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fawayleik View Post
    Again let me say that the lvl 51 crews i run with rock sewers, no one NEEDS to have a 55-56 ( i have a 56) even with the set up you shared, i have to disagree...there are many 55-56 who can not use skills... That being said again as others share it is skill.

Agree on the join quick or not so quick joins from running team members this happens often, and you are right the lvl does not matter.... Lol when i am running 51 if you are above 52 you get the boot because the only way to farm 51 is to have players 52 and below..

I also agree that teams who run together often can indeed rock a map again it is skills..
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa