Thanked in
    20 Posts

What is there to collect, just have fun in this game it won't last for ever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    I practically collect all the rogue stuff I like ._. I have some fancy sets.... these are just some of my fav and most common sets I wear.
    I sometimes use tsunami and the purple marksman bow with the purple demonlord set, but I prefer villainous daggers instead.
    Translation: I like to wear them and show off but seriously nice sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Ask any true collector The lower lvl's rule the market in value.
    If you have choice, should get the lower level, Why? Cause any of your toons can equip it.
    No one buys these items for stats, only looks. That is Why lower level's are top value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Htiek View Post
    Ask any true collector The lower lvl's rule the market in value.
    If you have choice, should get the lower level, Why? Cause any of your toons can equip it.
    No one buys these items for stats, only looks. That is Why lower level's are top value.

To add onto this, buy collectibles during economic downturn. They are the first things to go when people need money & then keep them until the economy goes up again!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blaze5786 View Post
    Yes i am one of the few that still collects rares, discontinued gear.

I have noticed a huge decrease in number of people entitled as collectors and items are being lost in a much faster rate now as many are stepping down from that position or taking them with them as they quit.

I am trying to gather the remaining network of us so we can continue to save the relics of arcane legends.

Please feel free to drop a pm to me if you know of anything interesting
    Vanity and pets colllector here(missing SNS and NightShade).Got any Vanity there has ever been ^^

blaze5786

Bump, great read through this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

*retired, haz no right to claim*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I'm a collector of everything. I have some biter blades, soul haunt, and other things from s2 like tsunami blades ect. I'm currently collecting other things like the awesome looking maul, mythic sets and items well, because they are awesome looking!

I still remember how jealous I was of players with full mythic set + maul + glacian in the nordr expansion. I wanted to spend $3k just to get it! Common sense kicked in and I just lived without it.

My most recent accomplishment and I had to sacrifice ring funds was buying all 3 vanity sets from the winter event! To me, they are by far the best looking ones in the game because of their artwork. I wish that the mage was the yeti and warrior was the ice golem, but what can you do!

I could never understand the insane prices of crier outfits especially the black ones a season or 2 ago. Almost bought it but pulled out when STS gave forebears outfits to winners of a contest in hopes someday they'd do the same. I will settle on the elite journeyman outfit as the look is virtually similar enough!
    Last edited by Kakashis; 05-24-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I'm collector of shoes in al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Name:  Screenshot (564).png
Views: 414
Size:  1.82 MB

Well i sell this bow (lvl 13(i think xD)

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Lv 5 ice pellet gun from the original tarlok event. FACT: SEXIEST GUN IN THE GAME.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have collected a lot of items over my time on arcane and I still have my first set I ever got and it's my fave I miss a lot of the things I have I gave up a lot or given away stuff and some I sold to get other stuff

I am a rouge <3 rouge legends! Ps my name is manicures

blaze5786

Wow! With the exception of a few people i know already, I will send pms to ya'll hope to find you guys in game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

In Pocket Legends, there were many more collectors since the number of discontinued items was not that large. Here in AL almost everything gets discontinued every time there is a new expansion, so I can't imagine how anyone could hope to collect all of those items. I just save items that I think look really good and are very unique.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    In Pocket Legends, there were many more collectors since the number of discontinued items was not that large. Here in AL almost everything gets discontinued every time there is a new expansion, so I can't imagine how anyone could hope to collect all of those items. I just save items that I think look really good and are very unique.
    Been trying this for mage gear since season 4 lol. After the original tarlok event I had everything except heraldic and flurry but they keep adding gear faster than I can get the few things I'm missing still.

Inventory space for collectors is the real problem now. Even after moving all epic and rare gear to a storage guy I'm still almost out of space.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Think im more of a hoarder than a collector, I have every set except heraldic level 10 or lower. Also make sure to keep doubles of everything but i would never sell. <3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I got soulhaunt of grace lvl 6 :3 I'll sell to you of you want

poop is life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I'm a collector of everything. I have some biter blades, soul haunt, and other things from s2 like tsunami blades ect. I'm currently collecting other things like the awesome looking maul, mythic sets and items well, because they are awesome looking!

I still remember how jealous I was of players with full mythic set + maul + glacian in the nordr expansion. I wanted to spend $3k just to get it! Common sense kicked in and I just lived without it.

My most recent accomplishment and I had to sacrifice ring funds was buying all 3 vanity sets from the winter event! To me, they are by far the best looking ones in the game because of their artwork. I wish that the mage was the yeti and warrior was the ice golem, but what can you do!

I could never understand the insane prices of crier outfits especially the black ones a season or 2 ago. Almost bought it but pulled out when STS gave forebears outfits to winners of a contest in hopes someday they'd do the same. I will settle on the elite journeyman outfit as the look is virtually similar enough!
    The reason that black heraldic and crier are special is that their colouring is smoother.
    Journeyman and such are orange, and not very smooth-looking, kind of unnatural and doesnt look "pastellish"
    While the black heraldic is a much more smooth Colour of black, not "shiny" black, just smooth.
    It is a good kind of Colour.
    And, crier matches pretty much any helm thats a bit light-coloured.

IMO 2 of the best coloured sets in game, as all other sets are kind of "shiny" colours, like steelish, you get me?
    Smooth colours are the best!
    (This post propably doesnt make any sense im writing this late at night so idk ehat im saying... Hope someone UNDERSTOOD somewhere though)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Been trying this for mage gear since season 4 lol. After the original tarlok event I had everything except heraldic and flurry but they keep adding gear faster than I can get the few things I'm missing still.

Inventory space for collectors is the real problem now. Even after moving all epic and rare gear to a storage guy I'm still almost out of space.
    I still trying this for all gear/vanity since now lol, although still missing many items......
    Inventory space for me no problem, I have 105 toons(3 maxed 500) totally 2k+ space
    Its is a pain to manage all the items locate, I use to 1 set gear/vanity for each toon
    But they keep adding gear...currently I trying 2-3 set gear/vanity for 1 toon...feels headache

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Htiek View Post
    I still trying this for all gear/vanity since now lol, although still missing many items......
    Inventory space for me no problem, I have 105 toons(3 maxed 500) totally 2k+ space
    Its is a pain to manage all the items locate, I use to 1 set gear/vanity for each toon
    But they keep adding gear...currently I trying 2-3 set gear/vanity for 1 toon...feels headache
    Yeah I'd prefer to have my whole Mage collection on my main Mage tho. Having to switch characters to find something drives me crazy lol.

Especially since my hoarding nature makes me get every set/weapon in every color available.