Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
Why have a plat sale? We are already experiencing a flooded market with eggs. Save plat sale for expansion
Yep, i cannot believe my own eyes i have looted my 3rd arcane, a 2nd singe egg. After opening around 800++ i have only received 3 arcs. And 30 locks popped me one. I do not want a plat sale, the game's economy has been sufficiently destroyed and doesnt require any plat sales. This is making people to feed on plats than farm, hunt(same thing as farm), find tricks in tombs. Look at planar tombs, even after the event is offline, it will be dead. I would like to see a planar tombs endgame farming event. The players need motivation to run for high-end gears such as the imbued, i do know the imbueds will loose their values :/

Some kind of new event must be introduced to revive the dead economy. I am tried of farming planar tombs 2 solo in 15mins. This is becoming annoying, I log in and literally do nothing, i stand in guildhall, chat, all i am doing is logging in and doing nothing. Something needs to grab the players attention to actually farm, plat means to just speed up and cut off some parts of the progress, a good example would be 50 goblin tokens package. Buying those helps you to get close to nightshade.