Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: May Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

There are like over 20k crates out ther probably I know players that hoard hundreds and thousands it won't run out wuick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pivot View Post
    There are like over 20k crates out ther probably I know players that hoard hundreds and thousands it won't run out wuick
    Yes but in those 20k crates there is probably only 50 arcane items lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Old create will be gone and new create will arrive.
    This means you can't farm new locks with out being at least level 41.
    They are forcing people to capp. Let's be honest unless you have 41 character there isn't really a reason to log on to Al these days. They are planning a system to help you level up faster, why does Sts wanna help you capp quicker? Basically one reason how many new players actually stay passed level 20?
    Very few does even than they quit after 41 realizing its almost impossible to get anywhere without Plat.
    Expansion will force people to level up to certain level to farm new crates. Everything looks good on paper let's hope you can obtain new expansion gears with average gears. Sts likes to use the word " Chance" too loosely, chance to loot mythic,arcane, fossil, imbue... We are tired of chance.. give us garentee we can obtain these new gears some way or another without spending massive amount of money. Just my thought Thx for reading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan2100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Save them for later when locks are rare?
    Im not a plat user. And i think normal locked isnt that important because it has a low chance of droping mythics and rares unlike gob locks, elondrian locks etc. And i think no one is buying it for a better price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Save them for later when locks are rare?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    They are forcing people to capp. Let's be honest unless you have 41 character there isn't really a reason to log on to Al these days. They are planning a system to help you level up faster, why does Sts wanna help you capp quicker? Basically one reason how many new players actually stay passed level 20?
    Very few does even than they quit after 41 realizing its almost impossible to get anywhere without Plat.
    Expansion will force people to level up to certain level to farm new crates. Everything looks good on paper let's hope you can obtain new expansion gears with average gears. Sts likes to use the word " Chance" too loosely, chance to loot mythic,arcane, fossil, imbue... We are tired of chance.. give us garentee we can obtain these new gears some way or another without spending massive amount of money. Just my thought Thx for reading
    I understand you my friend. For us its a game, for them its business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    As a way to quick level people to L41, as you did with PL, you should allow those who've spent $400 or more on AL to be allowed a free L41 character. If I recalled, this brought a lot of people back to AL and also further interested those who were already loyal customers because they got a free character.

Just an idea. Feel free to agree or disagree, as I am indifferent to either way. It's just something I noticed that went quite well last time!
    TOTALLY IN THAT CLUB HERE. I just started leveling up my old lev15 pvp mage, couple days later im at lev21......gonna take me till the winter event to max! Lol. Hope you lit a spark here Zeus.

HAPPY HUNTING

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan2100 View Post
    We have not unveiled our plans for the new crates in full, however it is not restricted to level 41+ so fear not.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We have not unveiled our plans for the new crates in full, however it is not restricted to level 41+ so fear not.
    I guess the important question is...will the new crates cost more platinum wise, less platinum wise, or about the same? Additionally, do these new crates factor in how many crates of the same type you've already opened? Thus, the more crates you open, the more chance you have of looting something? A potential building mechanism, I guess?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Thank you for clearing that up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well that sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey cara please make platinum low price when buying 1700 platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

In regards to Grand Watch Crates itemization, there will be no unfounded removing or changing of the items held within them, so think of current Grand Watch Crates like time capsules. As an example the Elondrian Crates from last year still contain the exact same loot and odds as they did when they were first introduced, but can no longer be acquired. This idea will permeate to Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. After the expansion launches, the only way to obtain a level 26 Mythic Helm will be from Elite Gold Chests of the respective campaign, or Grand Watch Crates that still exist for example.

Hope this helps clarify a bit more in regards to the Locked Grand Watch and other seasonal crates moving forward.
    Will the gear in the current (old) crates scale to 46, or only be 41 and below, since they're going to be discontinued?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The description on the locked crates states "Best gear for your level!". My guess is this. If you are level 46, you will get lvl46 legendary items but level46 mythics(new mythics) will not drop from lockeds. The same reason why Frost bow only drop from Ursume crates and Elon bows only drop from Elon lockeds. Search for the post regarding the current loot table of lockeds. It's clear that the mythic level 41 weapons are not included.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys all our lockeds will be disapear or we can't use in the events on I have lot of lock what can I do all of it please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

it will not disappear bro, the locks will not be droppable. but the locks that you hoard in your invent are still tradable and stashable, but locks will not droppable in game already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Too much rumor too much issues and too much speculation in here, lets we waiting the new surpises for this old game and i wish get a happy ending

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pathichunk View Post
    Too much rumor too much issues and too much speculation in here, lets we waiting the new surpises for this old game and i wish get a happy ending
    There is rumor and speculation because a lot of players make millions through careful planning for the future... Dragon bars were down to 600k a month back... then BOOM double pendant recipes and now dragon bars are 1.5-2M... This kind of profit potential makes people keen to catch the slightest whiff of what's to come.

If you wait for a "SURPRISE"... well... you're going to lose your shirt, pants, and maybe... your brand new belt!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Replace the locked crate of the watch with the locked crate of Hellscream?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CYC View Post
    Replace the locked crate of the watch with the locked crate of Hellscream?
    Maybe Ocrslaying Locked Grand Crate,since expansion will have orcs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Never Saw Such A hardworking MMORPG Gaming Company Like Spacetime Studios. Every Month New Events, Active Players Also the gaming Team is very dedicated to provide best support to all players. Credit Goes to Mr. Producer