Thread: Nilbog and nightshade informations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Nilbog and nightshade informations

(I am talking for a level 10 pvp so stats and damage can be higher I'll take all informations about higher levels)

Nightshade :

First, I'll begin with nightshade pet everyone knows he's an awesome pet but why? I'll explain you.

1: His damage:

At level 10, he does about 35-38 per hit which is not enormous and pretty normal if we think that arcane pets hit of 50. But the interesting fact, is his AA, his debuff and his bleeding al at once. (damages depend of what class you atack but this is when you atack a rogue) He will hit with his aa of 15, with his bleeding of 25 and with his normal hit of 35 plus the armor reduction of 10%, he will hit of about 75!!!!!! This is so huge. If you consider that each seconds for 8 seconds without Healing from the rogue you ill hit of about 600 hp (even if your oponent is Healing it stills huge dmg) just as example in 5 seconds i down my friend rogue of 100-65% hp with nightshade. This give you a huge advantage when having this pet!!

2: His AA Healing (or I could rename this the explanation of how it works)

First thing to mention, is his range, it's same as singe one so it's HUGE AS HECK you won't miss your target because of the range for sure. At level 10, you'll get heal of 180 (or 360 with 2 targets) but HOW!?!?! that's the question I've heard from many nightshade users. It's simple, the aa will pdo a DoT (damage over time) for 8 seconds. And at the end of these 8 seconds, if you got atacked you'll get heal of the all the damage you took, it will be limited by the maximum Healing of the pet level like at 10 the maximum Healing is of 180 so you'll get heal of 180. The maximum of target is two so if you target two guys you'll get 360 hp. THAT IS OP! But the little problem is that you need the be the nearest ally OF THE PET to get the Healing so rush to you nightshade at half of his skill cooldown (his dot stop at half of AA CD).

3: His advantages for rogues:

First of all, this pet has no mana regen so don't combo as normally when you use Dovabear if you have. But me what I prefer is to only aimed shot and keep my combo for when i see my ennemy change of gameplay and pass from damager to survivor (it's easy to see, he will run and will only heal and stun you these are good signs he's at low hp so rush as much as you can but be aware to don't fall Under 25% mana). This pet, with a crit build on your aimed shot that adds 10% crit each hit, will make you at least at 12% crit at base. With the crit stack, you can go at 32% but the last 10% will always go down before your third aimed shot. But still, you can be at 22% crit of base THE WHOLE FIGHT if you keep only using aimed shots. And when aimed shot crit it's so Deadly so imagine to crit one time each 4 aimed shot or many shots in a row OU CAN KILL TANKS 2 LEVELS HIGHER THAN YOU EASILY! And I do kill them easily. So I keep aimed shot and charge normal atacks. I normally kill most of the tanks level 10 (not all because somes are just too op to be kill solo, as example, noirlord or qonstantine) with this pet combo crit and charge normal atack and with all his damages.

4: To resume:
    This pet is awesome for rogues if you know how to use it and I recommend strongly to use him if you have him.

Nilbog:

1: His damage:

His damages are not really awesome since he has the lowest ones and he's not having any debuff at level 10, and his bleed is ridiculously low so don't use it for his damages you'll be deceive.

2: His AA (SNS pool like Zeus like to name his AA)

This is the strongest thing of this pet, He does a pool that deals 35 damage each 0,5 seconds so 70 damage per second his pool last 6 seconds (STS BUFF THIS POOL DURATION). And like if it wasn't enough, he will debuff all DoT (like curse and nightshade DoT (btw, if NS DoT is cancel, you won't have the Healing) so it's a useful pet to have against mages and nightshade users. and a question about his AA, is where do the pool will go? The answer is simple, it will go in the direction you are. I explain, the pet is the middle point, and you're the one who decides where his aa will appear. The direction you'll be compare to your pet will determinate where your pool will appear. If you're at the left of the pet, his pool will appear at left of him, etc. Same for other directions.

3: His advantages for rogues:

It has two advantages for rogues, first, because of his bugge description, he doesn't seem to give crit but he is giving 6% crit and it's like nightshade (he's only giving a bit more mana) so use same tactic and you'll do even more damage because of his pool. So kill everyone you see with intelligence without wasting your mana.

4: To resume:

Thi pet is as or even more useful as nightshade in certain kind of situation, easier to obtain and has an AWESOME AA. I recommend strongly to use him if yo don't have nightshade and even if you do have Nighshade, use him in certains situations because he will be more useful than NS, per example, a gw with 2 mages and 2 NS users.

I hope you'll enjoy this thread that took me forever to do but was nice to do. And I hope I helped everyone on the utilities of these two awesome pets. Evidently, I wrote all the damages from a view of a level 10 but will stay same at all levels, the damage will only get highers.

Have a good day everyone
    Last edited by srinoy; 05-25-2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Confirmed the not healing
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to srinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

very helpful!!
    I am a bit skeptical about Niblogs aa control. It appers to auto-target either one of the player? Is this just chance?

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this info!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    very helpful!!
    I am a bit skeptical about Niblogs aa control. It appers to auto-target either one of the player? Is this just chance?
    its not chance, the pet is the middle of the pool after the pool direction will be determinate by his user direction.
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

6. The Following User Says Thank You to srinoy For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Nilbog's AA is tricky but easy to get the hang of it. Just make sure that you target is in between you and your pet, then press AA. Shadow piercer can help with this trick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Nilbog's AA is tricky but easy to get the hang of it. Just make sure that you target is in between you and your pet, then press AA. Shadow piercer can help with this trick.
    you totally understood it
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Finalised my thread hope you all enjoy it and got helped with it
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srinoy View Post
    its not chance, the pet is the middle of the pool after the pool direction will be determinate by his user direction.
    got it thanks c:

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    got it thanks c:
    I'm happy to have helped you now use your nilboc wisely
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Great guide. Useful not for only twinks but also endgamers, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So which is better for warrior,nilbog or dovabear? :3 dova's aa is useless but it has mana regen,and nilbog has dmg and crit like rare pet, but it gives 6% crit as happiness bonus even trough you cant see it in stable,:3 still cant choose between these two
    Last edited by Fiucadraba; 05-22-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    Great guide. Useful not for only twinks but also endgamers, thank you
    thanks really much im glad to hear that
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiucadraba View Post
    So which is better for warrior,nilbog or dovabear? :3 dova's aa is useless but it has mana regen,and nilbog has dmg and crit like rare pet, but it gives 6% crit as happiness bonus even trough you cant see it in stable,:3 still cant choose between these two
    I would take nilbog because of this:

First of all, the crit is always nice to have if you consider with low hits you cant kill anything but with crits your hits are already better and they can take out a rogue if you're patient xD

Second, mana regen for tank is so USELESS you have venge so why mana regen ? its a useless thing to have

Third, the pool can immune you to nightshade users with dot and bleeding so no more healing for the ns user and no more 60 dmg per second for you its an advantage and the pool will even slow him so you can stun and keep him near of you for a biggest amount of time which is pretty cool and useful if you consider that tank dont have ranged atack except axe throw and you can also deal bi big big dmg on the rogue or mage and even tank so its an advantage for you

Fourth, dova is useless AA and wont serve you much only for stats and nilbog is quasi same so better take nilbog

So for all this i would take nilbog and put my preference on him for tank

Hope i answered your question

Have a good day
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

its nothing im here to answer to these kind of questions.
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hi guys, so I confirmed the fact that if you cancel DoT of Nightshade he won't give the healing. Have a nice day! (there will be no further change in these informations the thread is now finalize)
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16