Thread: Bug? Swamp Drops...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Question Bug? Swamp...

I just played the first two levels of the swamp with two friends. I received ONE item each level and it was trash. I have screenshots of the drop list while we were playing if it helps. (I'll put them up tomorrow since I have to read the post on how to put the screenshots on here...) Both friends I played with each got tons of stuff. Yes, I'm a lvl 25 enchantress but I'm playing in the swamp so there shouldn't be a lvl penalty. I have played tons and have yet to acquire a single voodoo item in swamps or dreamer item in lost... So I'm farming (a new game word for me... I expect the voodoo items & dreamer items require patience to acquire...

But with one single item per swamp level- well, I don't want to play.
    And yes, I literally mean one item. The second swamp lvl, I received a white croc spine. One. It was all I received the WHOLE level... And I did most of the fighting on hard crocs while reviving my friends a lot...

What's causing the problem?
    Last edited by Furrawn; 05-25-2010 at 12:24 AM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I played last night w a group and things were fine.... Not sure why the problem?

Anyway, if it's not happening to anyone else, just delete this thread...
    Sorry
    Last edited by Furrawn; 05-25-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Drops are totally random, I have it before that I got 2 purples in a row and then a little later I got a pink, another time I got nothing but whites, and very few of them. It is all random!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ah that explains it! Thanks. I have a lot to learn still...