Thread: Looking for the manual...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Looking for the manual...

I see people doing things like sitting down to regain Health & Mana. I get Trade and Friend requests. I feel kinda silly, but all I know how to do in this game is make things dead. Oh, I know there are two chat buttons, but who has time to chat when that mage just ran into a room full of zombies and is at 50% hp already.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone's put together a user's manual for this game. I'm guessing there's things like console commands and maybe hidden features if you double-tap, long-tap, or squiggly-tap on things (I've gotten random windows to come up now and then, but not sure how I caused them to happen). Rather than looking at 30 posts to find out how to do 10 things, is there one, consolidated list of commands somewhere I could learn from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Checkout the link in my signature. It's a great starting place if you want to find out anything re PL.

Obviously feel free to ask if you need anything specific. Everyone on the forums is friendly and more than happy to help so please do ask. It's better you ask lots of questions and learn, than run round not getting the best from the game...

Good luck
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Watch Kal's User Guide Video : http://www.pocketlegends.com/quickstart/

Regarding some of your descriptions,

1. There is no such thing as sitting down to regain Health & Mana. We do, however, have H/S (Health regen per second) and M/S (mana regen per second) in our stat page, that might have been what you thought was sitting down.

2. Turning on the "Help" feature in game also helps you, it teaches you the basic functions of the User Interface. Depending on what device you play on, the "Help" feature is usually marked by a ? on your scree. Click that "?" and it brings up explanations.

If you really still have trouble, feel free to create a thread to put your questions in (search first, if still nothing, try and put your questions in one thread to avoid clogging up the forum). The community will try and answer your specific questions there. Trust me, it helps, that's how I got started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

As far as I know there is no sitting down at all in this game. let alone for hp and mana.

Anyways, can't link you to it where I am, but there are lots of PL beginner videos out there, made for a contest. Searching the home page of STS might lead you to the article on it.

Also, the only screen finger movement commands I have seen are 2-3 fingers in a direction to do emotes.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the info everyone. That video was helpful Ellyidol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    Thanks for the info everyone. That video was helpful Ellyidol.
    You're welcome!

It should be, that's why she won!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Lol Elly - you're really nice.

There are a few commands like /r to reply to a message or /t [user] [message] to chat without clicking on the user. If you type / followed by anything that's not a command, like for instance /help, it will list all the commands.

Welcome to the game, and good luck!
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial