Thread: Suggestion : CS Purchase/Sale History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Suggestion : CS Purchase/Sale History

I think I just had my first CS mistake, I bought an RR Wing for 60k, I hope. I couldn't remember since I bought it in a hurry, so I wasn't sure if it was 60k or 600k, especially since I wasn't sure how much I had collected from the CS right before buying it.

Got me thinking, if it's possible for a Purchase/Sale History? Much like in the Account Details section for Plat Purchase/Use History. Auto-clears every 3 days maybe? Just to prevent all the information the server has to keep, etc.

I think it'd help others, it would for me definitely.

Offtopic:

Is a 55 RR Wing for 60k a good buy? Currently listed at 200, lowest in CS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good suggestion. I miss my auctioneer mod back on wow, it gave me average price of an item on the last month, week or all time; also gave me highest and lowest price of items. It would scan the AH (CS in PL) and get a price for every item listed; I did that everyday and it would also alert me if there was a cheap item I could resell lol. That was the merchants dream mod. I think the name was auctioneer its been a while.

PS: Well I just hope you didn't put 600k on that but I doubt it. As for the Wing prices have stayed like that for a while.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Good suggestion. I miss my auctioneer mod back on wow, it gave me average price of an item on the last month, week or all time; also gave me highest and lowest price of items. It would scan the AH (CS in PL) and get a price for every item listed; I did that everyday and it would also alert me if there was a cheap item I could resell lol. That was the merchants dream mod. I think the name was auctioneer its been a while.

PS: Well I just hope you didn't put 600k on that but I doubt it. As for the Wing prices have stayed like that for a while.
    Wow, crazy mods. Just another reason why I hope PL doesn't go PC, mods like those just make the game lose its difficulty or challenge, no offence.

I hope it wasn't 600k too, I THINK I clicked the lowest price tab, and it was a 55 not 51/53, so I'm hoping that I stashed my money before and forgot about it, which would surprise me why it dropped so low.

Would help if I could actually confirm it was just 60k though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah PL on PC can get ugly and unfair for the ones that play on mobile devices. I had mods for everything(no illegal mods though) and not to mention the macro keys where I had my instant healing for myself and one for the main tank.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya this is a good idea...cept when someone accidentally puts it up for a lower amount than they wanted, then someone buys it cuz its so cheap, then they can just go to the history and find the IGN that bought it and start spamming them cuz they want their item back...lol then again you could just ignore. Still i think its a real good idea, then you can double check everything.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Yeah PL on PC can get ugly and unfair for the ones that play on mobile devices. I had mods for everything(no illegal mods though) and not to mention the macro keys where I had my instant healing for myself and one for the main tank.
    Wow, I never got into the complicated mods. Just simple map and number mods for me. Heh, WoW noob here

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Ya this is a good idea...cept when someone accidentally puts it up for a lower amount than they wanted, then someone buys it cuz its so cheap, then they can just go to the history and find the IGN that bought it and start spamming them cuz they want their item back...lol then again you could just ignore. Still i think its a real good idea, then you can double check everything.
    That's true, but wouldn't they have a buyer name already from the collection of the gold anyway? :P

I was thinking just more of a :

Name of item : Sold For / -Bought For:
    (Name of item) XXXXg / -XXXXg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ya true enough, you can see who bought it, until you click the accept button or whatever for the deal. Ppl should just be smart enough to not mess up when the go to sell their stuff lol.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.