Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Client Update 1.7.1 is Live!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

deleted ... moved the post over to general
    Last edited by suomaf; 04-13-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: move the posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like what's happened, alot of people are complaining but if u give it time u get used to it you'll find that 0.5 seconds cooldown isn't too bad, as for the other stuff- new faces, revamped town etc. I like it all, great update guys
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2582/29839pocketlegends3dmmo.jpg
    Zux Str Bear
    Zuxs Dex Bird
    Zuks Int Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unlike the GCD.The skills were mostly dimmed, n have to tap button many times to make sure they are working.The mobs appear to be able to spam their skills rather than us. Can you impose for PvP and not to PvE?

Try dying on top of a fire trap, revive using platinum and die again, u like it?

Plasticuproject

Sorry STS, but until the cool down is shortened I will be giving this a one star rating in the Android Market, possibly taking a break/not buying plat and not recommending this app. Please fix this soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Signp View Post
    Unlike the GCD.The skills were mostly dimmed, n have to tap button many times to make sure they are working.The mobs appear to be able to spam their skills rather than us. Can you impose for PvP and not to PvE?

Try dying on top of a fire trap, revive using platinum and die again, u like it?
    Wow bro, u rich rich? Maybe buy me coffee la haha

Kopiooo-56 Elf, Kopipok-56 Bear, Kopitiam-56 Bird, Kopikosong-50 Elf, Kopisee-20 Elf, Kopioo-15 Elf, Kopilao-10 Elf, Kopisiao-5 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have been told by a lot of players that i have known for a while that they will quite because of the GCD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've already put my 2cents in but why not put another 2cents. As I said b4 I like gcd in pvp. However if it is here to stay for pve then several or all these things need to be brought in game.
    Dmg increase
    Gcd time cut
    Mob hp cut
    Mob dmg cut
    Buffs and debuffs off gcd
    Elixers and buffs lasting longer(everything in general will need revamped for longer play sessions imo)
    Money drop increase
    Pink drop rate increased
    Bosses nerfed or changed to some extnt
    New way to link skillz for combos
    Or remove gcd.......

In pvp I noticed I didn't kill things very well but I can see it as positve for pvp just needs tweaking,
    Furon lvl 55 dex bird

Ayreez lvl 31 int mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

it sucks for mages who needs to spam spells .... i'm missing combos because of this cool down and i cant keep spamming heal as when i press its cooling down and either my team or myself die.....

it really sucks for mages.. i use to be able to solo AO2 and run through the maps nuking but no more.... basically in a nut shell, mages have to stand back and cannot play aggressive... which sucks.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    I've already put my 2cents in but why not put another 2cents. As I said b4 I like gcd in pvp. However if it is here to stay for pve then several or all these things need to be brought in game.
    Dmg increase
    Gcd time cut
    Mob hp cut
    Mob dmg cut
    Buffs and debuffs off gcd
    Elixers and buffs lasting longer(everything in general will need revamped for longer play sessions imo)
    Money drop increase
    Pink drop rate increased
    Bosses nerfed or changed to some extnt
    New way to link skillz for combos
    Or remove gcd.......

In pvp I noticed I didn't kill things very well but I can see it as positve for pvp just needs tweaking,

100% agree ....
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And also I feel bad for a lot of my RL friends who arnt really gamers but got hooked on this game because it was fun and spent money and now don't wana play because they do not enjoy it with the gcd.
    Furon lvl 55 dex bird

Ayreez lvl 31 int mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats it for me
    Until gcd is removed Im quitting this game, which really sucks as its the best android game I can think of. Spent who knows how many hours leveling, buying equipment, respecing, learning how to use skills the best - buying platinum to further advance as well as support further development.

The GCD has completely broken the game for me, I couldnt care less about the other changes while GCD is still there. If combos and such is a problem pvp wise this might be a solution, but killing pve like this was a poor decision which I believe will have a bad effect on the future of this game.

I had a lot of fun playing pocket legends, so thanks for that. However, until GCD is fixed I will uninstall and downrate in market and HOPE that STS will wake up and listen to the community - if not, maybe you will stop and think about it when platinum sales starts decreasing. I for one am at least happy I didnt buy platinum recently, and I definately wont be buying any more until pocket legends is enjoyable again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    it sucks for mages who needs to spam spells .... i'm missing combos because of this cool down and i cant keep spamming heal as when i press its cooling down and either my team or myself die.....

it really sucks for mages.. i use to be able to solo AO2 and run through the maps nuking but no more.... basically in a nut shell, mages have to stand back and cannot play aggressive... which sucks.
    Now mage is the healer class in dungeon and dragon rule set

Kopiooo-56 Elf, Kopipok-56 Bear, Kopitiam-56 Bird, Kopikosong-50 Elf, Kopisee-20 Elf, Kopioo-15 Elf, Kopilao-10 Elf, Kopisiao-5 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just updated...do not have a world map? Where is it? I am stuck in Oasis and cannot hop around to different towns....Don't like the new cooldown....once the mob gets to me I cannot keep up...(Lvl 45 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cajunqueen View Post
    Just updated...do not have a world map? Where is it? I am stuck in Oasis and cannot hop around to different towns....Don't like the new cooldown....once the mob gets to me I cannot keep up...(Lvl 45 mage)
    thats the problem of most... u have to press ALWAYS "Enter world" to land in a town, then u can access by ur game menu.
    i know its very annoing, especially when u switch between chars...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question for the devs, is the cooldown being on or off, and the length of it, something that can be changed server side, or would it require a client update?
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

One more comment....the new emotions the farting, burping, etc. has becomes an annoyance....ridiculous...I have to turn my sound off.....I have invested platinum into my character and hoping things improve or I am done with the game.. ..I loved to play it and now not fun anymore.... just my opinion.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even if they do adjust mob hit points, etc. Gcd still ruins gameplay, and is annoying to use. I gave it a chance and severely dislike it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

id have to say i gave the GCD a few runs and its ok but it Takes ALOT MORE TIME i wish i got to 56 before this because it will take alot more of my time and i may not even try and get it now

i love every other thing new tutorial and character customization except 1 thing i changed my face to a brown elf then wanted my avatar face back thinking that the old faces were 5 coins each but they were not :/
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A rather serious question that I am very much certain a great deal of avid PL users are thinking: If a game is not what you expect you have the right to take it back and ask for a refund, correct? How does this work in relation to a game completely changing the way it used to work without informing end users of the consequences, just of the change.

I'm all for changes and as a developer I know the hassles that arise with feature additions so I can appreciate where the developers are sitting back and watching the haste of comments. However, as a developer I would somewhat please the masses in order to retain profit over loss within the company (Which will eventually occur).

Turn it off, it cannot be too simple unless the developers hard coded it into the application source which they submit to Apple, if that's the case, here are two things worth noting:

- Good luck pushing Apple into releasing your update sooner than later. It's possible as I have done this myself but while everyone waits please track your revenue/profit intake and share with the world just how much of a mistake this was.

- Developers, developers, developers. Major changes can result in huge issues (This would be evidence of such a case) and should be resolvable as soon as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    Question for the devs, is the cooldown being on or off, and the length of it, something that can be changed server side, or would it require a client update?
    I have a feeling it's client-side.

Unless they released a newer version because of all the other changes (Log-in screen to character selection screen, all the new character creation types, etc).