Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,477 Posts

Default 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

• Android skills interface now shows the correct Platinum Price for Skill Point Re-Spec.
    • The Enchantress' green "Orcish" and "Tattoo" Magic Mirror looks now have appropriate names.
    • Temporarily disable Join button on friend's list while we're working on a fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plz.take.off.global cooldown.from pve or fix.the trash mob kill time.and.drop.rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1

Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1. Installed the patch and when I click on the pocket legends app it doesn't launch. I rebooted my phone and it still doesn't launch. Is it just me or is anybody experiencing this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TitoAllan View Post
    Pocket Legends wont launch after patch 1.7.1. Installed the patch and when I click on the pocket legends app it doesn't launch. I rebooted my phone and it still doesn't launch. Is it just me or is anybody experiencing this?
    If you are on Android, uninstall the app completely, then re-load and install from the market. That fixed it for me -- Droid X.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no fun to play, the timer slow down the gamespeed. Its awful. Before the game remember me the good old bloodruns in diablo 2. Now its boring slow. No action-rpg any more...
    Pls do it away!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No matter what anyone says STS. This game is still great, obviously things need to be 'adjusted' here and there, but this all takes time. Trial and error....cant live without learning. Anyways Thank you for the hard work that you guys do!!
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True, i still like the game and I think that the devs usually add interesting and exciting elements/updates to the game. However, the magic cool-down feature makes the game play clunky and, most importantly, not as fun. This new feature removes a degree of freedom that assists in combos, quick decision making, etc. Its a step backwards towards turn based role playing games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wushu View Post
    If you are on Android, uninstall the app completely, then re-load and install from the market. That fixed it for me -- Droid X.
    I had this same problem, but I just went in to the application settings, chose clear data, and then relaunched. Worked like a charm; no need to reinstall (clears out the data and so it behaves as if it's launching for the first time).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't auto update on the iPhone. Deleted the app. Went to app store, description of the game is still 1.7. Have not downloaded it yet. Can anyone confirm if it's 1.7.1 or 1.7 on app store?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with everyone who says the cool down has diminished game play. I just logged in, and many people online were complaining about it also, and I even hopped around a few towns. If anyone is listening, please send out another patch removing this PLEASE. Otherwise, good job with everything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can u remove the cooldown from pve.. it makes farming really slow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After uploading new content, I couldn't restart the application until I moved the app to the phone vs. the SD card. But the real problem now is that I don't get the "World Map" button. I only get the "Enter World" and "Log Out" buttons. Pain in the rear to find any games at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Please remove the cool down element, it's ruined the gameplay which used to be fluid and fun, fast and furious. It's become all stop start and my eyes are drawn over to the skills screen constantly. It's giving me a headache! And taking all the enjoyment out of playing

The new faces are great, and the ability to respec skills is great too, but the fun aspect of the game is gone. It's become a pain to play, lots of friends are complaining... :-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not only has the global cooldown diminished game play by making it mind numbingly slow... Speaking for the enchantress class (I have a lvl 56 int mage) and all of us that worked very hard or spent alot of money on aquiring the full mega mage set which gave us a mana regen rate around 44 that was very useful. I'm no pro, by any means nor do I make elaborate tests but I switched my armor set so I had a 17 mana regen rate and ran plenty of maps spamming all skills as fast as the new global will allow. Even with a mana regen rate of only 17 (down from my mm set of 44) I still had no mana drop when spamming skills. This has taken away most of the benefit of having the mm set. Please figure out another way to make the game more challenging... The global cooldown quite simply makes it annoyingly slow and boring. You're taking away the action!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Worked for me, the new combat takes a minute to acclimate to, but I like it. Should make PvP more about skill and less about the device youre on. Skill and strategy now have more weight than button mashing as fast as you can, so I expect PvP to get a lot better. Some bugs and inconveniences getting around the join button problem, but I'm looking forward to what changes this publish brings in the community.

PvE seems about the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

To Droid users like myself the gcd really doesn't bother me as we never had multi touch and learned to play with a "cooldown" the cooldown being in touch spots. Learn to time yours skills now instead of just pressing all of them.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New faces and respec cool.

What are the new set bonuses?

Please remove the cooldown, it is giving me a headache. Watching the right side of my screen flash is stupid and annoying. If the cooldown is going to stay forever, get rid of the entire panel flashing. This is the first bad feature ive seen added :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like the cool down....now you have to "play" and think......not just mash buttons fast!!!!! Love the game, keep up the good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rief View Post
    To Droid users like myself the gcd really doesn't bother me as we never had multi touch and learned to play with a "cooldown" the cooldown being in touch spots. Learn to time yours skills now instead of just pressing all of them.
    This is why it's a good update. It levels the playing field for PvP and has very little effect of PvE. Some bugs to work out? Sure. But in the end, it's what's best for everyone, give it a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls get rid of this global cool down the spells weren't broke not the game play stinks game was totally awsome till this patch