Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1. Content Update (56936)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With all due respect to the developers, you just sabotaged your own game. GCD makes this game unplayable - fix it or quit...it's that simple. By the way, the fart/puke emote is low class as well...I'm guessing that your average player is 13 and that is who you're catering to? Just a completely unimaginative patch at first blush - you need a new sounding board before going live with a new patch. PL gets a big fat "F" on this one.
    Subterraneous - level 56 elf (Sub)
    Predadactyl - level 56 bird (Pred)
    Kodiaktic - level 40 bear (Kodi)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And sticky you don't need to walk town to town all you need to do is click on your name in the upper left hand corner and find the world icon on the dropdown and you have a world map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey devs,

I appreciate the early release to get a better idea of how the GCD would truly affect gameplay. I had no qualms with GCD and was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. By no means am I a button masher. I am very methodical in how I play and very conscious of the skills I select and when I select them. I tried didfferent dungeons to see how my game was affected and was very disappointed in the outcome. I feel like PVE is very unbalanced now. I do not play PVP and have no intention of playing PVP so the GCD has done nothing but harm to my game experience. I have been an avid player since September 2010 and have tried to convince many RL friends to spend their money on this game as well. I now feel bad for doing that to them since the game does not have the same flow that it used to have. I feel like I have cheated them out of their money. I do hope you take everyone's comments to heart and make some very necessary adjustments to the gameplay. Thank you for all your hard work and hope that things get better in the near future or I too will be asking for a refund for the plat that I have recently purchased.

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey Tiliana, I do appreciate the optimism you had, please appreciate my sarcasm. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiliana View Post
    It really won't be as bad as so many think, at least for PVE. 1/2 a second GCD is barely noticeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Jira View Post
    Hey Tiliana, I do appreciate the optimism you had, please appreciate my sarcasm. =)
    I remembered writing that as soon as I started playing this update...eating my words, LOL. I tried to keep it positive and hoped the GCD would have been balanced by lessened MOB damage, but I was incorrect in that assumption. PVE wouldn't be affected as much if the MOB damage hadn't stayed the same or if our armor was a bit higher.

Your sarcasm is appreciated and welcome...I give it a lot so I should be expected to take it.

First time to be sigged!

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that the new update is good besides the extra cool down thing. That gives me more deaths and doesnt let me do combos. Mages sometimes have Hard time healing and reving and fighting at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hate gcd.
    But on another note...have sounds off but yet when I go into new pool.....i get sound. Why?
    The platinum revive option is bad. Should have a toggle for this to show or not. I will never pay plat to revive but yet the chance to accidentally hit it is high. Not a good implementation of this item.
    Please put world map option back on char screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Get rid of the Cool down it is killing the mages and no longer able to do combos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This global cool down makes the game unplayable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by summerinside View Post
    Easy remedy to the whole GCD: Rate the new version of Pocket Legends in the App Store and Android Store, and be honest.
    +1

/10char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The love is in the money I payed for the game. I paid for a game i liked not to have it changed. If the game started with the 2 second refresh rate i may have not payed for it which would have been my choice. For the players playing in the pvp zone changes should or could be excepted for different arenas.(problem solved) the fart sounds or any sounds a simple check box if you want to hear them.(problem solved)
    all in all the phone connection and the system works 90% of the time don't make the lag times harder to play with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

please change back
    Last edited by ricdees; 04-12-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the spam cut makes the game speed slow...mages sux... makes this game getting bad, like a quit play WOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have changed from a 5 to a 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

and you guys add many stuff using plats, plats plats plats... but add some free lats for people to colect, some kids cant affort to buy plats....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

madly in love this update, i like u make the game harder
    specially like the gcd, is it a chance make hp/mp pot have gcd too?
    game look like more challenge, i miss first day of ao3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Was woken up in the morning by phone text, its my PL guys, said the new update for skill bad. Taking a break, oh man, i always lost friends when new updates come. I lost a bunch when Ao3 updates global nerf, since then i have make lots of new friends having fun together, and now... Does it mean i have to start all over again making friends?

I installed and tried, it really is bad. Skill execution not smooth. Especially when i am outdoor. Slight lag means death. I tap on icestorm, assuming before it has been activated, but there was a slight lag? I tap on firestorm and realise it doesnt work as before, due to the lag, ice was not activated and i release fire causing a non combo. In boss room, no time to activate skills im time, deaths alot.

Very bad game play. And pls, alot of players dun come forum, so no feedback. Do not take it as they dun comment means they are happy. I have a few friends who just refuse to check forum which i constantly been telling them yo do so.

Kopiooo-56 Elf, Kopipok-56 Bear, Kopitiam-56 Bird, Kopikosong-50 Elf, Kopisee-20 Elf, Kopioo-15 Elf, Kopilao-10 Elf, Kopisiao-5 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Another side note, with skill slow, it doesnt make a difference in the lag. My lag is due to my country 3g and not the game play itself. I have never complained about lag cuz i know its problem with my service provider. Even with the mobs pulling in stronghold, with that many mobs on screen, what i experienced is my phone frame lag and not ping lag

Kopiooo-56 Elf, Kopipok-56 Bear, Kopitiam-56 Bird, Kopikosong-50 Elf, Kopisee-20 Elf, Kopioo-15 Elf, Kopilao-10 Elf, Kopisiao-5 Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

change back!!! take away the Gay Cool Down!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

PLS remove GCD, it sux
    went to 2
    Last edited by cynic; 04-13-2011 at 01:59 AM.