Quote Originally Posted by Paok View Post
what best pet pvp lvl 23 under 7.5m .....?(rogue twink)
For a rogue I suggest an Arcane pet with 7.5m. I'll explain each Arcane pets about what's is so unique and good about them.

Maridos - His base stats are awesome. gives you over 375 extra hp and 250 mana. His aa boosts your stats (I don't know exactly) which isn't too bad.

Singe - Another great hp boost. 370 extra hp and 120 mana. No crit buff is the downfall. His aa is good as it has 75% stun and buffs your stats.

Samael - Personally I think is best because it's an awesome pet and is the cheapest Arcane pet. Huge crit boost of 12% and the higher level pvp you do, crit is the most important for rogues. 100 extra hp and mana. Passive of heal over time is very useful. Aa of stun is very good for rogues and it looks cool :P.

Glacian - He is good too. Although he doesn't give you dmg % boost it's okay since rogues don't get dmg % boost in pvp anyway. Good crit and mana boost and the regen is awesome. His aa is very helpful with the extra defensive boost. Good use is, use the aa in war then go in deep to kill rogues.

Hammerjaw - Similar stats to Glacian, his aa is just like Singe's aa except no stun.

So at the end it's just your choice :P. Enjoy.