Thread: Bye pl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Bye pl

Today I was majorly scammed so I can't really take it anymore, this will be the second time I'm gonna quit I'll be back on events and I'll be in forums but for now I'm gonna sell all my stuff and just incase I come back stash my money if u guys wanna know how I was scammed just add me and I'll pm u ( on forums ) anyway it's sad to go but I practically lost all my Profit which 585k and a paw I would continue to level but that was the whole problem for me getting scammed I couldn't stand it because it was so boring even when I had elixir it still took forever. ( sorry for the long scentence ) anyway what I would do is level to 56 and farm nuri. I'm that type of person that likes to twink at levels I have some successful ones but my highest level character is a 48. If I get over this scam then i will be back but I won't twink again until I have a character 75+. Anyway everyone reading this thread even the rich people should watch out for scammers I have been scammed before but that was before I quit the first time and everyday I would see someone saying report blablabla they scammed me blablabla and I didn't ever honk that that would be me without actually telling anyone to report the person that scammed me. (Once again sorry for the log scentence, add your on commas). Just remember watch out you don't know the other person on the end of the trade that your making so you could be scammed everything, I know some people are looking at this like "Pfft 585k and a paw, LOL, I can make the value of that with my eyes closed but some people like me can't f u know who I am ingame and you've seen me on my twinks I practically have purple everything I haven't been around long enough to get any collectables farming is a chore to me, I can't merch, I can't win tournaments the only reason I have had over 2m is because of 2 AMAZING people one of them is Khanation- a rich nuri farmer- and drout- he is a merch he gave me 2 extremely worth items- if u guys know those people then remember to not hurt that ingame friendship between you 2 maybe someday they wil give u over 1m also. I know there are many nice people in pocket legends but there are also people that will do anything for ingame money in not gonna say any names besides Khanation and drout because they were on the good side in this case-ALWAYS FOLLOW THE TERMS OF SERVICE- this is the end of this incredibly long scentence ( I may get a world record I'll make a thread selling all my stuff if any of u are interested then as I said before I'm gonna bank the money and maybe be back later Peace out People and remember to watch your back always and red the terms of service BYE.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

By the way I did not go over this so its probably gonna be really sloppy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

what items will you be selling?
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~