1) Respawns
They suck.. Sorry. I respawn, and before I can even move sometimes I am at half health or dead. There is a long delay from when you hit respawn and when you can actually control your character. Also why am I respawning right next to an enemy? That should be the number one NoNo.. When I actually am able get out and fight, it is fun. But half of all kills is someone getting the first shot right after you spawn.

2) Auto Attack or Attacking in general
Auto attack for melee still blows.. I loose it all the time.
Also how can you allow ranged (bow and staff people) to shoot while running away from their target? They don't even need to stop to be able to hit me with their stuff, but I have to stop in order to cast evade?

3) Automatically switch up the maps
When we are doing 3v3 or 5v5, and hit replay we get thrown into the same map. Allow us to switch it up. After each round is over automatically change the map up. Or at least give us the option to switch the map. Since there is no grouping it is kind of rough to get everyone you want to play with, or against, in the same room. Switching maps could potentially become a pain.

That is really all I have for right now. The only other issue is currently being looked at by you guys, and that the running man loading screen bug. When PvP isn't about being spawn camping it is fun, but when you are getting killed as soon as or right after you spawn it is no fun.