Here are the most important issues at the launch of PvP in 1.2 -

[in no particular order of importance, and off the top of my head]

#1 - Bows too overpowered in general. Range is clearly the only viable way to do damage in a game where 1 or 2 shots can kill anyone. This involves pillar hugging, LoS cheesing, and coordinated rushes in which individual players [or PUGs] have literally no chance to react. This leads to mindless and predictable PvP, even though the goal is for it to be as dynamic as possible given the limitations of there only being 3 classes, etc.

#2 - Damage mitigation needs to be tweaked. Without sounding too abstract, it is difficult to tell where the problem of 1-2 shots is stemming from. My first assumption is that it is on purpose and is to be dealt with later on with more efficient gear / level cap / stat points / skill points to allocated. My second assumption is that it could be dealt with by either increasing damage mitigation in relation to Armor, ala either an Armor mechanic tweak or by buffing Armor across the board globally via gear updates. The third idea is the opposite of the previous, wherein either the DPS mechanic itself or weapons in general are nerfed to reduce damage and circumvent changing damage mitigation as is. Any of these are viable and practical for PL, possibly a hybrid. Natural progression of the game itself would point towards the first assumption, where the problems seen in terms of PvP combat numbers are overcome by more practical and useful gear and more character flexibility at higher levels [with more skill / stat points to utilize].

#3 - Respawns need a 3 second invuln buff. Simple. Could also consider different spawn points, 'bases' etc.

#4 - The Ref. What gives? Absolutely borks the ____ out of some rounds.

#5 - Are the PvP power-ups being shown on screen as a buff or in any manner on the HUD? If not, something to consider. Timer would be nice for buffs / powerups, but maybe I'm missing this.

#6 - Red text in the "Join PvP game" screen too difficult to read. Contrasts bad against the blue background of the game in this particular section of the UI. Just make it WHITE like the rest of the games listed in any other section of the "Join Game" UI.

#7 - No way to see who is in the current game, who is on the opposite team. This makes beginning a match difficult without someone messing up or the chat box being spammed. As is, most people just gung-ho right from the start and this can bork entire rounds.

#8 - Some sort of trigger in order to begin the round. Otherwise it is difficult to start a legitimate round. I know it's sort of casual and all, but a simple "ready!" would be nice that would count down from 3 and let the actual round start. Before hand no deaths / kills should count, or people should be invuln until it starts.

These are just off the top of my head. So far it is a total blast, but also falls short in the context of structure. Feels more like a jump-in, jump-out type of endeavor. This is wonderful for logistics and accessibility in a meta sense; everybody will get a chance to get in a knock some heads around... but there needs to be more structure to give PvP a sense of legitimacy and organization [for those that wish to play that way]. Thanks Spacetime, you guys rock and are on your way to making PL the best game. It may seem like a long way to go, and sure it is just a phone game, but this is really pushing the edge as far as mobile gaming and MMOs in general are concerned. If you guys make this work smooth and get everything to come together [which we, the players, already see happening] then you will have something very special in your hands. To the rest of you, I'll heal ya if you're on my team and run away if you aren't. WOOT!!!