Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Lifecycle..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    I don't know if it'll work in this game, but it does in other MMOs - in most other MMOs I've played, there is no such thing as spamming of potions.
    There is no heal class as in others mmorpg. This game is simply different and maybe its the reason why we all play it

*Imagine heal class, which is able to heal enough to survive big pulls in elites*
    *Imagine how this heal class come into pvp*
    *Imagine bilions of cry posts on forum - nerf healing in pvp*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Here's a simple example of a good mage: Say he has Gale, Clock, Shield and Lifegiver memorize.

Group of mobs pull by whoever (mostly war, occasionally other classes)
    A smart to above average mage before or about to do crowd control is...Gale (to stun up to 6 mobs) then Clock after and then use LIFEGIVER After that. Thats how you stay alive even if LIFEGIVER aggros. And if he likes to cast shield before or after that, that's his choice.

That's what i mean by good to above mages who can play their class well.

Therefore, IMO. There are tooooooo many mages who do not know how to play their class well and therefore they are either AVERAGE or BELOW AVERAGE players.
    I dont want to be "that guy" but sorry, its time to grow up. Time of control mobs only with clock is over (in fact, that time never be there )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAOWOg8PeJs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    In what lifetime? Maybe back in season 2.

There are less than a dozen warriors that I know of in the game (more like half that) that excel at taunting, and even their rogues get hit frequently. Holding aggro against a team of well geared rogues is a near-impossibility. Add a mage with heal and sorry, warrior taunt becomes laughable. Not the players' fault, this - it's the way the classes are structured and the fail at warrior development by sts for the pve field.

Vengeful blood is good for so much, the mana regen is mostly useful in pvp, however the other benefits are great in pve.
    B4 the mage ice glitch i could hold aggro of tomb 3 boss 99% of the time and i could control his position extremely well. I think all bosses can be taunted pretty well by tanks the only problem is that you have to learn some timings because sometimes the boss is untauntable or at least thats what i noticed.

Mobs are very easy to taunt, you will need windmill, cs, jug and heal, the secret here is to use the skills as soon as they are available, this way mobs will only attack you. When i have healer mage, i just save windmill and use it right after his heal to grab the mobs attention.

I am not sure about other bosses around arlor, i got alot of experience in t3 and i know all the boss red zones and combos but i think any boss can be mastered with enough practice.