Thread: 3D open-world MMORPG for iOS/Android: Forsaken World Mobile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Cool 3D open-world MMORPG for iOS/Android: Forsaken World Mobile

Forsaken World Mobile an upcoming MMORPG developed by Fedeen Games - soft launch is "very soon".

There is a Pre-Registration campaign with rewards, and also details about the 5 different classes on the official website: http://www.fedeen.com/games/forsaken-world/

Gameplay video of questing and combat using Mage class: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nruatW8qO8o

If the name sounds familiar, that's because it is based of the PC MMO Forsaken World. There is already a Chinese version of the mobile game out (different developer).

Hopefully it will be better than O&C - mounts and wings are supposed to be available. Is anyone else planning to play Forsaken World Mobile too? I might create a guild for StS game players if it is possible.
    Last edited by Azemen; 05-26-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

I was interested until I saw perfect world is making it. They made an arpg (I can't remember the name) and I was completely stoked about it and it ended up to be a total flop. They have a "vip" status system that makes it 100% pay to win. And you literally had to do nothing because there was an auto do everything button that when you pressed it would run to where your quest is, automatically kill stuff, and then run it back, then just keep going. I'm pretty sure you could go afk for a day and you'll be capped. Now I'm not saying this game will completely suck, but in the video you can see a "auto" button on the right side. Count me out on this one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    I was interested until I saw perfect world is making it. They made an arpg (I can't remember the name) and I was completely stoked about it and it ended up to be a total flop. They have a "vip" status system that makes it 100% pay to win. And you literally had to do nothing because there was an auto do everything button that when you pressed it would run to where your quest is, automatically kill stuff, and then run it back, then just keep going. I'm pretty sure you could go afk for a day and you'll be capped. Now I'm not saying this game will completely suck, but in the video you can see a "auto" button on the right side. Count me out on this one.
    Yes that's Dawn of the Immortals. I played it during soft launch, but yes once you pass the lvl cap, it's much harder due to the low succes rate of enchanting gems. Although, I never payed a cent but was a decently geared player - it got too repetitive so I quit.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I may be interested

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord