Thread: for events

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default for events

I saw a thread that they want elon weapons available for tokens during ursoth so I thought of this:
    Let's just say this will be approved then there should be 2 kinds of tokens
    Token A are the tokens earned from boss kills during event while
    Token B are the tokens bought by plat And pays double the pric of items bought with Token A
    So let's say the elon weapons cost 10k Token A then that means if you want an easier way to get it you'll have to buy Token B in a total of 20k Tokens for the elon weapons and ets say it has a 75/25 chance to be acct bound(75) or tradable(25) if bought with Token B and has a 75/25 chance to be tradable(75) or acct bound(25) when bought with Token A so that all those people who actualky worked hard for it has a higher chance for you to sell it for gold or if yoy pay you just want easier things in the game but you will less likely to earn gold from it
    Just an useless suggestion which is complicated pls give FEEDBACKS and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

if theres gonna be two types of token i think its more likely the plat one will be 'worth' more. maybe make plat bought weapons not tradeable and farmed token bought ones tradeable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uzibearide View Post
    if theres gonna be two types of token i think its more likely the plat one will be 'worth' more. maybe make plat bought weapons not tradeable and farmed token bought ones tradeable.
    How is the plat tokens worth more? Like I said if there Token B(plat bought) you will have a 75% chance to be acct bound and 25% chance to be tradable so people who would like it to be easy ro get them will mostly likely to not earn from it and people who bought it with Token A(killed bosses) that has a 75% chance for it to be tradable and 25% chance for it to be acct bound will be more likely to earn gold but considering 25% is still big

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

because sts make their money off plat sales so they will want to encourage buying plat. i think your idea is too complicated but a simpler version is just one type of token which you have to earn, and the item is tradeable (to reward hard work). and can also buy straight with plat but its not tradeable. like the arlor rings were.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Or we can make it like nightshade and have it purchasable with one type of token. Make them untradeable to prevent laziness. You want it, then work for it or buy with plat