Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I'm sick of all you guys complaining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticuproject View Post
    Oh. Please link me to where they have responded, I haven't seen that. All I have read is basicly that they are listening. So if they are listening people will continue talking. Have they asked anyone to stop giving feedback yet?
    If you took as much time searching for it as you did being stubborn then you'd find it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

All I can say is, every little update, and every little change added to PL causes some kind of controversy! If people just give it time to adapt, they'll be fine! I remember when 1.4 came out. So much change, and so much stuff I didn't like at the time because it was different, and I almost quit. Now? Well, I've adapted, and I'm fine with it, and like it better than before. People just need to be open minded and try adapting to the new environment. But as for the fart packs, those things give me nausea

Plasticuproject

Red, I am stubborn, and you can't link me. All JustG has said is to keep leaving feedback, we are watching and playing and will iterate in the future. That's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    All I can say is, every little update, and every little change added to PL causes some kind of controversy! If people just give it time to adapt, they'll be fine! I remember when 1.4 came out. So much change, and so much stuff I didn't like at the time because it was different, and I almost quit. Now? Well, I've adapted, and I'm fine with it, and like it better than before. People just need to be open minded and try adapting to the new environment. But as for the fart packs, those things give me nausea
    finally someone that fully understands. the cool down isnt going away so get used to it. if you need me to post that, then i will gladly. theyre doing fixes and will unleash them on us by today (do you also need me to post that for you?) i predict a .25 second cool down. fast enough for us to barely notice, but slow enough to prevent multi tapping on skills.
    increasing damage/buffing/healing outputs while slightly decreasing enemy damage is another prediction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Either way, what happens, happens and there is not to much we can do, suggestions here and there are good but we don't need any complaining. We just have to learn to adapt. We are human, we should be able to do this guys. Personally i like the GCD it makes the game more balanced, just needs getting used to is all.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Personally i like the GCD it makes the game more balanced
    Yeah... now everyone is equally useless.
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy

Plasticuproject

That's all I wanted was a reduction in cool down time. .15 or .2 And I could care less about extending buffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

.25 secs may work. We'll see. But telling players to get used to it may be premature. Some things I can adjust to. And if players adjust and runs get faster as people get better at it, I can deal. But if not, I have every right to stop playing. If you rented a PS3 game and hated the mechanics, would you then go buy it and force yourself to get used to it? Big LOL there. But seriously both sides need to tone down the tudes. I think the forums need a global cool down right now.

Bravemenrun ::.... ..: Level 55 ::.... ..: MAGE OF THE SKULL HELM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravemenrun View Post
    .25 secs may work. We'll see. But telling players to get used to it may be premature. Some things I can adjust to. And if players adjust and runs get faster I can deal. But if not, I have every right to stop playing. If you rented a PS3 game and hated the mechanics, would you then to buy it and force yourself to get used to it? Big LOL there. But seriously both sides need to tone down the tudes. I think the forums need a global cool down right now.
    He never said he'd force them/you to play, just asked them to stop complaining. I've seen people spamming in town "Complain to the devs so they change this!", and many other complaints aimlessly whining about the GCD. If they have such a big problem with it, they should delete the app and quit if they really don't even want to TRY to get used to it. I'm fine if someone says they don't like the update that much, especially if I ask them, but people spamming in town, and whining about it, asking me, or anyone else to help support them so they change it gets annoying. Give it a few days, or even a day. I bet half the people whining about it haven't even left town.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravemenrun View Post
    But seriously both sides need to tone down the tudes. I think the forums need a global cool down right now.
    i agree lol. im done. if we voiced our opinions already, lets just leave it at that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Meh, just all day I have heard people complaining about GCD in game. Then I go on facebook, and check the PL page out of boredom, and still, people complain about the GCD. Then I come to forums and see toms of locked complaint threads. Just getting annoyed>.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Meh, just all day I have heard people complaining about GCD in game. Then I go on facebook, and check the PL page out of boredom, and still, people complain about the GCD. Then I come to forums and see toms of locked complaint threads. Just getting annoyed>.<
    all thats what fueled this thread -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have warned people about the gcd since the beggining and nobody wanted to listen. I already lost many friends because of this do to them quiting. As far as im concerned the people have every right to complain. We payed real money forthis game and now its changed completely. You need to get over the fact that people are complaining because its going to keep on happening. People are angry and they have every right to be until this terrible gcd is gone. Why does it seem that everyone with crown shields by their name seem like tush kissing fanboys? So sick of it....

Plasticuproject

He never said he'd force them/you to play, just asked them to stop complaining. I've seen people spamming in town "Complain to the devs so they change this!", and many other complaints aimlessly whining about the GCD. If they have such a big problem with it, they should delete the app and quit if they really don't even want to TRY to get used to it. I'm fine if someone says they don't like the update that much, especially if I ask them, but people spamming in town, and whining about it, asking me, or anyone else to help support them so they change it gets annoying. Give it a few days, or even a day. I bet half the people whining about it haven't even left town.
    People are afraid. Afraid if they don't speak now, if they just let this calmly be implemented that it will stick, that they will have missed their opportunity to be heard.
    "If we don't take action now, we'll settle for nothing later" -RATM

Yes its a bit crazy right now. And yes I do LOVE the rhetoric, the debate and the arguing. This is more fun for me then playing with a .5 second cool down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm a moderator (guardian in your context) in another forum and I assume as mods, you guys should have an operation or some other sub forum where it's hidden from public views to do discussions on problem threads, people, projects etc. Only mods, admin, forum managers can access. I think it's a difficult situation for mods to handle with changes this scale. So why not discuss on how to handle this situation there first rather then creating a thread that will surely see more red? If we members voices are too much, lock the thread so that no one else can add more post?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    I have warned people about the gcd since the beggining and nobody wanted to listen. I already lost many friends because of this do to them quiting. As far as im concerned the people have every right to complain. We payed real money forthis game and now its changed completely. You need to get over the fact that people are complaining because its going to keep on happening. People are angry and they have every right to be until this terrible gcd is gone. Why does it seem that everyone with crown shields by their name seem like tush kissing fanboys? So sick of it....
    I understand people have a right to be annoyed, and dissapointed, or even angry. However, as Max said, there's a big difference between aimlessly complaining, and giving constructive feedback that actually benefits the devs, and doesn't make everyone else wanna kick em into next week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    Trollalala?

They have been through all this and more before. They know what has happened, is happening, and going to happen, all from the experience they've had over the past year - hence they're status.

Similar updates?

Combat Rebalancing - Massive uproar, especially on how "slow" weapons became. Apparently game was ruined, people quit, PL was dead, STS acted on it, solved. Healthy game.

Anti Rush - Again the rebellion. Game was ruined, everything slower, PL was dead, STS acted on it, solved. Healthy game.

GCD - Obviously. Game was ruined, everything slower, death of PL, STS WILL act on it, solved. Healthy game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Trollalala?

They have been through all this and more before. They know what has happened, is happening, and going to happen, all from the experience they've had over the past year - hence they're status.

Similar updates?

Combat Rebalancing - Massive uproar, especially on how "slow" weapons became. Apparently game was ruined, people quit, PL was dead, STS acted on it, solved. Healthy game.

Anti Rush - Again the rebellion. Game was ruined, everything slower, PL was dead, STS acted on it, solved. Healthy game.

GCD - Obviously. Game was ruined, everything slower, death of PL, STS WILL act on it, solved. Healthy game.
    which brings me back to my first post. IT WILL BE FIXED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Ugh i agree with this thread. Change is inevitable and it's good that they are constantly updating or else the game would get boring and repetitive. Changes aren't easy to get used to and I understand that but I just personally think people should give it more of a chance. Doing one or even a few runs is not going to make things normal. I think that complaining about it tO the extent that I've seen (no I'm not generalizing everyone who opposes gcd) is not going to help you. Instead of complaining try doing runs and practicing with gcd. Maybe you will find out that it's better than you thought. I'm sure you'll find that it's not really as bad as it seems. Personally I don't feel a major difference other than I put much more thought and consideration into what I am pressing. Sure things may seem slower but that's because everyone is still getting used to it. This is just the beginning and like everything in technology there are things that can always be improved. That's just my contribution to the defense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

No matter where in life game, family,friends, work, church any place people exist there is going to be opinions.. The old adage opinions are like........everyone has one... The point , constructive critism is the best way to give feed back, a reasoning behind your thought.... People are correct on both sides in this thread...people want to be heard ok that is fine, I did so as well... However.... The child like putndowns, and constant complaints are bringing me back to high school drama, give this crew of devs time to work things out... And remeber all this is their b day week that being said there is withoutnquestion an uodate coming for that, Pl devs are probabley working some LONG hours since update breath.... I am not saying I personaly enjoy the GCS, but i have to Say this... Give this poor crew a break! Does anyone else know what kind of pressure one endures at work?

....Hands devs a bottle of advil...
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa