Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Questions and observations about the update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Questions and observations about the update

I myself have only been in involved playing the game for id say 2-3 months, which is a relatively short time period compared to the more veteran players which have been playing since its inception. Now the question which boggles my mind, and probably the minds of many other loyal players, is the lack of outcry of those players who have been dedicated, advanced players since day 1. Honestly i feel that it is the responsibility of the so called "Guardians" to voice the overwhelming negative response to honestly only the "Cooldown". I understand that you players have dedicated alot of time to reaching the status's which your are accustomed too, but honestly it time to sack up and stop sugarcoating a colossal failure. Just looking at the situation in a pure money driven business oriented frame of mind, i feel as though the change was completely destructive. In one fail swoop you have successed in alienating id say with an underestimate of 40-50% of player base. Now i know their are alot of people out their reading this say "Dude, you just have to adapt to changing situations in life, and that this change was done with the programmers best intentions." And my response could be easily answered by B. Shaw who so eloquently stated "Hell is paved with good intentions, not bad ones." Thanks for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that's because the response actually isn't overwhelmingly negative. Besides, it's barely even been a day. The last couple of times in, the in-game play and behavior of others has largely reverted back to normal. *shrug*
    Lilbyrdie - Enchantress; Naabafrekie - Archer; Bearmiathan - Warrior

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Consolidated feedback here please: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-1.7.1-is-Live!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com