Ghito- lvl 65 nuke mage
    Ghittle- lvl 32 warbird
    Cozmokiller- lvl 27 dexbear
    Orcish avian- lvl 10 archer,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Wow really? Haha feel free to add me. Im still leveling but i jump on once in a while

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiii:260663
    I have a question about Mages role in end game dungeons and specs. So I haven't been playing this game for very long, (about 1 1/2 months), leveling was quite easy and overall game play is quite enjoyable. I played all INT throughout leveling to 55 and still do with a full MM set (wand/bracer) at 55. After getting the grass is greener itch, I decided to start farming for a fury set so I could see what all the fuss was about as a pally mage. So here are my questions.

1. As a dual spec mage in fury gear, how does one keep aggro after the initial pull? The problem I am having is that once the initial pull is done and my group engages, aggro has gone to either the bird or a full int mage, which means I sit there and heal (and do my limited damage). If someone pulls too much aggro and is unable to go defensive and mitigate it, my heals are pretty crappy (compared to full INT), so its not always possible to keep them up. On small pulls this isn't a big concern, however on larger pulls and boss fights its almost impossible to keep aggro off of the DPS in my group.

2. So is a dual spec viable with two end game sets? Or are you just limiting yourself to a mediocre role for each spec? Here is what I mean, to really take advantage of the MM set (and this is only my opinion), it seems that full INT is the way to go. Splitting points between INT and STR just does not provide as much advantage as going full INT with the MM set, the loss of hit and spell damage is quite noticeable. With the Fury set, it seems like I am a gimped bear with a not so great heal.

After playing with the dual spec for a bit, I got a little frustrated that I was either a crappy bear that could not taunt or pull aggro after damage starts. Or being a handicapped mage in MM gear. I know it is probably me, but I would love to hear from more experienced people.
    I find an easy way to gain agro is use drain combo..bosses seem to hate this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

k thx remeber me? the lvl 36 noob that need ur help ^.^
    Ghito- lvl 65 nuke mage
    Ghittle- lvl 32 warbird
    Cozmokiller- lvl 27 dexbear
    Orcish avian- lvl 10 archer,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Lol im not sure seems you've become very successful though level 65 wow lol. Im only 57