Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.1 Content Update (57007)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm still not a fan of GCD, it makes game-play slow and boring this paired with the fact that my lag is worse now makes me not even want to play the game. So many people are unhappy with GCD I'm not understanding why it's being kept in the game.

Another problem that's never been addressed is the auto attack issues in the sewers. Too many times auto attack focuses on a spot on the floor which is extremely frustrating.

Lastly, I understand that you need to be profitable, every business does, but wouldn't it make more sense to lower the prices of platinum just a bit as well as the prices of things you purchase with platnum and add in more customization that you could use platinum on. People are a bit put off by the expensive of platinum and these features at their current prices and I believe that you'd see more spending if players felt that they were getting more for their money's worth.
    PL Anibird- Level 66 Bird Anicat- Level 65 Mage Anibear- Level 66 Bear
    SL Ani- Level 35 Operative Animeva- Level 30 Commando Anibird- Level 27 Engineer

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #302
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,473 Posts

Threads are getting crossed. Please comment on latest content update here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Update-(57072)

-ALS