Thread: New game play good or bad?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New game play good or bad?

So I updated once I saw I had too and it started put good until I couldn't use my special attacks really fast like I normally do. I was insintally disappointed about how you have to wait 1/2 a second to use another skill attack I BELIVE it has made game play a little bit more harder because you can't intantally use the skill attacks to kill some one. I was wondering if any one else was concerned about the 1/2 cool down for the skill attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't want to be mean but that's a down part to update but the rest is UBBER EPIC! just the 1/2 sec wait to use another attack is disappointing. Tell me if ya know why the devs did that? Just curious please and thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hello to all legends ^^

GCD affects high level most. More skills, more effect. Ask a level one "Does GCD affects you?". I bet he/she will say Lol.

It will take some time for the previous high level players including me to get used to it. ( The more you play, you faster you will get used to it )

The GCD is not that bad. I used to tap on other skills by mistake and thus having to wait for that skill cooldown. It wasted more time.

With GCD, I can combo more effectively and it prevented me from tapping other skills by mistake again.

Blizzard has a 0.5 delay of frozen effect from the the time you cast it. Players not knowing that won't be able to combo with firestorm because the mobs are not frozen yet. This GCD enable players to be able to combo their skills more effectively.

I know many players have their own views on this. Let's take a neutral point of view. Other than the GCD, I believe Spacetime Studios deserve credits for the other updates as well. In my opinion, Pocket Legends is improving for the better to suit our "hungry for more" MMORPG players. Afterall, if you think about it, it's not easy being the first mobile MMORPG game out there. ^^