22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    I ganged a necro rogue and I almost finished my mana
    Lmao.......@@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I have no problem playin against nekro users. I play everyday vs them. Heck my guild don't have a nekro and we have like 20+ enemys with nekros lol!
    Like arrowz mentoined before we kill them with their nekro's.. I would love to fight them with no nekro's lmao

But tbh you need a good team and pets to fight against it.
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slowking View Post
    Lots of threads have been popping up asking why Nekro is so OP. Those who joined later should know it was a useless arcane pet when it was first released. Hence it was buffed. But the buff went too far.

Yes, there was also the intention of it being the first pet to counter Shady N Surge. And Nekro does it perfectly. But its not what a game should be about. Now every player is after Nekro. And yes, its good that there's an ultimate pet everyone wants. But it should not be game-altering.

You will all agree with me when I say, Nekro is basically an advanced mage. It panics, gives an amazing shield, provides stun immunity and does the most damage on passive out of all the arcane pets. And it doesn't end there. It also provides a speed boost, which allows players to easily escape huge mob situations in PvE and to easily move past the tanks and waltz around the opposite team and kill in PvP clashes. The days of using careful maneuvering and strategies are past. This pet literally substitutes skill. Even from a game developer POV, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. The whole point of this game is teamwork, considering that every PvE map can have 4 players and 5 for PvP. But with a Nekro, you just dont need experience and skill anymore. You can try to hide but if the Nekro user knows anything about PvP and moving, he/she will easily get to you.

Now yes, there are people who will say that nerfing Nekro will crown SNS as the king of pets in PvP. But I beg to differ. Removing Nekro's speed boost and Panic will allow it to maintain its purpose of countering SNS as the shield will protect from huge damage and one won't be stunned on top of pools.

Furthermore, it will bring back strategies into the game. Clashes wont be just activating Nekro AA and rushing in and not caring about taking hits. Strategies are what PvP and PvE should be about. The shield itself is extremely OP but it is needed to counter SNS. But the panic and the speed boost is plain unnecessary. Their only purpose now is to substitute actual skill and allow mistakes to be made in clashes or huge pulls.Flawless playing is what makes the best of players. With Nekro, people wont notice mistakes and that is a huge downside to the game.

For those of you who didn't wait to read all of this, I say it again. The fix I propose to make Nekro less game-changing is to remove its speed boost and its chance to panic on AA.

You are free to voice your opinions but please keep this thread drama-free.

Cheers ^_^
    I would like to point out one teeny, tiny detail.... fossil will be farmable in expansion. No opening crates, no plat needed, no arena runs. The only thing required will be your time.

On a more positive note since ALL the new items are farmable I (along with alot of people) will not need to buy platinum.

Happy hunting

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kujimasun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    The arcanes for those tokens were apparently only for test server ... And hiya kuji kuji! Didn't know u were a forumer too!
    Incorrect,one of the mods already confirmed the mythic and arcane items will stay at that npc.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Oo well that just made my day, could u share the link about the mod confirming arcanes will stay with me kuji kuji?
    It was in game when they said this they also showed new pet arcane ability its a small earthquake dealing TONS of damage and while the gold pet is same just rarer for the collectors to get all pets. Aka Zeus lmao!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Whaaaaat! That sounds awesome! Wish they would rethink the farming method for these items tho
    The farming methods for these items is fine I'm glad they finnaly made it so f2p players can farm and actually earn stuff over time and not based on luck. I'm very excited.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Mods, check this thread out. Lots of truth in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul View Post
    Mods, check this thread out. Lots of truth in it.
    This. Fibus or G-M or any others, Is anything going to happen related to this subject?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serillia View Post
    This. Fibus or G-M or any others, Is anything going to happen related to this subject?
    Yup they gna introduce one more powerful pet....endless circle..JUST GIMMME YOUR CASHH NUBB!....muhahahaha <<< Sts thinking...instead of gamerbalance.