Thread: Quest -hel{p

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Quest -hel{p

This is for one of my friends in game hes lower level and one of his mystery quests you have to get 10 of something which i helped him too.. and now he cannot turn in quest.. ill post pictures of him and stuff in a bit.. but i promised i would ask in forums for him later at night since i didnt know so could someone help me.. what do you do if you cannot turn in quests?
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi there, firstly may i sympathise with your friend, it can be very frustrating when things dont seem to work.

I wondervtho, would you be able to be a little bit more specific as to the problem.
    For example do you mean in the quest list it showsvas being ready to turn in but when you approach the hiring npc they dont have the icon above their head, or do you mean they are not sure where to hand in the quest.

If possible could you have them give you a detailed run down of the whole issue and post it here?

That way maybe those that know could assist you better.
    Hope its resolved for them soon.
    Last edited by Leonadritia; 04-21-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    THE ENCHANTED TREE INN The blood we lose is the life we gain - DEATH & HONOUR