Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The mobile advantage

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

    Default The mobile advantage

    For al the mobile has a giant advantage in their means of acquiring platinum.
    I find it annoying that ppl having to play on pc or computer / laptop (me) have to go through shady surveys that never work but make us give out personal info, while mobile gamers can just download apps, play for 30 seconds, and get 50 plat.

    Can you guys please implement another free way of earning plat? Not daily deal ofc (that went bad in pl). But please try to implement somehting other than shady surveys for computers to get free plat.
    Ign - Coolguymage

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    wow, ignorant much?
    "play for 30sec, get 50 plat" lmao
    I have just one advice for you
    Borrow a friends cell, try the AL plat offers then get back to this thread

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    wow, ignorant much?
    "play for 30sec, get 50 plat" lmao
    I have just one advice for you
    Borrow a friends cell, try the AL plat offers then get back to this thread
    I have. I used to play predominantly on monile
    Ign - Coolguymage

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I have. I used to play predominantly on monile
    Then you are greatly mistaken, 2 out of 5 offers work; none give more than 2-4 plat for long downloads and most are broken links

  6. #5
    Senior Member Madnex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    3,433
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,449
    Thanked in
    654 Posts

    Default

    There are pros and cons for both. Also, platinum offer availability varies per geographical region (US and UK being on top).

  7. #6
    Senior Member Candylicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    581
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,525
    Thanked in
    974 Posts

    Default

    I wonder if with the expansion they will indeed implement a daily login bonus with plat rewards ever?

    Enigmatic Officer

  8. #7
    Senior Member Trancemaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    somewhere in no mans land
    Posts
    546
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    For al the mobile has a giant advantage in their means of acquiring platinum.
    I find it annoying that ppl having to play on pc or computer / laptop (me) have to go through shady surveys that never work but make us give out personal info, while mobile gamers can just download apps, play for 30 seconds, and get 50 plat.

    Can you guys please implement another free way of earning plat? Not daily deal ofc (that went bad in pl). But please try to implement somehting other than shady surveys for computers to get free plat.
    This is very true. I usually play on a pc and trying to get platinum from Trialplay is pretty difficult. I have gotten platinum from Trialplay before, but it wasn't easy. What I don't like about Trialplay is that you often have to either buy something with real money or you have to download it on your pc to receive your award. I'm very cautious about downloading things from somewhere I'm not very aware of since there may be a chance of a virus. Pc users should also have something like NativeX. You don't download the games. You just play them for around five minutes and then you receive your reward.
    Last edited by Trancemaster; 06-08-2015 at 02:58 PM.


    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel!

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,034
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I wonder if with the expansion they will indeed implement a daily login bonus with plat rewards ever?
    Daily bonus basically exists with allies, but for ur plat idea, Idk. They tried that a couple year(s)? back in pl and it didn't work so well.
    Ign - Coolguymage

  10. #9
    Senior Member Dalmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    359
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

    Default

    Getting free platinum from mobile or tablet, for me, requires at least 20mins per offer and results in an approximate 40% chance of gaining 3 plats... 60% chance it hasn't worked and I can either spend MORE time chasing it up or just let it drop.

    I've tried to get 30 plats together from free offers before to name change when I didn't want to buy them *just* to do that and.... it seriously takes a LOT of time and patience!!!

    Free offers on the pc are worse.... many of them are actually the SAME offer under a different name, so although you have a list of several offers with large payouts, you will only actually get plats for one of them because the offer is for "new customers only" (I speak from bitter experience) -.- Lots of the "free" offers ask for your credit card details with the hopes you will forget to cancel your free trials after staying for the mandatory 24h timeframe....

    Then again, if plats were easily obtained for free nobody would buy them so I do see where STS is coming from... I don't spend extortionate amounts of money on AL, but I don't mind spending a what I find to be acceptable for a game. I don't just expect a company to develop, maintain, and support games as awesome of this just totally for free as an act of charity to the community... that would be ridiculous.

  11. #10
    Member TheComboKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Mobile links don't even work properly. They should fix that first before anything else.

Similar Threads

  1. unfair advantage
    By Xxnavysealxx in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:46 PM
  2. Ad donat advantage on pvp.
    By [Buy] in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
  3. Try Out the Mobile Version & Mobile Apps to read the Forums!
    By Samhayne in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:56 AM
  4. So we have the new XP Elixirs, let's take advantage.
    By WoundedEagle in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 11:15 PM
  5. Which class has the most advantage in pvp?
    By ghito in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •