Thread: That forumer(s)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default That forumer(s)

Everybody has that favourite forumer. Maybe its because he/she voices the right concerns, or because their posts are always meaningful and readworthy or because he is that crazy funny guy who always makes you laugh
    It can be a single name or a list of people ( reason for choosing someone will be appreciated)
    This is just for fun, and to brighten the day of those people and make them realise there are people who actually appreciate their presence on forums and the time they take out for it
    Please dont flame/hate/insult the thread or the individual posts

I have 3, all for different reasons
    1- Serancha - Her posts (those i have read) have always been right on the point of the topic and always helpful to the main discussion. Her replies are also very similar to what i would have in mind for those topics; if i wish to read that one reply to an important thread which would explain the solution well, it would be serancha's
    2- Nicflamel - There are a lot of guys who forum more than they game nowadays, but there isnt much to hold their attention
    In such cases, i love nicflamel's contests; they keep the forum lively and fun...keep them coming
    3- Arachnophobik- love those wierd posts on forum games; the back and forth in those always makes me smile

There's mine, have fun

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to merch_master For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

1) Bedmaster (ign Plaviskz)
    His posts and threads make me laugh sometimes. His thread about type of guildies is op xD laughed 20 minutes without stop while reading it
    2) Rosefaded (ign Rosefaded)
    He (or she. Not sure about gender) always is Happy and friendly. Never saw him being angry at someone.
    Poems he(she) made are awesome! I am a huge fan
    3)GoodSyntax (ign: Kalizzaa)
    His solo threads inspired me to start doing elites I managed to solo all brakenridge-Kraken maps. and now I farm to get gear for soloing nordr.
    His posts and threads are really useful. Never saw him writing useless/trolling posts

To be mentioned : Candylicks, Shinytoy, Alhuntrazeck, Ravage, Serancha, Froxanthar, Arachnophobic, Nicflamel, Dragoonclaws and Notfaded1 they all are friendly and cool people, who inspired me or helped me much

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xnorwayx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I personally dont have anyone who inspired me, or anyone i like. But i assume ill just point out the ones whom Id prefer to thank.

G-M: Great dev, always active and responds to PMs the second they are sent.

Samhayne: Great dev again, he quickly looks into issues and was one of the main devs for PL and AL. He was friendly, and loved by the community.

Delphina: I dont think i have to say anything about her, lot of us know her.

Maybe Carapce. For squashing out all the bugs and his constant hardworking attitude.

JustG For his awesome surprise visits in PL. And for all the fun times we had runnin around.

Remiem for her calm and loving attitude, and her usual contact and interaction with AL players.

Arpluvial for her lightning speed thread interactions

I guess i dont have anyone for the timebeing, but i miss twjsted, sam, delph, and i guess my old guilds with the wonderful times i had (excluding enigmatic.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Merch master: cuz hes a 9gagger, great humor, good troll, lots and lots of laughs

Zylx: funny, chill dude, great game host but still able to be a voice for the community

Deathdor: good troll, one of my fave guys to hang out with way back in eutopia upto now

Nicflamel: cuz yo funneh. And my fave guild event/forum game host since way back when i joined a year ago

Chatting: cuz shes nice and funny ^_^

Remiem: cuz i have a huge crush on remi. Lawl.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Beelzzebob, good friend of mine because I was his customer *cough*, loyal one. Still the best sig maker imo.
    SacredKnight, I somehow can feel the similarity between my posts and his. But never talked to him till now.
    Serancha, this guy is indescribable.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maunyabastian View Post
    Beelzzebob, good friend of mine because I was his customer *cough*, loyal one. Still the best sig maker imo.
    SacredKnight, I somehow can feel the similarity between my posts and his. But never talked to him till now.
    Serancha, this guy is indescribable.
    sera is a lady ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Goodsyntax & Dalmony. I enjoy reading what they write

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Arachbophobik: chillll duuuude
    Delphina: i CRI everytiem
    Remiem: fav AL mod atm :3
    Pretty much everyone is good to me though, because it wouldnt be a community without just EVERYONE!
    so, next on my list of special forumers is just YOU, feel important Cuz you are

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Goodsyntax : His posts have always been informative and speaks from the point of f2p gameplay perspective. Also his posts highlight the technical points of maps which others fail to point out.

Serancha : Writes meaningful posts instead of diverting from topic and taking out another issue out of the blue. Doesn't speak much in forums but when she does you can bet it is something worth reading.

Zeus : Most consider him speaking for only the paying players of the game. But its actually the opposite. His posts have always been of two kinds
    1. Information thread on new releases.
    2. Removing the imbalances in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Awww thanks for the mention :') ill be writing more poems soon aswell ^-^ Im a guy btw add me here & in game
    Always welcome new friends.
    Ign: Rosefaded

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

GoodSyntax: Very respectful person. I believe he is the most respectable person on these forums, he is one of the very few that I have never seen any negative posts from. He's never insulted anyone, his posts are always constructive, and he has produced countless in-depth and well-written guides to help new players overcome some of the most challenging things in the game. How cool is this guy! He is the MVF (Most Valuable Forumer) of this community. Its a shame he retired.

Zeus: His posts are usually quite insightful, he frequently tests new content once they are released and shares his data with the community. Actively calling out mistakes made by STS rather politely and intuitively, and also suggesting workarounds or even fixes to the most problematic concerns plaguing the community.

Remiem: An outstanding community administrator. She is so spunky and energetic that it makes communicating with STS such a blast. She welcomes ideas and responds pretty quickly to any questions or concerns. She constantly refreshes us whatever is going on in the studio, and what to expect in the future. STS could not have a better community admin.

Arachnophobik: Awesome dude. Funny as hell, but also serious when appropriate. Forum game junkie like me, (forum games are always fun) and also voices his opinion respectfully and maturely everywhere else.

Candylicks: Great woman. She is very insightful, caring, well-humored forumer, and is even funnier in the game and on Line. She's very lighthearted and respectful and is one of the few people that I trust in the game.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

zeus,serancha,goodsyntax,candylicks,zylx,arachnoph obik, merhc master, remiem , productor

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiasaria For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    2- Nicflamel - There are a lot of guys who forum more than they game nowadays, but there isnt much to hold their attention
    In such cases, i love nicflamel's contests; they keep the forum lively and fun...keep them coming
    Yey! Thank you. It's always nice to know that you're being appreciated for what you do.

Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nicflamel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Here are my picks:

Arachnophobik - One of my best buds in the game. He always keeps things light and fun, may it be in the game, or here in the forums. His posts are always funny and are never boring to read.

Deathdor - I haven't seen any of his posts, and I've never gotten to talk to him in the forums, but he's always the first one to tell me about the game updates whenever I'm online. When I don't feel like logging off the game to check if there are any updates posted, I'll just ask this guy right here.

Visiting - I call him Rally Pally! I like the fact that he's almost always the first one to respond to questions being posted on the forums. It's like he knows when someone is about to ask something and just waits for that person to ask it... Once the question's posted.... BAM! He's there with an answer. How do you do it?

Name:  ESPN.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  39.9 KB

I'm not very good at remembering names, but I also appreciate people who spend their time making guides, who take time to answer questions, who give away gold and gear to their fellow gamers, and who are just always there to keep us entertained.

~kudos kudos kudos~

Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicflamel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

thxx cant believe my name is mentioned lolol
    and heres my list
    Nicflamel-helped me with some gold from his contests xD
    Zeus-posts info abt new stuff so average ppl can decide to buy or not
    arachnophobik-great tank and makes every thread funny ^^
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

The person who makes me laugh out loud the most - Ihateppl.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

All I can say is Candy but the Candy and the Candy is Candy so Candy is the Candy I Candy ....

Another Candy ...

*clapclap*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicflamel View Post
    Here are my picks:

Arachnophobik - One of my best buds in the game. He always keeps things light and fun, may it be in the game, or here in the forums. His posts are always funny and are never boring to read.

Deathdor - I haven't seen any of his posts, and I've never gotten to talk to him in the forums, but he's always the first one to tell me about the game updates whenever I'm online. When I don't feel like logging off the game to check if there are any updates posted, I'll just ask this guy right here.

Visiting - I call him Rally Pally! I like the fact that he's almost always the first one to respond to questions being posted on the forums. It's like he knows when someone is about to ask something and just waits for that person to ask it... Once the question's posted.... BAM! He's there with an answer. How do you do it?

Name:  ESPN.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  39.9 KB

I'm not very good at remembering names, but I also appreciate people who spend their time making guides, who take time to answer questions, who give away gold and gear to their fellow gamers, and who are just always there to keep us entertained.

~kudos kudos kudos~

My forum lurk game is strong :3!
    As for my favorite forumers, there's quite a few people I enjoy reading posts from, but here are a few that stand out to me -
    Zeus, at 22k-ish posts, I'd say he's a cornerstone to our forum community, he's written numerous reviews/guides over pets/items/skills within HOURS of their release in game! He's well worded, can defend his argument's well, and is open to other people's point of views (something not everyone can seem to do.) He's hosted several PVP tournaments (mostly PL based I believe, with the most recent being an AL based one.) All in all, one of the most valued members of the community here.
    Madnex, despite being a nub, he's written the AL Bug/Glitch guide, which I personally know taken him countless hours, and it's still a never ending work in progress! He's a strong advocate for farming, and shows this in his numerous posts with ideas on how to improve the current PVE system in AL. He also has many other guides that are heavily researched, such as his Armor - HP guide!
    GoodSyntax, most know him through his AMAZING efforts in putting together the Tour of Arlor completion, but he's been a beacon for the PVEers on the forums, giving his ideas (which are ALWAYS great ideas IMO), he's written several PVE Elite guides for less than top geared players which have helped tons of players run these maps that wouldn't be able to run these without the guidance he's given VIA the forums. Kudos Kali, we miss you in game :<
    Last edited by Visiting; 06-10-2015 at 10:27 AM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯