Thread: Rosefaded-Guide to Better Yourself in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Rosefaded-Guide to Better Yourself in AL

Well first off im a very active forumer. Feel knowledge is true power to success. I do my best each & everyday to help Arlor, forum prosper.
    With further ado "My Guide for all Arlor"
    <3Beginning<3
    Best thing you can do when starting off in game is make friends. Get to know people. Be positive & respectful. Because in society you need friends. They build you up, strentghen you & who you are as a whole. So in game same rules apply. Make friends, get in a guild. Guilds serve as Arlors key point of interest. With a guild you can party, form bonds, have direct reach to knowlege around you.
    For example say you want to try elites. Well as a guild dependant on their criteria or type they can provide you with a proper build & or layout to accomplish this feat.
    <3Goals<3
    Goals in life can ralay to a game in many ways. Say you want to be known for something. Well with a goal you can accomplish just that & more. Goals set a purpose for you in life & in game. My experience setting a goal in AL or any mmorpg of sorts furthers your experience & grows you furthermore. So set a goal & reach for the stars
    <3Attitude<3
    The way you treat others wil determine where you stand in game or society in general. Respect deserves respect. Being kind, generous, courteous & such shows others that your the type of person they'd look up to. They aspire to be. That your not just a merch or player, but you hold the key to a world of beauty. They will be encouraged to trade, make deals with you. Possibly even give discounts or such. Just know being good to others pays off in the long run. While being rude or such only pushes the friends & or customers. So which would you want to be? I myself choose to be helpful & generous.
    <3Generosity<3
    Helping others is good & can give you a heart warming feeling, but remember you must help yourself aswell.
    Example-When I got my fossil alittle over a month ago when it was like 40mil ish. I made a chart. For those who helped me in my noob days I gave them a piece of luck, so to speak. Helped a few new players get lepres etc...& even gave those I felt deserved it some aswell. Now as I said before be one of yourself & others. So that was 6mil ish given freely...rest of the 30mil ish I preped my toon with. Got what I wanted & helped others to reach their goals.
    <3Knowing & Buying<3
    Set a budget for yourself with your goal at hand. For one a budget with keep your spending wastefully low & your saving smart high percentage & truth wise. Use your knowledge & key instincts to save & be persistent. Know when to buy that big ticket item & know when to cut a loss. Not all merches make it big at first, but its knowledge & persistence that saves them.
    <3Closing Message<3
    This isnt just for new people, but all people in general. May my words serve you well. Best wishes Rose ^-^ btw im a guy. Use your knowledge well Arlorians & prosper on<3
    <3Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

So true Rosefaded I've met you before and your very kind and friendly and I think your on my friends list. Great post keep it up friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Nice post rose. We really really feeling proud to having you with us. Well deserved candidate of true knights. Keep it up. That was the lucky day when you joined the Trinity Knights! Ting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you Rose, we are glad to have you on Trinity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Yep, very lucky day Dashing. I love being a Knight :') all good people. I hope to someday be a Knight of the week. Working hard everyday. Helping all the people I can. One step at a time ^-^ & thank you everyone<3
    Hope my post helped in some way or another. I also write poetry. Just check them out on Al fan stories
    <3Beauty is Art, Art is Beauty, so stand strong & proud, stand in Unity, for we are Knights together, through all ingenuity <3 -Poem for My fellow Knights enjoy
    Last edited by RoseFaded; 06-09-2015 at 08:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post: